Page 548 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538546547548549550 558 598 648 1048 1548 ... LastLast
Results 5,471 to 5,480 of 18790
  1. #5471
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Kaitlyn: Of course not... future Diva Champions are never sarcastic.
    AJ: I guess you are right... wait a minute.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  2. #5472
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: I was referring to Kaitlyn, numbskull. I didn't think it'd be more obvious.
    Triple H: Confessions come in many forms... blaming others is one of them. Maybe you should attend one of DDP's seminars so you can come to terms with your steroid abuse... that wouldn't be a bad thing, that would be a good thing.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  3. #5473
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,684
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Triple H: Confessions come in many forms... blaming others is one of them. Maybe you should attend one of DDP's seminars so you can come to terms with your steroid abuse... that wouldn't be a bad thing, that would be a good thing.
    Lesnar: Have any of you even been near a computer in the last decade? If you did, you'd know that I've NEVER used steroids simply by looking it up. Not even once. For Christ sakes, this place has Wellness Tests. I'd be fired A LONG time ago if I were using steroids. Think for one damn second before you start accusing me of anything.


  4. #5474
    Dolph: A midget in a halloween mask *Dolph laughs* you see Rey, nobody respects you anymore.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  5. #5475
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,684
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Dolph: A midget in a halloween mask *Dolph laughs* you see Rey, nobody respects you anymore.
    Lesnar: I don't recall anyone ever respecting him. I sure as hell don't.


  6. #5476
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Dolph: A midget in a halloween mask *Dolph laughs* you see Rey, nobody respects you anymore.
    Rey: That's why I came back here. To show that even at this age I'm better than half the roster. That includes you Dolph. Remember Summerslam 2009?

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  7. #5477
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: I don't recall anyone ever respecting him. I sure as hell don't.
    Rey: Brock, you don't even respect yourself.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  8. #5478
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,684
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: Brock, you don't even respect yourself.
    Lesnar: Don't start preaching to me about respect. See all these people not giving a damn about you despite all that you've done in this business? It's because the don't respect you at all because they know you're a fluke. Had it not been for you riding Eddie Guerrero's coattails, with your E.G. armbands and your stupid little prayers, you wouldn't have been noticed. No one would give a damn about you and you'd be packing your bags and leaving this place like all of the other unwanted cruiserweights.


  9. #5479
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: Don't start preaching to me about respect. See all these people not giving a damn about you despite all that you've done in this business? It's because the don't respect you at all because they know you're a fluke. Had it not been for you riding Eddie Guerrero's coattails, with your E.G. armbands and your stupid little prayers, you wouldn't have been noticed. No one would give a damn about you and you'd be packing your bags and leaving this place like all of the other unwanted cruiserweights.
    Triple H: Speaking of Eddie, my favorite Eddie moment at No Way out! And he beat a guy pumped up on steroids too.

    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  10. #5480
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: Don't start preaching to me about respect. See all these people not giving a damn about you despite all that you've done in this business? It's because the don't respect you at all because they know you're a fluke. Had it not been for you riding Eddie Guerrero's coattails, with your E.G. armbands and your stupid little prayers, you wouldn't have been noticed. No one would give a damn about you and you'd be packing your bags and leaving this place like all of the other unwanted cruiserweights.
    Rey: You wanna know something Brock. I ain't preaching. I'm telling it how it is. You say without Eddie I would be nothing right now. Well, without Pauly you would have never made it to the top of the mountain. SO, don't start talking about riding coattails.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.