Page 776 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 276 676 726 766774775776777778 786 826 876 1276 1776 ... LastLast
Results 7,751 to 7,760 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis Paradox View Post
    Des beat you to the punch on the PM'ing, but thanks, man.

Sorry, man. Matt, make a thread of these sorts, man.
    No worries.

There is a thread just for chatting though guys in the Tea Spot: Chocolate Blades of Thunder.

Found the card buried back there lol

OFFICIAL KING OF THE RING FINAL CARD!

King of the Ring Tournament:

Quarter Finals:
    Diamond Dallas Page vs. Randy Orton
    John Cena vs. Tyler Black
    Mr. Anderson vs. Austin Aries
    Batista vs. Christopher Daniels

Semi Finals:
    Diamond Dallas Page or Randy Orton vs. John Cena or Tyler Black
    Mr. Anderson or Austin Aries vs. Batista or Christopher Daniels

Final:
    Diamond Dallas Page or Randy Orton or John Cena or Tyler Black vs. Mr. Anderson or Austin Aries or Batista or Christopher Daniels

WWE Championship
    Last Chance
    Chris Jericho (c) vs. CM Punk

World Heavyweight Championship
    Championship Scramble
    Brock Lesnar (c) vs. The Rock vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker

Intercontinental Championship
    Tyler Reks (c) vs. Kevin Steen

World Tag Team Championship
    All American Perfection (c) vs. the Winner of the Pre-Show match

Road to Triumph Tournament
    Lita vs. Nattie Neidhart

Road to Triumph Tournament
    Kelly Kelly vs. Trish Stratus

Steel Cage Match
    Tyson Kidd vs. Edge

Sheamus and Cody Rhodes vs. The United Kingdom (William Regal and Drew McIntyre)

Pre-Show
    Winner gets World Tag Team Championship match later in the show
    Tag Team Battle Royal
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    No worries.

There is a thread just for chatting though guys in the Tea Spot: Chocolate Blades of Thunder.
    This I shall check out.
    Houston Born, Houston Bred...
    When I die, I'll be Houston Dead!

E-Fedding Career
    Jeff Jarrett (WWE Fantasy Fed)
    Kay One & Fler (IWA)

Edge: Tonight is the night I finally prove to every single person out there that Tyson Kidd is nothing compared to the REAL Pride of Canada, the RATED R SUPERSTAR...Edge.

Cody Rhodes: Sheamus & I have got business to take care of, Drew, Regal- both of you might wanna enjoy your final meal, because after tonight, I'll see it so that you're both eating through a straw.

Blog Entries
    Jericho: My name, is Chris Jericho. And I am the best in the world at what I do. Tonight, I am going to once again prove that by beating CM Punk for the 3rd and final time. nothing can stop me, nothing will stop me. I am the MVP of Raw and the WWE in it's entirety, and tonight, I wash my hands of Cm Punk once and for all.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: My name, is Chris Jericho. And I am the best in the world at what I do. Tonight, I am going to once again prove that by beating CM Punk for the 3rd and final time. nothing can stop me, nothing will stop me. I am the MVP of Raw and the WWE in it's entirety, and tonight, I wash my hands of Cm Punk once and for all.
    Rhodes: Hey Jericho, once I deal with Regal & Drew, I'm coming for you. Champion vs. Champion. Forget the King of the Ring- it's time for the Golden Boy and Y2J to go one-on-one. Providing, of course, that you beat Punk- which I can't see you doing somehow.

Blog Entries
    Rhodes: Hey Jericho, once I deal with Regal & Drew, I'm coming for you. Champion vs. Champion. Forget the King of the Ring- it's time for the Golden Boy and Y2J to go one-on-one. Providing, of course, that you beat Punk- which I can't see you doing somehow.
    Jericho: Really Rhodes? You want to face me? Well I have no problem whatsoever facing you, because I know that I can beat you. I know that I'm better than you because I am better than everybody here.
    And do you really think that Punk is gong to beat me? Ask yourself, and search yourself, and you know deep down that I WILL beat CM Punk, and then I WILL beat you if necessary.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Punk: I highly doubt that, Jericho. At King of the Ring, your tyrant reign ends and I'll become the new WWE Champion. I will make sure you get put to sleep....for good.

Punk: I have no doubt you too will be victorious your match, Cody. You got a bright future ahead of you and when I become the WWE Champion, a champion vs champion match between you and I will sell out any arena we are in as we'll put one hell of a show, guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Not to be a downer on the conversation had between Ashley, Tyndall and the new peeps but it's been about 3-4 pages of just you guys, would be more if Super_Dave (who's also pretty chatty with Tyndall) was on. Just try to contain the conversation maybe 1-2 pages or use PM's or start a thread called: Chatting it up with.... and go nuts there.

I've had to backtrack close to 8 pages just to get back to the last post I saw just this morning. Not saying don't chat it up in here just control it please, I can only speak for myself in this regard.
    You're my hero!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    You're my hero!
    I knew you loved me