Page 415 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405413414415416417 425 465 515 915 1415 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Oh Nothing..

*THBK looks down while shuffling his feet like a little boy, as Jelly stares right at him*
    Oh how cute is that

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    *Zero stands up ribs hurting but hits K2J with a kick to the family jewels and begins to hit a few lefts hands on K2J's nose, busting him open*

Go for it, I see you more as a Mary Poppins type
    Cheater!.....*hacks up blood*

Ziggler: What's with all these " Divas " arguing and trying desperately too get the spotlight and attention.. Don't they know that Vickie Guerrero is the only women that any body cares about in this business period.. As for the spotlight and attention? that belongs too me and my partner, Jack Swagger.. known together as the new tag team champions, the All American Perfection! But hey.. it's not showing off, when you can back it up like we can! #Heel.
    Sable: Exactly Dolph I feel the same way. I am the original Diva, I was the cover girl for the top selling Playboy issue of all time and the fans wait in line to see me for just as long as they wait for Stone Cold and The Rock. I am the true Queen Diva and the rest as they say is history.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Cheater!.....*hacks up blood*
    I'm known for playing heels, what'd you expect lol
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Sable: Exactly Dolph I feel the same way. I am the original Diva, I was the cover girl for the top selling Playboy issue of all time and the fans wait in line to see me for just as long as they wait for Stone Cold and The Rock. I am the true Queen Diva and the rest as they say is history.
    ???: Damn you're a biiiiiitch. You think for one second that if you were in the ring with me, you could last? I'm the BEST women's wrestler in the entire world, and come Nitro, or Raw, or any other arena, I'll prove it. I'm better than you, I'm better than Trish Stratus, I'm better than any of the worthless barbies in the division now.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Zigger: You see Sable.. these "Divas" have something missing that you and Vickie have and always will have... Class! Just like me and Swagger, we carry ourselves with class.. our wrestling ability is class and our matches are always first class, that's something that most of these *Ziggler looks around the locker room* idiots! will never have or understand.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Sheamus: Oi, lady, you need to quiet yer voice down a bit, yer givin' me a headache! Oh and hello there Sable, I'm just tellin' Dolph here to quiet down a bit.

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Sheamus: Oi, lady, you need to quiet yer voice down a bit, yer givin' me a headache! Oh and hello there Sable, I'm just tellin' Dolph here to quiet down a bit.
    Ziggler: Very funny Sheamus.. almost as funny as it was watching you wear that pathetic costume after you won King Of The Ring, almost as funny as it was watching you turn from the feared Celtic Warrior into the smiling big jar of mayonnaise you have become, and while we are here.. just know, the Battle Royal you won? Yeah it was because me and Swagger were two busy beating every damn team on this roster, otherwise.. one of us would have won it, you know it.. and I know it.

OOC: Haha! that was funny man!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Ziggler: Very funny Sheamus.. almost as funny as it was watching you wear that pathetic costume after you won King Of The Ring, almost as funny as it was watching you turn from the feared Celtic Warrior into the smiling big jar of mayonnaise you have become, and while we are here.. just know, the Battle Royal you won? Yeah it was because me and Swagger were two busy beating every damn team on this roster, otherwise.. one of us would have won it, you know it.. and I know it.

OOC: Haha! that was funny man!
    Sheamus: Oh, is that jealously I hear Mr. Ziggles? Are you jealous because I was the King of the Ring? Are you jealous that the fans actually like me? Are you jealous because I am the number one contender for the United States championship? Of course you are, fella! You weren't in the Battle Royal because you aren't good enough, fella, you have to go for the tag team titles, which is not nearly as prestigious as the United States championship!

OOC: I try ;D

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Sheamus: Oh, is that jealously I hear Mr. Ziggles? Are you jealous because I was the King of the Ring? Are you jealous that the fans actually like me? Are you jealous because I am the number one contender for the United States championship? Of course you are, fella! You weren't in the Battle Royal because you aren't good enough, fella, you have to go for the tag team titles, which is not nearly as prestigious as the United States championship!

OOC: I try ;D
    Ziggler: Jealous of you? *Ziggler looks at himself up and down* I'm perfection! I'm the most gifted wrestler on this roster, win, lose or draw I give the best damn match of the night, that's why the crowd cheer my name.. even as the #Heel. Maybe you have not heard them.. Maybe you were two busy searching for your pot of gold, fella! The United states title? been there.. done that, if you remember correctly, I was the one that made it interesting again.. I imagine that's vanished with the people that have been carrying it lately.

All eyes from now on will be on the tag team titles.. carried by the best tag team this company has ever had.. The All American Perfection!

IWA:

HWA:

General: