Page 636 of 1818 FirstFirst ... 13653658662663463563663763864668673611361636 ... LastLast
Results 6,351 to 6,360 of 18174
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: Do I look like I care about Brazil? Here's a hint; I don't.
    I can't wait to face you again old man. Because every time I beat you it just proves to everyone that I am better than you and that you're clinging on to past glories.
    Undertaker: If you didn't care Jericho, you wouldn't have succumbed to the powers that be and apologized.... You do care Chris, you have gone soft over the years son. You say you're better than me? I'll let you go on believing that boy. And yes... I am the past, I am the present and I am the future. Chris... I will always live and you will cease to exist.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Jericho: So who's next for a WWE Championship shot?
    Oh, and Punk, keep in mind that you've now had 2 chances. That's more than anyone else gets. So here's a tip; don't get greedy and ask for another one.
    Punk: Let's get things right you've beaten once in the 2 titles I've been in. Luger was the victim of the second time you claim you've beaten me. You tell me to not get greedy? I say you're scared because it's just a matter before I get another shot be against you and become the WWE Champion. I'll go through whatever it is the WWE puts in my way to get another at the WWE Championship, Chris, this is isn't the last you've seen of me.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Undertaker: If you didn't care Jericho, you wouldn't have succumbed to the powers that be and apologized.... You do care Chris, you have gone soft over the years son. You say you're better than me? I'll let you go on believing that boy. And yes... I am the past, I am the present and I am the future. Chris... I will always live and you will cease to exist.
    OOC: Not really comfortable talking about something that didn't actually happen in this fed man lol! I mean it's like breaking the 4th wall kind of thing!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

OOC: Not really comfortable talking about something that didn't actually happen in this fed man lol! I mean it's like breaking the 4th wall kind of thing!
    Something almost unavoidable, unfortunately.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    so, did not get the walmart job due to breaking my foot over the weekend. The position would have been unloader. Never broke bones, other than a finger until this year. An arm the day before Hurricane Issac and now my foot, both due in part to my dad not paying attention. And went to the doc as can not shake this flu like shit. Turns out I have walking pnuemonia, lol. On the plus side, had another interview as a prep cook. The guy said he would try to slide me in when he has an opening despite having a broke foot and when i am over this WP. I just hope nothing else happens before the year is out
    Sorry ot hear about the Walmart job and the injuries but at least they haven't kept you down from trying your best to find a job and you have a shot at another job even with the broken foot. So keep at it, and hope you recover well from this and any future injury should you get one (which I hope you dont :P )
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Punk: Let's get things right you've beaten once in the 2 titles I've been in. Luger was the victim of the second time you claim you've beaten me. You tell me to not get greedy? I say you're scared because it's just a matter before I get another shot be against you and become the WWE Champion. I'll go through whatever it is the WWE puts in my way to get another at the WWE Championship, Chris, this is isn't the last you've seen of me.
    Jericho: Oh I'm sorry Punk, did I hurt your feelings?
    You were in the triple threat match at In your House were you not? And if I'm not mistaken, you didn't win correct? In that case you lost. I beat you.
    I can't wait to hear what excuse you'll preach next as to why you want another title shot. I have no doubt that it will be even more pathetic than the last.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Something almost unavoidable, unfortunately.
    How's that man?

OOC: I get into it when I'm typing away... it's like sitting on a toilet and shit just comes out. I'll try to stick to the fed man.
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

How's that man?
    For example... they keep mentioning the Undertaker's Wrestlemania streak... in reality with the WWE Efed, this is the Undertaker's first wrestlemania, lol.
    ​​​

How's that man?
    Everyone seems to bring in history of wrestlers, to include their accomplishments even recently in real life during the time this fed had already come to fruition, if that makes sense.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]