Page 740 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 240 640 690 730738739740741742 750 790 840 1240 1740 ... LastLast
Results 7,391 to 7,400 of 18789
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Just sent it your way. Thanks a lot for this, my life has been hectic with my school work at the uni. Just can't catch a break thank god for turkey day vacation tomorrow
    Good thing I have a week off.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: Yes that makes so much sense. You facing a indy guy rather than someone who you know you can beat. You truly deserve to be WWE Champion.
    Jericho: Are you kidding me? Are you being serious? Austin Aries is one of the best wrestlers on this planet, one very close to being at my level. He's not "just some indy guy"!!
    You see Rey, that kind of attitude is exactly what's wrong with this place. And it's exactly why you aren't anywhere near being WWE Champion.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: Are you kidding me? Are you being serious? Austin Aries is one of the best wrestlers on this planet, one very close to being at my level. He's not "just some indy guy"!!
    You see Rey, that kind of attitude is exactly what's wrong with this place. And it's exactly why you aren't anywhere near being WWE Champion.
    Rey: Sure. he is..... That's why you want to face him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: Sure. he is..... That's why you want to face him.
    Jericho: I have beaten The Undertaker, The Ultimate Warrior, Lex Luger, and CM Punk, twice may I add. I also won the royal rumble after entering at #2. So yeah, I know that I can beat anyone Rey.
    And if you wish to dispute the wrestling ability of Austin Aries, then go ahead. See where that gets you.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Jericho: I have beaten The Undertaker, The Ultimate Warrior, Lex Luger, and CM Punk, twice may I add. I also won the royal rumble after entering at #2. So yeah, I know that I can beat anyone Rey.
    And if you wish to dispute the wrestling ability of Austin Aries, then go ahead. See where that gets you.
    Rey: Do I have to explain this to you Jericho? You want to face Austin cause he has never had a match in the big leagues. He has ting rust. He had to beat that no body just to win a match. So, you just want to take advantage of him.

Blog Entries
    Jericho: Because I can Rey, because I can.

Jericho: Yes, finally someone new! I will GLADLY step into the ring with you! ANYONE but CM Punk!
    Aries: Sounds good to me Chris. So how about this, if you are as great of a WWE Champ as you say you are, beat Punk one final time, I'll win King of the Ring, and then, we settle this in the ring.

Alright guys I am all set and ready to go. I'm going to take a bit of a break now to rejuvenate, so after actual RAW, I will get to posting. TTC Send the match along whenever even if I begin posting you have time because of where it is placed in the show.

Also I want to commemorate my 500th post now, since when I post the show I will reach 500. Finally got here, took a little bit, but I'm here

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

i gotta say PTP on commentary toningt on Raw was pretty good. Overall its been a sucky Raw with a few good matches- a usual Raw. And still no Ambrose, Rollins, Leakee...... Arghhhhh!

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    i gotta say PTP on commentary toningt on Raw was pretty good. Overall its been a sucky Raw with a few good matches- a usual Raw. And still no Ambrose, Rollins, Leakee...... Arghhhhh!
    Part of me hopes we get Ambrose, Rollins, and Reigns in the celebration, along with Foley. I'm still pulling for Punk vs Foley.

Blog Entries
    What's up?