Page 220 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210218219220221222 230 270 320 720 1220 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 18790
  1. #2191
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: Christ, MORE noobies?! For fuck sakes.
    -TJ Perkins takes off his headphones.-

    Roray as TJP: I'm sorry, did you say something, Brock?

  2. #2192
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,686
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by RatedRorayJames View Post
    -TJ Perkins takes off his headphones.-

    Roray as TJP: I'm sorry, did you say something, Brock?
    Lesnar: Good. You know my name. That's a good start. But yeah, I said something. I'm sick and tired of all of you punks thinking you can storm in here and try to take over. I respect ambition but not cockiness from a bunch of greenhorns who haven't even proven a damn thing in the WWE especially guys like you who haven't even had a match yet.


  3. #2193
    Finished my Money in the Bank Promo! Took me a while but I did it Anyways can't wait for this show and Wrestlemania really amped up for it.

    Eddie my promo will be coming your way.
     

    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions


  4. #2194
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Finished my Money in the Bank Promo! Took me a while but I did it Anyways can't wait for this show and Wrestlemania really amped up for it.

    Eddie my promo will be coming your way.
    Good too hear man! Look forward too seeing it bro.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  5. #2195
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,809
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by RatedRorayJames View Post
    -Brian Cage gives a "WTF" Look as he slowly turns his head to Edge, and begins to speak.-

    Brian: Err, Can I help you with something? I mean, if you don't know who I am, why should I even give you an autograph?

    -Brian assumes hes a fan, being his egotistical self.-

    -Brian begins to talk on his phone again.-

    *Jericho by smiling*

    Jericho: HA! looks like you got cock blocked Adam!

    *Jericho walks on*
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  6. #2196
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: Good. You know my name. That's a good start. But yeah, I said something. I'm sick and tired of all of you punks thinking you can storm in here and try to take over. I respect ambition but not cockiness from a bunch of greenhorns who haven't even proven a damn thing in the WWE especially guys like you who haven't even had a match yet.
    Roray as TJP: Yeah, i know your name, **mumbles** Sadly...BUT ANYHOW!! I'm no "noob" mr. Lesnar. I am one of the BEST out there, I've been wrestling since I was 14, and Im 27 as we speak, Ive wrestled all around the world, and I know I'm no where near the best, but I am willing to go out there and make people think I am, Ya see Brock, unlike you. I actually, RESPECT Wrestling, I don't care if Im in front 50 people or 5000 people!! I will go out there and give them what they paid for, because I'm the Youngest Veteran in the world, and what are you? a Steroid taking machine?

    -TJP sighs as he begins to look at Brock, waiting for a reply from the "Next Big Thing."-

  7. #2197
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    *Jericho by smiling*

    Jericho: HA! looks like you got cock blocked Adam!

    *Jericho walks on*
    Roray as Brian Cage: I'm sorry, but did I miss something?! Do you wan't an autograph too?

  8. #2198
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,179
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Finished my Money in the Bank Promo! Took me a while but I did it Anyways can't wait for this show and Wrestlemania really amped up for it.

    Eddie my promo will be coming your way.
    Got it dude! Great stuff!

    Some great work so far guys! Had two back so far- so a long way to go yet!

  9. #2199
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,809
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by RatedRorayJames View Post
    Roray as Brian Cage: I'm sorry, but did I miss something?! Do you wan't an autograph too?
    Jericho: Should I want an autograph from you?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  10. #2200
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: Should I want an autograph from you?
    -Brian nods his head and sighs.-

    Brian: I know who you are now, took me a minute. You're that one guy, umm, err...OH YEAH!! Fozzy Ozborne, or um, something like that, the guy who keeps leaving wrestling to be a failure at music? **Brian Laugh egotistically** And Yeah. Everyone should want an autograph from me!!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.