Page 784 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 284 684 734 774782783784785786 794 834 884 1284 1784 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,840 of 18790
  1. #7831
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Brock Lesnar: If that's honestly what you see, then I'd advise that you get yourself a pair of bifocals because your vision must have deteriorated over the years along with your body. That myopia of yours is going to be your downfall because I didn't become the World Heavyweight Champion from being angry like you claim I am. I did it by being focused, through training and vigilance. I ran my mouth a lot about how I was the best in the WWE and that I would be the WWE's king but unlike everyone else, I backed it up and that's why I'm champion right now and that's why I'm walking out of the Championship Scramble as champion.
    Undertaker: Nothing has deteriorated Brock.... You speak so bold so you can hide your fear. You have been champion because of your lady friend giving you help at your corner. But don't worry.... if Sable interferes, I will come for her and take her to the pits of hell Brock. So keep running your mouth Brock, things are about to change.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  2. #7832
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,684
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Undertaker: Nothing has deteriorated Brock.... You speak so bold so you can hide your fear. You have been champion because of your lady friend giving you help at your corner. But don't worry.... if Sable interferes, I will come for her and take her to the pits of hell Brock. So keep running your mouth Brock, things are about to change.
    Brock Lesnar: Let me remind you of something, Undertaker. I allowed you to be in this match on purpose. If it wasn't for my interference in that match that you had, my World Heavyweight Championship match would have been one on one and chances are, it wouldn't necessarily have to be with you so if you're getting a swelled head because you "earned" your way into a World Heavyweight Championship match, I'd advise that you abandon all hope of ever getting close to my gold because I brought you into the match and I will take you out of it by beating the hell out of you until you can't get back up.


  3. #7833
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Hbk: i hear taker and brock going back and forth. The rock and austin have been quiet. At king of the ring, the words, the actions, none of that matters. What will matter is in that brief moment when the band tunes up the fans go wild, and someone is met with my favorite tune. That moment, that second, will be remembered forever because thats when the show stoppa will be back on top of the mountain
     

  4. #7834
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Hbk: i hear taker and brock going back and forth. The rock and austin have been quiet. At king of the ring, the words, the actions, none of that matters. What will matter is in that brief moment when the band tunes up the fans go wild, and someone is met with my favorite tune. That moment, that second, will be remembered forever because thats when the show stoppa will be back on top of the mountain
    Triple H: I got your back Shawn... you go into that ring and do what you do best. Beat out all these chumps and get the title and bring it back around your waist. You are Shawn Michaels, Mr. Wrestlemania, Mr. Hall Of Famer, the Show Stoppa, all these other goons are not even in your league.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  5. #7835
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Brock Lesnar: Let me remind you of something, Undertaker. I allowed you to be in this match on purpose. If it wasn't for my interference in that match that you had, my World Heavyweight Championship match would have been one on one and chances are, it wouldn't necessarily have to be with you so if you're getting a swelled head because you "earned" your way into a World Heavyweight Championship match, I'd advise that you abandon all hope of ever getting close to my gold because I brought you into the match and I will take you out of it by beating the hell out of you until you can't get back up.
    Undertaker: I will see you at the King Of The Ring Brock and lets see if you can back up your words, I highly doubt it!
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  6. #7836
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Undertaker: Free? Nothing is free boy. I will win the title and if you make it out of the KOTR alive, then I will tear you apart, whatever is left of you Edge.
    Edge: Blah, blah, blah, blah. Nothing is free? So you're not just handing me a shot at the title- if you win it. Taker, you don't stand a chance against Brock Lesnar, he's beaten you numerous times before and I can't ever recall you beating him. As for me making it out of KOTR alive- well that's not your problem to deal with. If you do manage to get out of KOTR with the World Heavyweight Championship, I have no qualms taking that title from your grasp. Name your place and I'll make certain the only thing you'll be tearing is the wrapper from your space food so you can be fed through a tube.

  7. #7837
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Edge: Blah, blah, blah, blah. Nothing is free? So you're not just handing me a shot at the title- if you win it. Taker, you don't stand a chance against Brock Lesnar, he's beaten you numerous times before and I can't ever recall you beating him. As for me making it out of KOTR alive- well that's not your problem to deal with. If you do manage to get out of KOTR with the World Heavyweight Championship, I have no qualms taking that title from your grasp. Name your place and I'll make certain the only thing you'll be tearing is the wrapper from your space food so you can be fed through a tube.
    Undertaker: Such big talk from a puny man..... Edge.... when I win the title, I am sure there are more deserving wrestlers that deserve the shot more you. You call yourself the Rated R Superstar? You're just way over rated Edge. I'm a man of my word. When I beat Brock, I am coming after you Edge, and be forewarned.... if Lita interferes, I will consume her as well.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  8. #7838
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Undertaker: Such big talk from a puny man..... Edge.... when I win the title, I am sure there are more deserving wrestlers that deserve the shot more you. You call yourself the Rated R Superstar? You're just way over rated Edge. I'm a man of my word. When I beat Brock, I am coming after you Edge, and be forewarned.... if Lita interferes, I will consume her as well.
    Edge: Are you still talking Taker? I would have assumed you had a funeral to oversee or corpse to deliver to the mortuary. Wait, did you just say you'll eat Lita? Is that what happened to Michelle McCool? Ahhh, backing out already I see. Well Taker, if you ever want to be a man, you know where I am.

  9. #7839
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Edge: Are you still talking Taker? I would have assumed you had a funeral to oversee or corpse to deliver to the mortuary. Wait, did you just say you'll eat Lita? Is that what happened to Michelle McCool? Ahhh, backing out already I see. Well Taker, if you ever want to be a man, you know where I am.
    Undertaker: The only corpse I need to deliver and funeral to oversee will be yours Edge. You talk a lot of smack, but your ass can never back it up. You're just a spoiled little child to me Edge, you are no man and you will never be one. And don't worry Edge, I know where you are and I will be coming for you. You will not be able to sleep or be at peace again Edge. You will be looking over your shoulder in fear. And as much as you are trying to hide it Edge, I can smell your fear from here Edge. Soon Adam Copeland, you will Rest In Peace.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  10. #7840
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Undertaker: The only corpse I need to deliver and funeral to oversee will be yours Edge. You talk a lot of smack, but your ass can never back it up. You're just a spoiled little child to me Edge, you are no man and you will never be one. And don't worry Edge, I know where you are and I will be coming for you. You will not be able to sleep or be at peace again Edge. You will be looking over your shoulder in fear. And as much as you are trying to hide it Edge, I can smell your fear from here Edge. Soon Adam Copeland, you will Rest In Peace.
    Edge: Oh clever, you managed to turn my own words and use them against me. Once again, a show of no originality. You're a fraud Taker. You claim to be this man who can handle it when in reality, you don't stand a chance. Who ended your career the first time around Taker? Me. If it wasn't for Vickie Guerrero- you'd be in a retirement home talking about how the ring was once 'your yard'. I'm not scared of you Taker, because who would be scared of an old man who doesn't know when to let go? I'm at peace right now, knowing that if you ever try anything, all it would take is one Spear- and you'd be finished for good. So Mark Calaway- I'd suggest winning that World Heavyweight Championship before you do something you really regret.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.