Page 74 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 24 647273747576 84 124 174 574 1074 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    OOC: Sorry I haven't responded, been so busy with work and family emergencies that piled up on me. I'm going to stick with ICW and WWE for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience bro.
    It's ok broskef.

Thanks for letting me know

Blog Entries
    Undertaker: Chris Jericho... you know deep inside that black soul of yours that you're not the real winner of the Royal Rumble. If you think that this is over, think again Jericho. The path to your destruction has begun. Like I've said it before and I'll say it again, any obstacles that hinder me from the WWE Championship will be obliterated. I will personally see to that. Jericho, you are nothing but a whisper in the wind, your vital signs are slowly fading as I have you in my grasp.... Chris Jericho, you will Rest In Peace!!!
    IC: You have me quivering in my boots.

NOT.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    IC: You have me quivering in my boots.

NOT.
    Undertaker: Jericho, I know you're scared, I can smell your fear from here.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Undertaker: Jericho, I know you're scared, I can smell your fear from here.
    IC: I have nothing to be scared about. I'm going to Wrestlemania!! And I'm going to win the WWE Champpionship!!

IC: I have nothing to be scared about. I'm going to Wrestlemania!! And I'm going to win the WWE Champpionship!!
    WARRIOR: Jericho- you want to take this title off of my Warrior body? Keep dreaming. Since I have won this title, I have brought it on my spaceship and have flown to my new home base- Uranus, where I have sealed this belt with Warrior juices from this Warrior body- MY WARRIOR BODY! It too now has my powers, and together we are even more unstoppable- we are as one *Growl * Warrior OUT!

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    WARRIOR: Jericho- you want to take this title off of my Warrior body? Keep dreaming. Since I have won this title, I have brought it on my spaceship and have flown to my new home base- Uranus, where I have sealed this belt with Warrior juices from this Warrior body- MY WARRIOR BODY! It too now has my powers, and together we are even more unstoppable- we are as one *Growl * Warrior OUT!
    IC: Well if it isn't our little space cadet alien.
    But I'm sorry, I didn't quite get where you'd been taking that title. Did you say, that you'd been taking that title up your anus? Is that what you said?
    You disgust me. You are nothing but a freak! I am the best in the world at what I do. I won the Royal Rumble on my return to this company, now I am going to Wrestlemania where I will take that title from you, do you understand what I'm saying to you right now? I am going to become the new WWE Champion on the grandest stage of them all!!
    And there isn't a damn thing that you or anyone else here can do about it.

IC: Well if it isn't our little space cadet alien.
    But I'm sorry, I didn't quite get where you'd been taking that title. Did you say, that you'd been taking that title up your anus? Is that what you said?
    You disgust me. You are nothing but a freak! I am the best in the world at what I do. I won the Royal Rumble on my return to this company, now I am going to Wrestlemania where I will take that title from you, do you understand what I'm saying to you right now? I am going to become the new WWE Champion on the grandest stage of them all!!
    And there isn't a damn thing that you or anyone else here can do about it.
    Warrior: You are a funny man Jericho. I'll give you that. It the planet Uranus- not the anal cavity of a humanoid such as yourself. And you may be the best in the world at what you do. But I'm the best in this Universe and the other 20 Universes that are out there. BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY DESRUCTICITY!

I just better damn well get paid before the next show

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Warrior: You are a funny man Jericho. I'll give you that. It the planet Uranus- not the anal cavity of a humanoid such as yourself. And you may be the best in the world at what you do. But I'm the best in this Universe and the other 20 Universes that are out there. BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY DESRUCTICITY!

I just better damn well get paid before the next show
    IC: Can you even hear yourself talking. I'm sorry, I mean, growling?
    In the same way that Raw is Jericho, the whole Universe is Jericho. I am the be all and end all of this business. I am better than you, I am better than anyone else in this company, and I'm better than anyone that's ever been in this business.

Oh, and I think the reason you haven't been paid is because you're been fired. At least that'll spare you the embarrassment of loosing to me on the grandest stage of them all.

Black Ninja!
    ???: if ya smelll ...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

warrior promo sent in

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young