Page 746 of 1820 FirstFirst ... 24664669673674474574674774875679684612461746 ... LastLast
Results 7,451 to 7,460 of 18194
  1. #7451
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,554
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Awesome show... I really enjoyed it.
    Same here. Did you know Sandow was debuting after you?
     

  2. #7452
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Awesome show... I really enjoyed it.
    Damn it! Dave! I wanted Hogan. Now I'm going to cry and complain.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  3. #7453
    No I didn't... it was a good surprise. This is going to get interesting.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  4. #7454
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Damn it! Dave! I wanted Hogan. Now I'm going to cry and complain.
    Sorry TTC, but whatcha gonna do brother? Tell me, whatcha gonna do about it? Lol!!!
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  5. #7455
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,554
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    No I didn't... it was a good surprise. This is going to get interesting.
    Indeed. I'm looking forward to it
     

  6. #7456
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Sorry TTC, but whatcha gonna do brother? Tell me, whatcha gonna do about it? Lol!!!
    I'm going to cry and complain about it.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  7. #7457
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    I'm going to cry and complain about it.
    Hulk Hogan: Don't cry little dude. You too can become a little Hulkster just like me. Go to my website and join the Hulkamania Fan Club. You will get your own mustache, bandana and an Official Hulkster T-Shirt for a very low price brother.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  8. #7458
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Hulk Hogan: Don't cry little dude. You too can become a little Hulkster just like me. Go to my website and join the Hulkamania Fan Club. You will get your own mustache, bandana and an Official Hulkster T-Shirt for a very low price brother.
    Holy... Dave is a one man roster. Pretty soon his characters won't fit in his sig lol.

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  9. #7459
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Holy... Dave is a one man roster. Pretty soon his characters won't fit in his sig lol.
    Yup... my little family is growing, lol.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  10. #7460
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Hulk Hogan: Don't cry little dude. You too can become a little Hulkster just like me. Go to my website and join the Hulkamania Fan Club. You will get your own mustache, bandana and an Official Hulkster T-Shirt for a very low price brother.
    Rey: And we are no with an over the type, overrated, and old ass grinco. Just great.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.