Page 694 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 19459464468469269369469569670474479411941694 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,940 of 18787
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Triple H: Forget In Your House? How can I forget putting your daddy in the hospital Ted? And there you go with your Dream Street crap again. This is not a dream Teddy, this is for real. My fist pounding your face is real. My foot kicking your ass is real. After I'm done with you Dibiase, you're gonna wish all this was a dream. The reason I want a cage is so you can't escape. Welcome to my world Dibiase. You want the king of kings, you got your wish punk!
    Ted: Dad will be fine- he's gone through worse. Dream Street is a reality- the place of no return where you're headed. A cage will make you suffer so much more, Hunter. This isn't your world, it's MINE. The King of Kings will be dethroned.

Congrats to Mia Svensson and D'Arcy Dixon of RWC for appearing on Raw (12 May) and Smackdown (16 May) as part of the Exotic Express!

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Haha! I think it worked though
    Well... it made me laugh. So it worked.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Well... it made me laugh. So it worked.
    Haha! that's cool then, I done it so Ryback showed a meaner side while taking a jab at Goldberg.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Ted: Dad will be fine- he's gone through worse. Dream Street is a reality- the place of no return where you're headed. A cage will make you suffer so much more, Hunter. This isn't your world, it's MINE. The King of Kings will be dethroned.
    Triple H: Your dad will be fine because I had pity on that God forsaken has been; but you Teddy, it's different. This is war! I do advice you this time... leave your daddy and your lady friend at home because next time I won't be so forgiving. And you keep talking about this place of no return? Check your ass in there Dibiase, it's going to be a long stay for you.
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Haha! that's cool then, I done it so Ryback showed a meaner side while taking a jab at Goldberg.
    It was certainly successful. I always loved Gillberg, mainly due to the Jericho Personal Security story and all that, and it gave Ryback an edge I'll probably never get in the real WWE (COUGH COUGH Goldberg II! COUGH COUGH).

Congrats to Mia Svensson and D'Arcy Dixon of RWC for appearing on Raw (12 May) and Smackdown (16 May) as part of the Exotic Express!

2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]

Triple H: Your dad will be fine because I had pity on that God forsaken has been; but you Teddy, it's different. This is war! I do advice you this time... leave your daddy and your lady friend at home because next time I won't be so forgiving. And you keep talking about this place of no return? Check your ass in there Dibiase, it's going to be a long stay for you.
    Ted: I certainly will leave them home. Dad is in the hospital, so naturally, he can't attend. Maryse has a life that doesn't revolve around me, so there's that. If it's war you want, war you shall get. Let's go! Cage match!

It was certainly successful. I always loved Gillberg, mainly due to the Jericho Personal Security story and all that, and it gave Ryback an edge I'll probably never get in the real WWE (COUGH COUGH Goldberg II! COUGH COUGH).
    Cool man, glad what I was aiming at seemed to come off

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Ted: I certainly will leave them home. Dad is in the hospital, so naturally, he can't attend. Maryse has a life that doesn't revolve around me, so there's that. If it's war you want, war you shall get. Let's go! Cage match!
    Triple H: And I'm warning you right now Teddy... I am bringing my friend along with me and there is nothing you can do about it.

​​​

Triple H: And I'm warning you right now Teddy... I am bringing my friend along with me and there is nothing you can do about it.

Ted: Sledgehammer or not, I'm taking you out! COME ON!

He really is, you both did very well as did others with there promo's this week.. that Kelly one from Bear was really good too.
    That's true. It made me hate Kelly. I wanna deliver some Stratusfaction on her lol.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion