Page 521 of 1820 FirstFirst ... 2142147151151952052152252353157162110211521 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 18195
  1. #5201
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,124
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Haha! Well over the next couple of shows the Divas division is really going to take of around here and with the Road To Triumph on the line it's going to be interesting too see who impresses.

    Also loved the Ambrose promo dude.. but you.. You already know that!
    AJ: That Road thingy sounds cool.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  2. #5202
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Hey, Doctor Nick!
    Dr. Nick? Oh, my.


     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  3. #5203
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,467
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: I give them some advice or payer. Also, pendejos mean idiots or stupid.
    A.W.: Advice on how to NOT make it in the wrestling business? Because based on the way you've been wrestling lately, you're doing just that.

     

  4. #5204
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,124
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    A.W.: Advice on how to NOT make it in the wrestling business? Because based on the way you've been wrestling lately, you're doing just that.
    Rey: Same as you two clowns.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  5. #5205
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,467
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: Same as you two clowns.
    Young: Clowns who've actually been booked more than once every full moon.

    O'Neil: Oh and who've WON more than once every full moon.

    A.W.: In fact, success to Rey is like the moon; way over his head! Hahahahahaha!

     

  6. #5206
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,124
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Young: Clowns who've actually been booked more than once every full moon.

    O'Neil: Oh and who've WON more than once every full moon.

    A.W.: In fact, success to Rey is like the moon; way over his head! Hahahahahaha!
    Rey: That will all change soon. Look show some respect. Respecto!

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  7. #5207
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,467
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: That will all change soon. Look show some respect. Respecto!
    Young: Should we show him respect?

    O'Neil: Hmmmmmm......NAH! I saw we make fun of him so more!

    A.W.: After all, it's not our fault he likes to sell himself short.

     

  8. #5208
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,124
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Young: Should we show him respect?

    O'Neil: Hmmmmmm......NAH! I saw we make fun of him so more!

    A.W.: After all, it's not our fault he likes to sell himself short.
    Rey: Just you wait. Now, go listen to your stupid stuff like One Direction.

    AJ: I like them.

    Rey: Aren't you random.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  9. #5209
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,467
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Rey: Just you wait. Now, go listen to your stupid stuff like One Direction.

    AJ: I like them.

    Rey: Aren't you random.
    A.W.: Oh, we're going in one direction alright, Rey and that's to the top.

    Young: And along the way we're gonna be surrounded by ALL the mamacitas and the dinero.

    O'Neil: Millions of it, baby!

     

  10. #5210
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,124
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    A.W.: Oh, we're going in one direction alright, Rey and that's to the top.

    Young: And along the way we're gonna be surrounded by ALL the mamacitas and the dinero.

    O'Neil: Millions of it, baby!
    Rey: You must be on cloud 9.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.