Page 626 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616624625626627628 636 676 726 1126 1626 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,260 of 18790

Triple H: Ted Dibiase Jr.... it's far from over between us. Yeah, I beat you last night, but BIG DEAL; a disqualification doesn't cut it for me. So you better train harder than before Teddy, because I am coming with a vengeance, I am coming ready to beat you even more than I did at In Your House. This time Teddy, leave your daddy and girlfriend at home because it will be worse for them. So don't think for a second that I will now leave you alone. Punishment is coming your way Dibiase; million dollar man's son or not, no amount of money will get you out of this nightmare.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post

Triple H: Ted Dibiase Jr.... it's far from over between us. Yeah, I beat you last night, but BIG DEAL; a disqualification doesn't cut it for me. So you better train harder than before Teddy, because I am coming with a vengeance, I am coming ready to beat you even more than I did at In Your House. This time Teddy, leave your daddy and girlfriend at home because it will be worse for them. So don't think for a second that I will now leave you alone. Punishment is coming your way Dibiase; million dollar man's son or not, no amount of money will get you out of this nightmare.
    Ted: I'm not here to flaunt my money. Don't think for a second I need money to beat you. Punishment is not coming my way, only yours, by way of Dream Street. Drive safe.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Ted: I'm not here to flaunt my money. Don't think for a second I need money to beat you. Punishment is not coming my way, only yours, by way of Dream Street. Drive safe.
    Triple H: Dream street only lives in your mind Teddy, your imagination. This is reality. Me beating the hell out of you with a sledgehammer is reality. Me pedigreeing you and your dad is reality. Man up Teddy. Stop with all the dream street bullshit and be a man. Let your actions speak for you instead of just blowing hot air out of that mouth of yours.
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

I do like how you guys have created a feud based off IC'ing well done.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I do like how you guys have created a feud based off IC'ing well done.
    Thanks HBK, this has been nothing but fun man.
    ​​​

Love the feedback, will definitely help us. Congrats to all the winners last night, and thanks for the votes.

Also the next PPV will be King of the Ring! Where a new King of the Ring for the WWE Fed will be crowned

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Best moment: Cody Rhodes retaining
    Best match: Brock vs SCSA
    Best line(s) of commentary: Didn't you say you'd bet your life on Edge becoming the next champion. I think it's time to pay up Eric!
    Best promo: Paige
    Best debut: Golberg
    Best bit of booking: Having Eve cancel the Golberg vs Ryback match lol
    What didn't you like booking wise: All of the Divas coming out together in WWE fashion.
    What didn't you like match/promo wise:
    What could've been improved: Hyped up Trish's return which felt more like she's been here this whole time.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Goldberg: Ryback.... You're NEXT!

Ryback: Stephanie's only delayed the inevitable, Goldberg. You have no idea what it's like to be deprived of a satisfying match, a worthy opponent to test your limits. You've always been handed real competition, whether it was in WCW or the WWE. But despite being undefeated for so long, despite being one of this company's most gifted and focused athletes, despite my pleas for a decent match, I've been ignored. But you, Goldberg, YOU'RE definitely a worthy opponent and not just any kind of opponent, the ULTIMATE challenge, unlike some of the rather disappointing appetizers I've been given as of late. You've been away for so long, Goldberg. I don't want any ring rust spoiling my meal so when we meet in the ring again, I suggest you give everything you have because I'll be coming at you with the fortitude of a Spartan, the strength of a gorilla, the tenacity of lion and the hunger of a grizzly bear awakening from its hibernation. The table has now been spread. All that awaits me is my feast.

Triple H: Dream street only lives in your mind Teddy, your imagination. This is reality. Me beating the hell out of you with a sledgehammer is reality. Me pedigreeing you and your dad is reality. Man up Teddy. Stop with all the dream street bullshit and be a man. Let your actions speak for you instead of just blowing hot air out of that mouth of yours.
    Ted: I am a man- you're the one who isn't a man. Only the weak use weapons to get their way. Only the weak attack innocent old men such as my dad. I'll show you just how much louder my actions are- if you are willing to end up on Dream Street, which is a reality, but a man of your lacking intellect can't comprehend that, can he?

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Blog Entries
    Lesnar: Well, while Austin's picking thumbtacks out of his gut, I'll just be going out on the town to celebrate WITH my World Heavyweight Championship.