Page 18 of 1821 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028681185181018 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Guys the next show will be posted tomorrow!!!

Blog Entries
    IC: In two weeks at the Royal Rumble my peeps will be delight to see me whip the floor with staright egde Punky face in good old fashion TLC style, So Punk keep balming Mysterio of the GM about your losses but when the time comes at the Rumble there will no one blame when I defeat you, then I will be ready for either The Ancient Fossil Warrior or Goldlock Ziggler to finally reclaim my rightfull WWE champion, Ziggler do you think I forgot you got a lucky win against me thanks to Punk and I can't wait to get some revenge!!!. Captain Charisma, the new people champion will get one more match!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Guys the next show will be posted tomorrow!!!
    Don't hear this guy LOL, I have some personal incovinients guys, show will be up next week, I like to apologize to everyone

Don't hear this guy LOL, I have some personal incovinients guys, show will be up next week, I like to apologize to everyone
    Warrior: I am ok with this*Growl* Warrior Out!

OOC: Looking forward to the next show

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    First, sorry you are having some personal inconveniences bro, that sucks. Second, just because I didn't fully understand, you are meaning the show won't go up until next monday, the 23rd?

Blog Entries
    IC: In two weeks at the Royal Rumble my peeps will be delight to see me whip the floor with staright egde Punky face in good old fashion TLC style, So Punk keep balming Mysterio of the GM about your losses but when the time comes at the Rumble there will no one blame when I defeat you, then I will be ready for either The Ancient Fossil Warrior or Goldlock Ziggler to finally reclaim my rightfull WWE champion, Ziggler do you think I forgot you got a lucky win against me thanks to Punk and I can't wait to get some revenge!!!. Captain Charisma, the new people champion will get one more match!!
    Punk: Hey there Mr 2 Pump Chump...for a second there I thought you had forgotten about me. Then again, how can you forget about someone who is just so much better than you. Like I said, I didn't lose this past week on Raw. Mysterio lost because he just sucks at life. Wait..I just got a brilliant idea! He sucks at life, you suck at life...after I beat your ass at the Royal Rumble how about you and Rey go on to become a team. Heck, you might even be able to win tag gold. I can see it already now...."the winners, and the new WWE Tag Team Champions....THE SUCKATEERS!" Hell, the only time you were relevant Captain Douchebag was when you were in a tag team, maybe you should go back there. I mean, after the Rumble, the WWE title scene will be clouded by whoever wins the finals of the tournament, and yours truly. So Christian..keep running your mouth about how you are going to beat me in TLC...I'll love to take a picture of you with your foot in your mouth after I pummel you

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    First, sorry you are having some personal inconveniences bro, that sucks. Second, just because I didn't fully understand, you are meaning the show won't go up until next monday, the 23rd?
    The show will be up as soon as Pumpkin has sorted what personal problems he's having mate.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Where's everybody at?

Super Dave

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Triple H: Current WWE Intercontinental Champion
    Undertaker: 30th Entrant at the Royal Rumble

Dave "The Gunner" Steele: ICW and EWA Superstar
    Adrian "El Chulo" Guerrero: EWA Superstar

I just sent HBK the promo, let me know if you got it.

Quote Originally Posted by dbenavides777 View Post
    Where's everybody at?
    I had not been IC'ng all that much the past week because of studying for 3 test and tons of schhol work- but its behind me- for at least next week

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young