Page 283 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273281282283284285 293 333 383 783 1283 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 18790
    Ricochet goes into a place where he talks to no one and no one bothers him.

OCC - nice time guys. bye everyone

Evan Bourne: Tyson Kidd, Edge, you guys are lucky that both of you got drafted to Nitro, because last night was not the end between us, despite what you may think. Should we cross paths again, you better watch out, and if your still holding onto that briefcase, I'm going to take it. That briefcase should be mine and you know it, but regardless you're not here, and now I'm going to be in the main event on RAW. This is going to be my show, and I will prove that everybody has held me back!

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Evan Bourne: Tyson Kidd, Edge, you guys are lucky that both of you got drafted to Nitro, because last night was not the end between us, despite what you may think. Should we cross paths again, you better watch out, and if your still holding onto that briefcase, I'm going to take it. That briefcase should be mine and you know it, but regardless you're not here, and now I'm going to be in the main event on RAW. This is going to be my show, and I will prove that everybody has held me back!
    Edge: Do you mind talking a little louder Evan? I can't hear you over your frantic tapping out.

Mr. Anderson: So I'm going to Nitro, but like I said last night, now I am the face of Nitro. I am the only champion on that show, and it needs to stay that way, finally this Intercontinental Title is going to get the respect it deserves, and I will finally be in a position in the WWE where I should have been when I was first here if it wasn't for Vince, Hunter, and crybaby Orton

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Edge: Do you mind talking a little louder Evan? I can't hear you over your frantic tapping out.
    Evan Bourne: Funny Edge, but if I recall weren't you the one tapping the mat at Wrestlemania? You know losing to CM Punk, not being the number one contender to the WWE Championship? Yea I'm pretty sure that was you. Listen you are lucky you got drafted to Nitro, because I wasn't even close to done with you or your buddy Tyson Kidd. I was going to be your worst nightmare, until that Money in the Bank briefcase was handed over to me where it belongs!

Evan Bourne: Funny Edge, but if I recall weren't you the one tapping the mat at Wrestlemania? You know losing to CM Punk, not being the number one contender to the WWE Championship? Yea I'm pretty sure that was you. Listen you are lucky you got drafted to Nitro, because I wasn't even close to done with you or your buddy Tyson Kidd. I was going to be your worst nightmare, until that Money in the Bank briefcase was handed over to me where it belongs!
    Edge: Yeah I tapped about the same place you lost too Evan. As for being lucky I got drafted over to Nitro, the way I see it, you know exactly where I am- you know exactly where Tyson Kidd is. If you've got a problem with either of us, you know where to find us. And if Kidd doesn't wanna kick your ass, I'll be glad to do it again.

Edge: Yeah I tapped about the same place you lost too Evan. As for being lucky I got drafted over to Nitro, the way I see it, you know exactly where I am- you know exactly where Tyson Kidd is. If you've got a problem with either of us, you know where to find us. And if Kidd doesn't wanna kick your ass, I'll be glad to do it again.
    Evan Bourne:Why would I want to go over to that second rate show just to fight two second rate superstars. You or Kidd come here, to the A Show, I'll be ready to kick your ass, to show you that not only is RAW is WAR Evan Bourne's show, but that I belong in the main event ahead of people like you! Everybody has held me back my whole career, and I'm tired of it! This is Evan Bourne's time, and if it wasn't for Tyson Kidd cheating, I would be holding the Money in the Bank briefcase, and I would be the next WWE Champion! You on the other hand, you need to retire, because if we ever got in the ring, I may injure your neck, and force you to retire again!

Evan Bourne:Why would I want to go over to that second rate show just to fight two second rate superstars. You or Kidd come here, to the A Show, I'll be ready to kick your ass, to show you that not only is RAW is WAR Evan Bourne's show, but that I belong in the main event ahead of people like you! Everybody has held me back my whole career, and I'm tired of it! This is Evan Bourne's time, and if it wasn't for Tyson Kidd cheating, I would be holding the Money in the Bank briefcase, and I would be the next WWE Champion! You on the other hand, you need to retire, because if we ever got in the ring, I may injure your neck, and force you to retire again!
    Edge: You're absolutely full of crap. You have a problem with me Evan, you know where to find me.

Edge: You're absolutely full of crap. You have a problem with me Evan, you know where to find me.
    Evan Bourne: Oh I know damn well where to find you Edge, but where I find you I find Tyson Kidd, and you and I both know you will gang up on me in a second to stop me from kicking your ass, and taking MY Money in the Bank briefcase. Why don't you come to RAW, alone, and we will see how well you fare. And the same goes for Tyson Kidd, tell him the offer is extended to him too.

OOC: i got to go, I'll see everyone later