Page 716 of 1817 FirstFirst ... 21661666670671471571671771872676681612161716 ... LastLast
Results 7,151 to 7,160 of 18166
    I particularly would have liked a few more King of the Ring qualifying matches since I believe there is only 1 Raw left before the PPV and only a few names have actually been confirmed for the tournament. Speaking of the King of the Ring will it be a 16 o 8 man bracket tournament (8 Raw/8 Nitro or 4 Raw and 4 Nitro)? The participants need to established soon before the PPV takes place.

I think you should follow Eddie's old M.O. in the BtB section where after the shows he'd post an updated version of the PPV card to be held until the final show, here being the final Nitro. It would help keep better track of the matches and changes made along the course of the PPV.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    I particularly would have liked a few more King of the Ring qualifying matches since I believe there is only 1 Raw left before the PPV and only a few names have actually been confirmed for the tournament. Speaking of the King of the Ring will it be a 16 o 8 man bracket tournament (8 Raw/8 Nitro or 4 Raw and 4 Nitro)? The participants need to established soon before the PPV takes place.

I think you should follow Eddie's old M.O. in the BtB section where after the shows he'd post an updated version of the PPV card to be held until the final show, here being the final Nitro. It would help keep better track of the matches and changes made along the course of the PPV.
    SEZ raises a good point actually, without going back through the past shows I can't remember all of the KOR qualifiers off the top of my head. Any chance we could get a confirmation of who's in so far?

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    SEZ raises a good point actually, without going back through the past shows I can't remember all of the KOR qualifiers off the top of my head. Any chance we could get a confirmation of who's in so far?
    So far I know that Cena, Batista, DDP and Aries are qualified. I have no clue if anyone else has qualified as far as I can remember.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Very cool Raw as always! My favourite promos were Austin Aries, Punk/Jericho and ?????. Match of the night for me was the main event as it should be haha, curse that Jericho!

Can't think of anything that needs improvement, although a couple promos were on the short side, but that's not particularly a bad thing
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    *waits patiently for DDP*
    I did add the 'particularly' to discourage TT from posting that hilarious DDP smile image we've seen a few times :P
    *DDP is seen seemingly a bit jittery in the corner. He seems to want the toilet? No... he's scared that Randy Orton's coming? No, that's definitely not it.... What could it be?.....*

DDP: THAT'S A GOD THING!!!!!!!!!!!

OOC: I've only had one promo assignment for DDP since joining. True story. And that is indeed a bad thing.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

great matches and promos all around. And that Sting vignette was fucking awesome. Great job on it Thorps

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Roode: Did you see what happened at Raw, James?

Storm: The divas, especially that Kelly, Eve, and Trish.

Roode: Good answer, but no.

Storm: That weird vignette from Sting?

Roode: Nope.

Storm: How Punk almost got screwed from his championship match at King of The Ring?

Roode: Not exactly.

Storm: Then what was it?

Roode: The answer I was looking for was the fact that there was no tag team champions or tag matches.

Storm: That's true. The tag division deserves better. Maybe if the WWE had a better representative for this tag team division. Then management would see how awesome the division can be.

Roode: You speak the truth. However, who could represent the tag division and take it to higher places?

Storm: I don't know.

*Both men start thinking to themselves.*

Roode: I got who.

Storm: Who?

Roode: Ready for it.

Storm: Yes!

Roode: Beer!

*Wait for it*

*Wait for it*

*Wait for it*

Storm: Money!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Awesome RAW.... great job on the Sting promo, very entertaining.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Awesome RAW.... great job on the Sting promo, very entertaining.
    Aries: Who cares about Sting. No one is talking about that WCW reject. All eyes are on me, because quite frankly, I stole the show

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Aries: Who cares about Sting. No one is talking about that WCW reject. All eyes are on me, because quite frankly, I stole the show
    Rey: Yeah with that jobber.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: Yeah with that jobber.
    Aries: Jobber, main eventer, it's all the same. When you are the greatest man to step into that ring, no one is a challenge