Page 770 of 1817 FirstFirst ... 27067072076076876977077177278082087012701770 ... LastLast
Results 7,691 to 7,700 of 18169
  1. #7691
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I will at one point but, i really wanna do well I have a really hard psychology exam
    Ooh, Psyc. Always fun- Psychology was my original planned major, but I've since switched it for the 4th or 5th time.


     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  2. #7692
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,975
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Ooh, Psyc. Always fun- Psychology was my original planned major, but I've since switched it for the 4th or 5th time.
    My teacher has MPD deffo LOL
    Really? What did you choose in the end??


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  3. #7693
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    My teacher has MPD deffo LOL
    Really? What did you choose in the end??
    Technically, I'm not allowed to declare my major until January, but I'm leaning to Comp. Science.


     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  4. #7694
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,975
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Technically, I'm not allowed to declare my major until January, but I'm leaning to Comp. Science.
    Oh sorry i didn't know..You work differently in the US
    Sounds interesting though


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  5. #7695
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Oh sorry i didn't know..You work differently in the US
    Sounds interesting though
    No need to be sorry. Why be sorry? You didn't know- I do like the idea of not being able to declare our majors until the Spring Semester though, makes it easier for the undecideds like me.
    I guess it's interesting- in reality, I'm going to be an MMA fighter, and I just need something to fall back on.
    *Cue laughter*


     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  6. #7696
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,975
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    No need to be sorry. Why be sorry? You didn't know- I do like the idea of not being able to declare our majors until the Spring Semester though, makes it easier for the undecideds like me.
    I guess it's interesting- in reality, I'm going to be an MMA fighter, and I just need something to fall back on.
    *Cue laughter*
    I just thought i would apologize anyway..
    That is true, so you have an extra amount of time to decide for definite
    We send our choices and universities by January and then just wait for offers
    I am going to use Social Work as my back-up for my career as a WWE Diva LOL


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  7. #7697
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I just thought i would apologize anyway..
    That is true, so you have an extra amount of time to decide for definite
    We send our choices and universities by January and then just wait for offers
    I am going to use Social Work as my back-up for my career as a WWE Diva LOL
    Well, good luck to you- wishing you the best in your future endeavors.
    But seriously, I'm training to be an MMA fighter- UFC is my destination!


     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  8. #7698
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,975
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Well, good luck to you- wishing you the best in your future endeavors.
    But seriously, I'm training to be an MMA fighter- UFC is my destination!
    Thank-You
    Well good luck with that


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  9. #7699
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Thank-You
    Well good luck with that
    Hey, I'm determined, isn't that all that matters?


     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  10. #7700
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,975
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Hey, I'm determined, isn't that all that matters?
    Determined and willing are two aspects that are helpful in the case of any sport


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.