Page 623 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 123 523 573 613621622623624625 633 673 723 1123 1623 ... LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,230 of 18790
  1. #6221
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Lol- I was Ultimate Warrior when I first signed up. I scared Pau with my promos. Then you guys put the WWE World title on me- then to make the Warrior segments even weirder I brought Ric Flair and Coach into the twisted mix- and you guys still kept the belt on Warrior, lol. Others were more awesomer

    But thanks though- just here to have fun
    In your case mate.. when you had the title as Warrior it was never about the character at the time and it was more about the person playing him.. we were struggling to get started and delivering average shows and you stuck with us and supported us all the way, everything you have achieved you have deserved.

    Glad you enjoyed the show Zero, what things surprised you?

    You enjoy the show Jelly?.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  2. #6222
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    At least all of your guys actually had a match.
    Well Brock had a big match and Maria was in a match too and at least Brock is still champion .

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  3. #6223
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,686
    Blog Entries
    5
    True.

    And yeah, I liked the show a lot. All the champs retained! And I knew it was gonna be Goldberg.


  4. #6224
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Glad you enjoyed the show Zero, what things surprised you?
    The lack of any team making a statement that they want the gold after Swagger and Ziggler retained, this could have been a great chance to make the titles look sought after even more so than usual by having an established team come out and proclaim their quest for the gold like the PTP or make the debut of any new team you might've had waiting in the wings in a big way by signaling they are after the gold right off the bat. (*cough*The KoW*cough*)

    The seemingly easy victory Edge had over Kidd and the usage of replay footage to overrule the decision and continue the match since technically the ref's decision is final and therefore after the count was made for the pin fall Edge should've been the new Mr. Money in the Bank. I had expected Kidd to actually win cleanly to really cement his place that he can stand toe to toe with Edge. So it was very surprising to see the outcome as it did.

    No use of the UK in the Rhodes/Sheamus match. I knew the 2 out of 3 Falls match would win but imagined that the UK could've been a deciding factor in one of them even more of the last fall which could've revealed in a swerve to Sheamus' actions that he was in cahoots with them all along to take the gold away from Rhodes.

    Among other things but those are fine examples of surprising factors to the events of the PPV at least in my mind.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  5. #6225
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    At least all of your guys actually had a match.
    Not all lol The Kings of Wrestling hae yet to debut so most of my guys (and the gal ) were in action.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  6. #6226
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    The lack of any team making a statement that they want the gold after Swagger and Ziggler retained, this could have been a great chance to make the titles look sought after even more so than usual by having an established team come out and proclaim their quest for the gold like the PTP or make the debut of any new team you might've had waiting in the wings in a big way by signaling they are after the gold right off the bat. (*cough*The KoW*cough*)

    The seemingly easy victory Edge had over Kidd and the usage of replay footage to overrule the decision and continue the match since technically the ref's decision is final and therefore after the count was made for the pin fall Edge should've been the new Mr. Money in the Bank. I had expected Kidd to actually win cleanly to really cement his place that he can stand toe to toe with Edge. So it was very surprising to see the outcome as it did.

    No use of the UK in the Rhodes/Sheamus match. I knew the 2 out of 3 Falls match would win but imagined that the UK could've been a deciding factor in one of them even more of the last fall which could've revealed in a swerve to Sheamus' actions that he was in cahoots with them all along to take the gold away from Rhodes.

    Among other things but those are fine examples of surprising factors to the events of the PPV at least in my mind.
    Interesting.. very interesting If only you knew man, if only.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  7. #6227
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Interesting.. very interesting If only you knew man, if only.
    I always know, even more sometimes ahead of when things are about to happen thus spoiling myself really lol so whether any of this happens or not, it's a matter of time.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  8. #6228
    I apreciate the kind words HBK- I just wish I would not have scared Pau lol- though he has a sick mind too- wait until we post the EWA final show in the future, he wrote a weird, twisted, awesome match for it

    Oh, if the Kings of Wrestling walked into WWE e-fed now all the other tag teams would crab in their wrestling tights.

    Speaking of KOW, Claudio(Antonio) and Justin Gabriel had probably the best match on tonights real Raw

    I am still surprised it was Goldberg- I just thought that would be too obvious

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  9. #6229
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    I always know, even more sometimes ahead of when things are about to happen thus spoiling myself really lol so whether any of this happens or not, it's a matter of time.
    Well didn't you think those things were going to happen at the ppv?. if so.. that kind of means you don't know.

    On a serious note.. I never wrote the first two matches, as for the 3rd.. well, you will just have to wait and see!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  10. #6230
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    I apreciate the kind words HBK- I just wish I would not have scared Pau lol- though he has a sick mind too- wait until we post the EWA final show in the future, he wrote a weird, twisted, awesome match for it

    Oh, if the Kings of Wrestling walked into WWE e-fed now all the other tag teams would crab in their wrestling tights.

    Speaking of KOW, Claudio(Antonio) and Justin Gabriel had probably the best match on tonights real Raw

    I am still surprised it was Goldberg- I just thought that would be too obvious
    It's true man! KOW? Who the hell are they? Are they debuting anytime soon?

    Yeah that match was nice.. liked the Ziggler/Bryan match also.

    Haha! that was actually planned before someone had picked Ryback, then Jelly singed up and immediately I though it would be a cool thing too do, something that could only be done here or a video game.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.