Page 468 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458466467468469470 478 518 568 968 1468 ... LastLast
Results 4,671 to 4,680 of 18790
  1. #4671
    Undertaker: Death waits for no one! And on Nitro, death will be unleashed on those who oppose me.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  2. #4672
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Undertaker: Death waits for no one! And on Nitro, death will be unleashed on those who oppose me.
    Tyndall: You can't kill one who is already dead, Taker...

    I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  3. #4673
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Tyndall: You can't kill one who is already dead, Taker...
    Undertaker: I agree... That's why no one can get rid of me. The Dead Man will live on!
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  4. #4674
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,660
    Blog Entries
    5
    *Brock Lesnar looks around the locker room to see Cryme Tyme looking at each other with disgust and Maryse making out with Kaitlyn*

    Lesnar: The hell is going on?! 0_0


  5. #4675
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Undertaker: I agree... That's why no one can get rid of me. The Dead Man will live on!
    Tyndall: I mainly referred to myself, but if you also are dead, then so be it.

    I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  6. #4676
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    *Brock Lesnar looks around the locker room to see Cryme Tyme looking at each other with disgust and Maryse making out with Kaitlyn*

    Lesnar: The hell is going on?! 0_0
    Ted: More than I'm comprehending, I think.

    I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  7. #4677
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    *Brock Lesnar looks around the locker room to see Cryme Tyme looking at each other with disgust and Maryse making out with Kaitlyn*

    Lesnar: The hell is going on?! 0_0
    Kaitlyn: We're waiting on your wife Sable to join us!
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  8. #4678
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,660
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Kaitlyn: We're waiting on your wife Sable to join us!
    Lesnar: You'll be waiting for a long time then. She's married to me for a reason, you know.


  9. #4679
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Kaitlyn: We're waiting on your wife Sable to join us!
    Maryse: *smiles* I'd love for her to grind right about now. *Starts to lick Kaitlyn's neck affectionately*

    I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  10. #4680
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: You'll be waiting for a long time then. She's married to me for a reason, you know.
    Kaitlyn: Oh Brock, if you only knew!
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.