Page 18 of 1821 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028681185181018 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 18201
  1. #171
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Guys the next show will be posted tomorrow!!!

  2. #172
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    IC: In two weeks at the Royal Rumble my peeps will be delight to see me whip the floor with staright egde Punky face in good old fashion TLC style, So Punk keep balming Mysterio of the GM about your losses but when the time comes at the Rumble there will no one blame when I defeat you, then I will be ready for either The Ancient Fossil Warrior or Goldlock Ziggler to finally reclaim my rightfull WWE champion, Ziggler do you think I forgot you got a lucky win against me thanks to Punk and I can't wait to get some revenge!!!. Captain Charisma, the new people champion will get one more match!!

  3. #173
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Guys the next show will be posted tomorrow!!!
    Don't hear this guy LOL, I have some personal incovinients guys, show will be up next week, I like to apologize to everyone

  4. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Don't hear this guy LOL, I have some personal incovinients guys, show will be up next week, I like to apologize to everyone
    Warrior: I am ok with this*Growl* Warrior Out!

    OOC: Looking forward to the next show

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  5. #175
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,563
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Don't hear this guy LOL, I have some personal incovinients guys, show will be up next week, I like to apologize to everyone
    First, sorry you are having some personal inconveniences bro, that sucks. Second, just because I didn't fully understand, you are meaning the show won't go up until next monday, the 23rd?
     

  6. #176
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,563
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    IC: In two weeks at the Royal Rumble my peeps will be delight to see me whip the floor with staright egde Punky face in good old fashion TLC style, So Punk keep balming Mysterio of the GM about your losses but when the time comes at the Rumble there will no one blame when I defeat you, then I will be ready for either The Ancient Fossil Warrior or Goldlock Ziggler to finally reclaim my rightfull WWE champion, Ziggler do you think I forgot you got a lucky win against me thanks to Punk and I can't wait to get some revenge!!!. Captain Charisma, the new people champion will get one more match!!
    Punk: Hey there Mr 2 Pump Chump...for a second there I thought you had forgotten about me. Then again, how can you forget about someone who is just so much better than you. Like I said, I didn't lose this past week on Raw. Mysterio lost because he just sucks at life. Wait..I just got a brilliant idea! He sucks at life, you suck at life...after I beat your ass at the Royal Rumble how about you and Rey go on to become a team. Heck, you might even be able to win tag gold. I can see it already now...."the winners, and the new WWE Tag Team Champions....THE SUCKATEERS!" Hell, the only time you were relevant Captain Douchebag was when you were in a tag team, maybe you should go back there. I mean, after the Rumble, the WWE title scene will be clouded by whoever wins the finals of the tournament, and yours truly. So Christian..keep running your mouth about how you are going to beat me in TLC...I'll love to take a picture of you with your foot in your mouth after I pummel you
     

  7. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    First, sorry you are having some personal inconveniences bro, that sucks. Second, just because I didn't fully understand, you are meaning the show won't go up until next monday, the 23rd?
    The show will be up as soon as Pumpkin has sorted what personal problems he's having mate.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  8. #178
    Where's everybody at?

    Super Dave

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Triple H: Current WWE Intercontinental Champion
    Undertaker: 30th Entrant at the Royal Rumble

    Dave "The Gunner" Steele: ICW and EWA Superstar
    Adrian "El Chulo" Guerrero: EWA Superstar

  9. #179
    Fresh Member cactus_sack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Posts
    78
    I just sent HBK the promo, let me know if you got it.

  10. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by dbenavides777 View Post
    Where's everybody at?
    I had not been IC'ng all that much the past week because of studying for 3 test and tons of schhol work- but its behind me- for at least next week

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.