Page 564 of 1817 FirstFirst ... 6446451455456256356456556657461466410641564 ... LastLast
Results 5,631 to 5,640 of 18162
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Dolph: Just like my partner said.. The All American Perfection can not be stopped and we are quickly on our way to becoming the best damn tag team this company has ever had.. or will see again! But listen, it's not showing off.. when you can back it up like we can!
    Rey: *Coughs* Pendejo! *Coughs*

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: *Coughs* Pendejo! *Coughs*
    Dolph: You should sort that cough out Rey, sounds bad.. maybe that's what made you lose against Daniels, or maybe it's just like I say.. Your done amigo! *Dolph smiles*

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Dolph: You should sort that cough out Rey, sounds bad.. maybe that's what made you lose against Daniels, or maybe it's just like I say.. Your done amigo! *Dolph smiles*
    Rey: Dolphy I don't make any excuses when I lose. I will admit that I was beaten on Nitro. Yes I was robbed, but I will get my revenge sooner rather than later. However, shouldn't you be worrying about your oppnents whom ever wins the poll.

Ambrose: Aha.. ha.. you know what I like about you Dolph? I like how soft your face looks.. I could punch that into a bloody mess without bruising my hand.. I would really.. really... really like to be cleared for action soon.. I just need to get my hands on someone.. you know what I mean? It's been too long since I've smelled that magical mixture of urine soaked trunks and fear on an opponent..

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Aries: You know, ever since Backlash, the WWE has tried to keep Austin Aries silent. They've tried to push me to the back, they've tried to hold me down....but enough is enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Ambrose: Aha.. ha.. you know what I like about you Dolph? I like how soft your face looks.. I could punch that into a bloody mess without bruising my hand.. I would really.. really... really like to be cleared for action soon.. I just need to get my hands on someone.. you know what I mean? It's been too long since I've smelled that magical mixture of urine soaked trunks and fear on an opponent..
    Dolph: Listen kid, I'm not even sure who you are.. if you are looking for someone to beat up though how about Rey Mysterio? It's been a while since anybody cared about him and you would be doing the WWE Universe and Rey a favor by finally finishing him off!

However, Punch this face? *Dolph smiles* do you understand how many women you would upset by doing that? plus, I would like to see you try.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Aries: You know, ever since Backlash, the WWE has tried to keep Austin Aries silent. They've tried to push me to the back, they've tried to hold me down....but enough is enough!
    Ambrose: They.. they've tried to hold you down? Oh how rich.. one of the great pretenders has something else to whine about.. allow me to educate you. I am the single most hyped and anticipated wrestler in the history of professional wrestling.. and yet I have been told time and time again that I am simply not ready..

Well I say it is THEY that are not ready for ME! Shane O'Mac is running scared.. everyone here is.. but they can't run forever.. no.. no they can't..

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: Dolphy I don't make any excuses when I lose. I will admit that I was beaten on Nitro. Yes I was robbed, but I will get my revenge sooner rather than later. However, shouldn't you be worrying about your oppnents whom ever wins the poll.
    Dolph: You don't make excuses.. then claim you was robbed *Dolph laughs* please, Ambrose.. who ever you are, put him out of his misery.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Dolph: You don't make excuses.. then claim you was robbed *Dolph laughs* please, Ambrose.. who ever you are, put him out of his misery.
    Rey: It wasn't an excuse, but rather the truth. Learn the difference.

Dolph: Listen kid, I'm not even sure who you are.. if you are looking for someone to beat up though how about Rey Mysterio? It's been a while since anybody cared about him and you would be doing the WWE Universe and Rey a favor by finally finishing him off!

However, Punch this face? *Dolph smiles* do you understand how many women you would upset by doing that? plus, I would like to see you try.
    Ambrose: I'm not picky.. I just miss that oh so satisfying feeling of skin tearing.. tooth breaking.. bone snapping violence that is somewhat lacking here in the WWE.. I just want a match.. i need a match.. I NEED to hurt someone.. there's only so much harm I can do to myself before I get bored..

I lied, it matters.