Page 738 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 238 638 688 728736737738739740 748 788 838 1238 1738 ... LastLast
Results 7,371 to 7,380 of 18790
  1. #7371
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: And you? What have you done? I won a WWE Title and two World Titles while you were gone.
    Goldberg: Rey... you are either too stupid or blind. Those titles were given to you Rey, not earned... the whole locker room knows that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  2. #7372
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    ok my Raw part is done.
     

  3. #7373
    Everything for my side of Raw is done! all promo's are in too, just missing one which I know about.

    Hopefully when G comes on everything will be good to post.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  4. #7374
    All Nitro's promo are out. Very big show this week, so if possible - and I have the promos needed, the show will hopefully start on Wednesday
    ‚Äč

  5. #7375
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Everything for my side of Raw is done! all promo's are in too, just missing one which I know about.

    Hopefully when G comes on everything will be good to post.
    Looking forward to it bro...
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  6. #7376
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Goldberg: Rey... you are either too stupid or blind. Those titles were given to you Rey, not earned... the whole locker room knows that.
    Rey: I earned all my titles. I have beaten the likes of Randy Orton, Kurt Angle, The Miz, Big Show, Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk and many more. What have you done?

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  7. #7377
    Right I'm going lads, speak with Ya'll tomorrow.

    G -Everything from my side is in HQ Darius, once you are done.. don't forget to send that promo to G.G.G.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  8. #7378
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    All Nitro's promo are out. Very big show this week, so if possible - and I have the promos needed, the show will hopefully start on Wednesday
    Already started on mine.. Gotta make up for last week
    Profile Retired

  9. #7379
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,882
    Blog Entries
    1
    Jericho: Why, oh WHY is CM Punk having another chance against me? Another chance to lose against me. I am the best in the world at what I do, and on Monday night Raw, something will be done about this! This cannot go on any more!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  10. #7380
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: Why, oh WHY is CM Punk having another chance against me? Another chance to lose against me. I am the best in the world at what I do, and on Monday night Raw, something will be done about this! This cannot go on any more!
    Rey: Why must you complain about everything?

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.