Page 408 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398406407408409410 418 458 508 908 1408 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    You MORE than deserve it dude. I'm delighted with all the champions at the minute. They all IC as regularly as possible (not always possible for some, but still great to see), been dedicated to this fed - some from back in December when K2J made the original version, plus, the promos kick-ass!
    Hey bud, what happened to Taker's promo at Backlash?
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Jack Swagger: First off we are All American Perfection, the WWE Tag Team Champions, and I don't know if you've been living under a rock, but I happened to be married to a model, more than the three of you can say. And I still don't see why you're making jokes, but since we are, why are you guys called the Prime Time Players? Prime Time means between 7 and 11 pm, when the best shine, but thats clearly not you two, because all I saw was you lose on primetime television. All American Perfection is the one that showed up in primetime, thats why the WWE pays us the millions and millions of dollars, not wasting it on chumps like you
    A.W.: Speaking of Catalina White, I'll bet when she comes home late at night and tells you that she was out late with a friend, it'd be Justice Young?

Young: But that's besides the point. The only thing I and the rest of the world saw were you chumps getting lucky with the luck of the draw and you just sitting while your buddy did all the work. In my opinion, he should have been the one to carry both titles.

O'Neil: See, we make a team effort. We know we're equals and we don't let egos get in the way of what we want. Once Mr. No Days Off and I become legends, no one will be able to distinguish our talent from one another because we both know that we'll be the best in this company.

Young: It's happened before; you two gettin' on each others nerves and BAM! Your yesterdays news.

A.W.: And you're wrong on one point. Prime Time doesn't mean 7 pm to 11 pm. Prime Time means new WWE Tag Team Champions so keep on thinkin' that you, that caddie and the livestock are gonna keep those belts. It'll just be so much sweeter when he take them for ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Hey bud, what happened to Taker's promo at Backlash?
    I'm the last person you should ask bud. I read all the parts jumbled up in HQ, as opposed to in the Show thread

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    I'm the last person you should ask bud. I read all the parts jumbled up in HQ, as opposed to in the Show thread
    Ok... thanks... and I worked hard on that promo. There will be other times man.
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    A.W.: Speaking of Catalina White, I'll bet when she comes home late at night and tells you that she was out late with a friend, it'd be Justice Young?

Young: But that's besides the point. The only thing I and the rest of the world saw were you chumps getting lucky with the luck of the draw and you just sitting while your buddy did all the work. In my opinion, he should have been the one to carry both titles.

O'Neil: See, we make a team effort. We know we're equals and we don't let egos get in the way of what we want. Once Mr. No Days Off and I become legends, no one will be able to distinguish our talent from one another because we both know that we'll be the best in this company.

Young: It's happened before; you two gettin' on each others nerves and BAM! Your yesterdays news.

A.W.: And you're wrong on one point. Prime Time doesn't mean 7 pm to 11 pm. Prime Time means new WWE Tag Team Champions so keep on thinkin' that you, that caddie and the livestock are gonna keep those belts. It'll just be so much sweeter when he take them for ourselves.
    Jack Swagger: What a great speech, you're really motivating times, nice to see that as soon as I point out your flaws you become serious, well guess what? You two could only get so lucky to get a girl like my wife. You know why she likes me? Because I'm a winner. You say I have no charisma, Catalina would say different, but here's another joke, since you both love them so much. You say your both equals, and turns out your right, you both equally suck, and A.W., no jokes coming from your mouth or I'll have Vickie shut you up.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Alright guys who had missing promos. I'm sorry if I didn't get them in the show, but there was some confusion on my end between the promos and the show lineup. I'll do my best to try and work them in to this week's shows if they fit, if not I'm sorry about what happened, and promise you will be getting another one very soon

Alright guys who had missing promos. I'm sorry if I didn't get them in the show, but there was some confusion on my end between the promos and the show lineup. I'll do my best to try and work them in to this week's shows if they fit, if not I'm sorry about what happened, and promise you will be getting another one very soon
    Undertaker: ME!!! Next time you will Rest In Peace!
    ​​​

Blog Entries
    Jack Swagger: What a great speech, you're really motivating times, nice to see that as soon as I point out your flaws you become serious, well guess what? You two could only get so lucky to get a girl like my wife. You know why she likes me? Because I'm a winner. You say I have no charisma, Catalina would say different, but here's another joke, since you both love them so much. You say your both equals, and turns out your right, you both equally suck, and A.W., no jokes coming from your mouth or I'll have Vickie shut you up.
    A.W.:........damn. 0_0

Young: What's wrong, man?

A.W.: Just......damn.

O'Neil: Everything okay?

A.W.: I honestly have no idea how to respond to that threat.

O'Neil: You mean about Vickie?

A.W.: Yeah. She'd shut me up alright......she's ferocious! Almost like a...cougar?!

Young: Ahahahahaha! Good one, man! Good one!

A.W.: Hey, hey, hey, hey! What do Vickie and a cougar have in common?

O'Neil: What?

A.W.: They've got hair all over their bodies and they prey on the young! Ahahahahaha!

Benjamin: All-American Perfection? So that's what you call yourselves? It doesn't matter really, because before you know it, your titles will be ours and no one will care to know you exist. You may have won at Backlash, but make no mistake. The next time you are in the ring with the World's Greatest Tag Team, you will not leave the arena with those titles.

Haas: Get real aquainted with those title Ziggler and Swagger, because you many not have them for long. Those titles are as good as ours! And not you, or those Prime Time Punks are going to stand in our way from getting them. There is only one place for the World Tag Team Championships, and it's on the World's Greatest Tag Team!

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    A.W.:........damn. 0_0

Young: What's wrong, man?

A.W.: Just......damn.

O'Neil: Everything okay?

A.W.: I honestly have no idea how to respond to that threat.

O'Neil: You mean about Vickie?

A.W.: Yeah. She'd shut me up alright......she's ferocious! Almost like a...cougar?!

Young: Ahahahahaha! Good one, man! Good one!

A.W.: Hey, hey, hey, hey! What do Vickie and a cougar have in common?

O'Neil: What?

A.W.: They've got hair all over their bodies and they prey on the young! Ahahahahaha!
    *Jack Swagger slaps A.W. upside the face.*

Jack Swagger: Make another joke about Vickie and see what happens, at least she can hold onto a job longer than a couple of weeks. And you want to know what you three all have in common? You're all failures. A.W. is a failed comedian, and late night talk show host; Titus is a failed NFL football player, and Darren you are a failed attempt at a Jersey Shore ripoff. I've succeeded at everything I have done in my career, I am a two time two time All American American, an NCAA champion, a former World Champion, and the current WWE Tag Team Champions. So go ahead and make your jokes, and continue to fail at trying to get laughs, because in the end, All American Perfection will be the one's laughing.