Page 540 of 1817 FirstFirst ... 4044049053053853954054154255059064010401540 ... LastLast
Results 5,391 to 5,400 of 18166
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Dolph: If there booing me.. then I'm doing my job, when you get no reaction like you do these days.. that's when your done and take it from me Triple H.. the moment you allowed a self proclaimed Asshole too come in here.. taker your wife, and then take your title.. that's when the world seen you was done.

I'm going too give you the same advice I tried giving to Rey! The WWE.. this is my playground now, it's my time! if you really think you have something left in the tank.. and I'm not talking about bad acting, you have plenty left of that.. but if you have some wrestling ability some where there left, then head over to TNA they love washed up stars over there! #HEEL.
    Triple H: Dolph, as soon as my music hits, the crowds wants more of me. You know that and I know that.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Triple H: Dolph, as soon as my music hits, the crowds wants more of me. You know that and I know that.
    Dolph: Soon as your film hits cinema's they seem too want less.

Listen I'm done talking with you.. You wan't to carry on and try and hang with people like me? the future of this business.. then fine go ahead, just keep that leash tight on Steph! sooner or later she will figure out you are finished too!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Dolph: Soon as your film hits cinema's they seem too want less.

Listen I'm done talking with you.. You wan't to carry on and try and hang with people like me? the future of this business.. then fine go ahead, just keep that leash tight on Steph! sooner or later she will figure out you are finished too!
    Triple H: Why don't we take care of this like real men.... Leave my wife out of this and you leave your mom Vickie at home. If my career is finished, then prove it Dolph. Actions speak louder than words. Play the Game.
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Stephanie: I'm sure Sable has been watching you in the shower Dolph... With Brock taking all those steroids, I'm sure she has forgotten what a penis looks like!
    Sable: Come on Steph you're among friends here, you can feel free to let your freak flag fly. Besides we've all heard the stories of your trips around the world. On your knees in Belize, on your back in Iraq and then there was that time in Nantucket...

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Triple H: Why don't we take care of this like real men.... Leave my wife out of this and you leave your mom Vickie at home. If my career is finished, then prove it Dolph. Actions speak louder than words. Play the Game.
    Dolph: Are you that desperate Hunter? that desperate that you wan't to face me to try and get people interested in you again? what a sad situation you have become.. I don't play games, I win titles.. I'm one half of the tag team champions, I have more important things too do then give you one more big match.

OOC: I'm going guys, awesome IC'ing with you and speak later

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Dolph: Are you that desperate Hunter? that desperate that you wan't to face me to try and get people interested in you again? what a sad situation you have become.. I don't play games, I win titles.. I'm one half of the tag team champions, I have more important things too do then give you one more big match.

OOC: I'm going guys, awesome IC'ing with you and speak later
    Triple H: Then stop whining like a little bitch and face me. Beating me might boost your career.

OOC: Alright bud, see you later.
    ​​​

I was bored here at work so I designed a new Sig with my current WWE Fed wrestlers. Please be nice to my dysfunctional family.
    ​​​

I was bored here at work so I designed a new Sig with my current WWE Fed wrestlers. Please be nice to my dysfunctional family.
    When all my guys have debuted.. I will take you up on that offer man looks cool.

EDIT: Think I liked the first one best though.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

yo yo, peeps and creeps.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Great show as usual, but I've always wondered why Nitro usually surpasses Raw in the length of shows. Usually takes Raw about 8-9 posts while Nitro takes 11-12 based on their last shows. It's not bad that it's shorter than Nitro, I'm just curious as to why with Raw being the A show, Nitro seems to be longer. Maybe it's the promos they do there, they are beasts and sometimes cover more than 1 page or 2.

Show was top notch, I would've liked to see more promos. The Regal/McIntyre bits trying to recruit Sheamus are certainly unique but leaves me wondering who in fact is calling the shots or if there will be more to the picture and this is only the beginning of the formation of a stable much like The United Kingdom in the WWE games. Liked the Divas promos. The Main Event was bittersweet for me lol one of the very few times my characters clash against one another and I'm torn as to who I would want to win. Glad it was Punk though, he needed a big win and Black can bounce back from anything this early in his career. Well done.

I normally split up the show into shorter, more posts as opposed to G's way. The length of the shows compared wise is marginal

It was Luger/Cena as well - so also Des vs. Des. Hey - at least I win