Page 559 of 1823 FirstFirst ... 5945950954955755855956056156960965910591559 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,590 of 18230
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I enjoyed it man, very nice promo. I can imagine that Daniels is a difficult character to write for. I think you've made a good start though!
    Thanks, a lot of the stuff I've been reading here has been good so I just wanted to keep that trend going.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

so wait? We were supposed to learn in college? I thought it was just for socializing and ruining your liver. Lol, just kidding, nah college/uni is fun but you have to keep your head on straight to get good grades. I rarely drank but still had fun while i was in college,ok i drank alot when I did a semester overseas in Austria but my grades were still ok lol. But what sucks, is even with my degree and a pretty good gpa 3.5- art, graphic design- no luck finding a job

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    so wait? We were supposed to learn in college? I thought it was just for socializing and ruining your liver. Lol, just kidding, nah college/uni is fun but you have to keep your head on straight to get good grades. I rarely drank but still had fun while i was in college,ok i drank alot when I did a semester overseas in Austria but my grades were still ok lol. But what sucks, is even with my degree and a pretty good gpa 3.5- art, graphic design- no luck finding a job
    Sounds like the opposite of my time in uni lol!

During my first year, I was going out every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday, every other Thursday and most Fridays too.
    During my second year, I drank every day the entire first semester. Semester 2 and exam time, I was going out similar schedule to year one.
    During my third year I cut back and was only going out every Wednesday and Friday/Saturday religiously. I would go out other nights too.
    During my 4th year, I was usually only going out on Friday's/Saturdays and some Wednesdays.
    This year, I usually only go out on Fridays or Saturdays, sometimes wednesdays as it's Brass Band social night too.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Sounds like the opposite of my time in uni lol!

During my first year, I was going out every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday, every other Thursday and most Fridays too.
    During my second year, I drank every day the entire first semester. Semester 2 and exam time, I was going out similar schedule to year one.
    During my third year I cut back and was only going out every Wednesday and Friday/Saturday religiously. I would go out other nights too.
    During my 4th year, I was usually only going out on Friday's/Saturdays and some Wednesdays.
    This year, I usually only go out on Fridays or Saturdays, sometimes wednesdays as it's Brass Band social night too.
    I never drink, ever, so people on campus look at me like I'm stupid.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    There's nothing stupid about that... it's a choice and I've made that same choice. I used to drink in the past and it got out of control and hurt many along the way because of that, I just choose not to do that anymore.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    There's nothing wrong with that at all man. Drinking's not for everyone, and I can respect someone who choses not to.
    Why exactly do you not drink if you don't mind me asking? Preference or religious reasons, or something else?

There's nothing wrong with that at all man. Drinking's not for everyone, and I can respect someone who choses not to.
    Why exactly do you not drink if you don't mind me asking? Preference or religious reasons, or something else?
    I saw it destroy my parents- I'm not going to end up like them.

2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]

Blog Entries
    I saw it destroy my parents- I'm not going to end up like them.
    Sorry to hear that man.
    At least you've made a choice to ensure the same won't happen to you.

Sorry to hear that man.
    At least you've made a choice to ensure the same won't happen to you.
    No need to be sorry- I'm not. Sadly, I've grown numb to the subject. And yes, I'm ensuring it won't happen to me.

Blog Entries
    Nitro will start going up in around an hour