Page 132 of 1820 FirstFirst ... 32821221301311321331341421822326321132 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 18199
  1. #1311
    Okay guys.. Assignments will go out Tonight or tomorrow for definite!

    We are having too think of some new idea's with one person MIA!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  2. #1312
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,304
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Truth: Now, now Lil' Jimmy. I promised we could play "Superhero" AFTER you've done your homework. Now be a good boy and finish your times tables.
    ?????: Superhero? No, but how about this?
    *Takes a cape, and ties it around Truth's face so he can't see and is too dumb to untie it, watching him walk into walls*
    Now that, is entertainment.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

    Forrest Erickson:


    - Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

  3. #1313
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,473
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    ?????: Superhero? No, but how about this?
    *Takes a cape, and ties it around Truth's face so he can't see and is too dumb to untie it, watching him walk into walls*
    Now that, is entertainment.
    Truth: Alright. So I'm The Red Hood and you'll be my faithful sidekick...er...Kid Flash!

     

  4. #1314
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,304
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Truth: Alright. So I'm The Red Hood and you'll be my faithful sidekick...er...Kid Flash!
    ?????: Kid? Oh no, just the opposite.
    *Strike Truth in the face and struts around the room, while staying hidden*
    Ryan Wells:

    - Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

    Forrest Erickson:


    - Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

  5. #1315
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,473
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    ?????: Kid? Oh no, just the opposite.
    *Strike Truth in the face and struts around the room, while staying hidden*
    Lesnar: Hey! Now you're attacking people from the shadows? I dare you to try t.....

    Heyman: Brock! Remember what I....

    Lesnar: To hell with that!

     

  6. #1316
    Normal Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Derry
    Posts
    124
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    ?????: Run away, like the bitches you are. I got plenty of bitches, on top of me every night, and we know how to make it a party!

    Santino: I knowsa who you arre mystical man, you are de Godfather no?


    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Santino Marella
    John Morrison

    EWNCW Creative Member

    Prediction Contests
    WWE Over The Limit- Joint 9th


    Check out my Be The Booker Fed- WWE: Revival!
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...560#post527560

  7. #1317
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,304
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by irishman101 View Post
    Santino: I knowsa who you arre mystical man, you are de Godfather no?
    ?????: That WWE reject? Oh no no no. I am much more talented, better looking, and well, great with the ladies.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

    Forrest Erickson:


    - Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

  8. #1318
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,304
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: Hey! Now you're attacking people from the shadows? I dare you to try t.....

    Heyman: Brock! Remember what I....

    Lesnar: To hell with that!
    ?????: Oh that's nice, Heyman let you off your leash Brock?
    I still see you have your choke collar on, from...whatever it is you two were doing.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

    Forrest Erickson:


    - Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

  9. #1319
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,473
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    ?????: Oh that's nice, Heyman let you off your leash Brock?
    I still see you have your choke collar on, from...whatever it is you two were doing.
    Lesnar: You listen hear you punk, I'm gonna...

    Heyman: I told you to refrain from speaking to him until he's revealed himself!

    Lesnar: I don't need to 'cause I already know who he is. How ya doin', Ric Flair?

     

  10. #1320
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,304
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: You listen hear you punk, I'm gonna...

    Heyman: I told you to refrain from speaking to him until he's revealed himself!

    Lesnar: I don't need to 'cause I already know who he is. How ya doin', Ric Flair?
    ????: Ric Flair? No, you are still indeed musguided boy.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

    Forrest Erickson:


    - Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.