Page 542 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 42 442 492 532540541542543544 552 592 642 1042 1542 ... LastLast
Results 5,411 to 5,420 of 18790
  1. #5411
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ryback: Where are you, coward?! This cat and mouse game has whet my palate to insurmountable measures! I will not rest until I am fed!
    Triple H: Somebody feed this damn monkey!
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  2. #5412
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ryback: Where are you, coward?! This cat and mouse game has whet my palate to insurmountable measures! I will not rest until I am fed!
    Kane: I'll feed you heel.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  3. #5413
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Kaitlyn: Claro que si se Espanol.
    Rey: Que bueno. Are you part of that Road to Triumph? Or something like that.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  4. #5414
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,686
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Kane: I'll feed you heel.
    Ryback: So you're the one who's been playing mind games with me, Kane?


  5. #5415
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ryback: So you're the one who's been playing mind games with me, Kane?
    Kane: I might be a monster, but I would have the courage to stand up to you. So, take that as you may.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  6. #5416
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: Que bueno. Are you part of that Road to Triumph? Or something like that.
    Kaitlyn: I'm hoping they choose me, if not I will make my name known. Who a better champion than me.

    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  7. #5417
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,686
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Kane: I might be a monster, but I would have the courage to stand up to you. So, take that as you may.
    Ryback: So be it then. But I will find out who's been responsible for this.


  8. #5418
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Kaitlyn: I'm hoping they choose me, if not I will make my name known. Who a better champion than me.

    Rey: I heard your buddy AJ might also want to go for the title. And you better watch with her.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  9. #5419
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ryback: So be it then. But I will find out who's been responsible for this.
    Kane: If you want I can investigate using my dark powers.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  10. #5420
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,686
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Kane: If you want I can investigate using my dark powers.
    Ryback: No. I must find my prey on my own. It won't be as satisfying if I can't determine him by myself. I hunt solo.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.