Page 15 of 1820 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725651155151015 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 18195
  1. #141
    Haha! love the Ic'ing guys keep it up..

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  2. #142
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Punk: Let me put it to you this way, and maybe..just maybe it will get through your thick skull. It doesn't matter who wins the tournament, because you will simply be holding on to that title until I am ready to take it from you. Once I have dealt with Mr 2 Pump Chump Christian, the man who is simply known as the best in the world will be coming to relieve whoever holds MY title of their duty. Whether it be you Deadman, or the Jackoff Ziggler, or the juicer Warrior, it doesn't matter because I will knock you out
    Christian: Maybe you should forget about the titles for now Phil, you do have to dealth with captian charisma now and as you know it should me competing for the WWE title than ZIggles blondie, cut it off kid, you got lucky Punk interfere in our match because I had you down for the win, but don't worry I'm sure Taker or Cena or even The Warrior willl take you down in five seconds so you won't be the one warming my title. now to you Punk, you're there Punk??, I hope you're ready to prove that Best In The World thing in a ring against me, in front all my peeps instead of your coward acts because if we have one more match I'll sure to kick your sorry straght egde lame ass

  3. #143
    Fresh Member cactus_sack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Posts
    78
    IC as Bryan Danielson:

    Well MC Wonder Bread got lucky on Raw, but I got the last laugh. Whoever faces him next can thank me later for softening up that neck, if they are smart enough to go after it. See I’m not too concerned about losing because I will get my shot at the title and when I do I will make the most of it. Until then I will go out and wrestle whoever Mr. Holla Holla wants me to. But he had better decide wisely, because I’ve been studying Monday’s tape and I see a lot of flaws in the current roster, flaws that I can and will exploit. Most of these sports entertainers may have “the look” but they lack the skill, and they certainly don’t know how to keep healthy. Once I see an injury, you can be damn sure that I will target it and once I lock in one of my holds, it will either be tap or snap. Whichever happens means a victory for me and one less person to stand between me and my title.

  4. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by dbenavides777 View Post
    HHH: Warrior, you need to stop worrying about little boys like Cena and start setting your eyes on me, The Game.... I am the most dominant force in this business... I bleed for this business. Warrior, you want the best, then set your eyes on me because I am the pinnacle of this industry. I am The Game and you don't want to play me.
    Warrior: Triple H- correct me if I am wrong, but did I not take one of your pedigrees and get up from it in a mere nano second, or a nano nano nano second to beat you in the ring before. Next time we meet up in the ring, I will remind you of that day, or night, or noon- whatever time it was. It will be like going back in time- but it will be happening live.

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  5. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Warrior: Triple H- correct me if I am wrong, but did I not take one of your pedigrees and get up from it in a mere nano second, or a nano nano nano second to beat you in the ring before. Next time we meet up in the ring, I will remind you of that day, or night, or noon- whatever time it was. It will be like going back in time- but it will be happening live.
    HHH: Warrior, you're a has been and I'm not slowing down anytime soon. Get in the ring with me now and all it will take is one pedigree to beat your ass. I will make you bow down to me, the king of kings.

    Super Dave

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Triple H: Current WWE Intercontinental Champion
    Undertaker: 30th Entrant at the Royal Rumble

    Dave "The Gunner" Steele: ICW and EWA Superstar
    Adrian "El Chulo" Guerrero: EWA Superstar

  6. #146
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    next RAW is WAR will be posted next monday, promo request will be sent soon so be pendent guys

  7. #147
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,554
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Christian: Maybe you should forget about the titles for now Phil, you do have to dealth with captian charisma now and as you know it should me competing for the WWE title than ZIggles blondie, cut it off kid, you got lucky Punk interfere in our match because I had you down for the win, but don't worry I'm sure Taker or Cena or even The Warrior willl take you down in five seconds so you won't be the one warming my title. now to you Punk, you're there Punk??, I hope you're ready to prove that Best In The World thing in a ring against me, in front all my peeps instead of your coward acts because if we have one more match I'll sure to kick your sorry straght egde lame ass
    IC as Punk: You know what Mr 2 Pump Chump, just keep running your mouth. This coming week on Raw, I'll do what you can't. Take my words and put them into action.
     

  8. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by dbenavides777 View Post
    HHH: Warrior, you're a has been and I'm not slowing down anytime soon. Get in the ring with me now and all it will take is one pedigree to beat your ass. I will make you bow down to me, the king of kings.
    Warrior: It will be the same as getting with you in the ring all those years ago- I will absorb your pedigree- I have proven that before. The Warrior gods have blessed me with that power. And I bow to no one- least not you. Your wife Steph bowed down to be once and lets just say, she has a little Warrior juice running through her veins.

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  9. #149
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Heads up guys, RAW is WAR show 2 coming next!!

  10. #150
    Looks a good show so far! Hope you enjoy it guys.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.