Page 614 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 114 514 564 604612613614615616 624 664 714 1114 1614 ... LastLast
Results 6,131 to 6,140 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Thanks. Should I do 'em now?
    Yea whenever you get a shot, I don't believe there is many

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Sable: I'm a bit surprised at the kind of things that pure jealousy will make some people say. We all know I'm the sexiest Diva in the WWE, I'm so sexy that I could negotiate a non wrestling contract and still get payed more than you so it must kill you to know that if you ever stopped wrestling you'd be fired just like Chyna was. But if I did work as a hooker we both know I'd get a much better price than you would, then again I have no idea how much people are paying for trannies these days specially pre-op like you.
    Kaitlyn: Sexy Diva? Oh Sable, there is nothing sexy about you. When I look at you, I just see another washed up diva. As far as wrestling? Look at the tapes hun, you never could wrestle.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Kaitlyn: Sexy Diva? Oh Sable, there is nothing sexy about you. When I look at you, I just see another washed up diva. As far as wrestling? Look at the tapes hun, you never could wrestle.

Sable laughs.

Sable: I find it funny how you argue that I'm not sexy and couldn't wrestle, but have no problem with being called a pre-op tranny.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Sable laughs.

Sable: I find it funny how you argue that I'm not sexy and couldn't wrestle, but have no problem with being called a pre-op tranny.
    Kaitlyn: You can say whatever you want darling, but the fact is that you are still an old hag in need of some plastic surgery.
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Sable: I'm pretty sure you're the one who needs the surgery darling so you don't need to tuck it in every morning.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Sable: I'm pretty sure you're the one who needs the surgery darling so you don't need to tuck it in every morning.
    Kaitlyn: No darling... you're the one tucking in the flabs from your belly every morning, or do you tape them now? Why don't you just wear a corset like you used to back in the 50s Sable?
    ​​​

Blog Entries
    *Heyman walks over to the couple and whispers something in Lesnar's ear*

Lesnar: Alright.

*Brock leaves.*

Heyman: So, Mrs. Lesnar, Brock has apparently discussed the issue at hand and though it pains me to lose such...er...pleasant company, please express no malice towards your husband as disowning you as his manager was the right thing to do for both the sakes of Lesnar and myself. You'll always be appreciated on the sidelines but I'm afraid that's all you should be; out of the way.

*Brock leaves.*

Heyman: So, Mrs. Lesnar, Brock has apparently discussed the issue at hand and though it pains me to lose such...er...pleasant company, please express no malice towards your husband as disowning you as his manager was the right thing to do for both the sakes of Lesnar and myself. You'll always be appreciated on the sidelines but I'm afraid that's all you should be; out of the way.
    Kaitlyn: Uh oh.... I'm leaving and I'll let you two be.
    ​​​

*Brock leaves.*

Sable chuckles.

Sable: I'm sure you you are very sorry, but before I go I wish to address the fans... one... last... time next week on Nitro and I want you to be there to see me off.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Blog Entries
    Sable chuckles.

Sable: I'm sure you you are very sorry, but before I go I wish to address the fans... one... last... time next week on Nitro and I want you to be there to see me off.
    Heyman: Sounds delightful. I'll provide the catering, the music, the fanfare...oh and don't worry. There won't be anything mixed into the drinks. Wouldn't want any misunderstandings now would we?