Page 4 of 1817 FirstFirst ... 2345614541045041004 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 18166
  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by dbenavides777 View Post
    I should have picked Kamala the Uganda Giant and just keep my mouth shut, while slapping my belly!!! Hahaha!
    Lol- that would have been way too easy- I think you did a great UT. If I do someone else, it may be Andre the Giant, lol

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    IC as Warrior: Fear not, I also have the blood of Gods running through me. When I get onto the rocketship to planet Eknosphere, I will be soon recharged with even more Warrior juice in my viens and every orfice of this Warrior body so that even you deadman will soon not be dead but a living organism that this Warrior can disect and discover that crystal gem implanted in your head that shall give me all your memories that shall then be taken to that spaceship so that we can find the truth to your life. Only then shall you be free of the shackles of the evil that men do to each other in all facets of life and facets in the locker rooms. Come back to me when you are free Undertaker, I shall be waiting with Warrior breath *growl* Warrior out.
    IC as Undertaker: Once, evil was simply perceived as that which man did not understand. Now however, he understands is all too well. Evil is the part of man he attempts to shun. A side of himself he seeks to deny. Everything man is determined to destroy can be found within his own heart. Tonight the reckoning is upon us, tonight darkness will seize the land, destroy all that you hold dear, and make play things of your heroes. Ultimate Warrior, behold my awesome powers, I come to you laden with sin, seething with evil. I will strip you of that which you hold dear, then I will devour your soul. For I am the reaper of men, the chaser of souls, the weaver of nightmares, the heart of darkness. I am now and ever will be the purity of evil, and all encompassing darkness from which there is no mercy, not hope and no escape. Ultimate Warrior, the sands of times are passing through your hourglass. Day by day it will continue to empty until there is nothing left. And where there is nothing left... you Ultimate Warrior, will Rest In Peace!

    Super Dave

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Triple H: Current WWE Intercontinental Champion
    Undertaker: 30th Entrant at the Royal Rumble

    Dave "The Gunner" Steele: ICW and EWA Superstar
    Adrian "El Chulo" Guerrero: EWA Superstar

  3. #33
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,548
    Blog Entries
    102
    Shawn Michaels: It's getting close to that time. That is right, that time. The time where you all recognize what is in store. I'm going to take the wrestling world by storm. I will show everyone that I am the best, not Taker, not Warrior...no one else is better than the Showstoppa! Be prepared, because the Heartbreak Kid is going to show you all how it is done
     

  4. #34
    IC as Warrior: Now Undertaker, there is no evil in your soul, nor sin in your soul after I defeat your soul in the match that I will have with your human body, your soul will be the one that is resting in peace. It will be there with all the other souls, that I, the Ultimate Warrior, have put there with my Warrior powers along with all the souls that have been put there from all the other Warriors of my world. All those souls are resting in peace on that rocketship- just waiting to be brought to their destination- the icy planet of Gericurl in the Istanabulatcan Galaxy where the Warrior Gods gather to plan their plans of the plan for planning new plans. Once they do that, all souls will be transfered into Warrior juice to pump through my veins.

    And to you Shawn Michaels, you call yourself the Showstopper, Shawn Michaels, who is called the showstopper. Well you are not the showstopper. I am the showstopper. In fact, with my Warrior powers, I almost held up a PPV- my partner, Hulk Hogan did not have the power of the Warrior that night, he refused the suck the Warrior juices from my Warrior loins- therefore all Warrior juices stayed in my body that night- I wanted him to have as much power as me that night. He did not want me out there, but my Warrior power made me go out there. I personally won that match by myself and decided to never share my Warrior juice with anyone after that though my wife, Mrs Warrior used some to make some little Warriors- who will one day take their place at the top of WWE and will be the new showstoppers of the future and beyond. And Shawn, you are not a heartbreaker to me- my Warrior heart is strong, stronger than everything in this universe and the other 33 universes of our quadrent of this unit of time

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    IC as Warrior: Now Undertaker, there is no evil in your soul, nor sin in your soul after I defeat your soul in the match that I will have with your human body, your soul will be the one that is resting in peace. It will be there with all the other souls, that I, the Ultimate Warrior, have put there with my Warrior powers along with all the souls that have been put there from all the other Warriors of my world. All those souls are resting in peace on that rocketship- just waiting to be brought to their destination- the icy planet of Gericurl in the Istanabulatcan Galaxy where the Warrior Gods gather to plan their plans of the plan for planning new plans. Once they do that, all souls will be transfered into Warrior juice to pump through my veins.

    And to you Shawn Michaels, you call yourself the Showstopper, Shawn Michaels, who is called the showstopper. Well you are not the showstopper. I am the showstopper. In fact, with my Warrior powers, I almost held up a PPV- my partner, Hulk Hogan did not have the power of the Warrior that night, he refused the suck the Warrior juices from my Warrior loins- therefore all Warrior juices stayed in my body that night- I wanted him to have as much power as me that night. He did not want me out there, but my Warrior power made me go out there. I personally won that match by myself and decided to never share my Warrior juice with anyone after that though my wife, Mrs Warrior used some to make some little Warriors- who will one day take their place at the top of WWE and will be the new showstoppers of the future and beyond. And Shawn, you are not a heartbreaker to me- my Warrior heart is strong, stronger than everything in this universe and the other 33 universes of our quadrent of this unit of time
    Hahahaha... dang you're good! Warrior power. That's it, I'm gonna have Undertaker's minions build him a rocket ship too, he feels left out because he has no ship of his own, but he does have a casket.

    Super Dave

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Triple H: Current WWE Intercontinental Champion
    Undertaker: 30th Entrant at the Royal Rumble

    Dave "The Gunner" Steele: ICW and EWA Superstar
    Adrian "El Chulo" Guerrero: EWA Superstar

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Shawn Michaels: It's getting close to that time. That is right, that time. The time where you all recognize what is in store. I'm going to take the wrestling world by storm. I will show everyone that I am the best, not Taker, not Warrior...no one else is better than the Showstoppa! Be prepared, because the Heartbreak Kid is going to show you all how it is done
    IC as Undertaker: Shawn Michaels, all you do is run your mouth and never back it up. You tried to stop me at Wrestlemania and you couldn't do that. Shawn, I will call all the evil that is given to me to haunt you for the rest of your pathetic life. I will go to the grave yard tonight and start digging your grave. I will have the minister at hand to perform your last rites Shawn. You and your maker better be on good terms because when I'm done with you, you will Rest In Peace!

    Super Dave

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Triple H: Current WWE Intercontinental Champion
    Undertaker: 30th Entrant at the Royal Rumble

    Dave "The Gunner" Steele: ICW and EWA Superstar
    Adrian "El Chulo" Guerrero: EWA Superstar

  7. #37
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,548
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by dbenavides777 View Post
    IC as Undertaker: Shawn Michaels, all you do is run your mouth and never back it up. You tried to stop me at Wrestlemania and you couldn't do that. Shawn, I will call all the evil that is given to me to haunt you for the rest of your pathetic life. I will go to the grave yard tonight and start digging your grave. I will have the minister at hand to perform your last rites Shawn. You and your maker better be on good terms because when I'm done with you, you will Rest In Peace!
    IC: Run my mouth and never back it up? Who beat you in the first ever hell in a cell match? Who came the closest to ending the streak? That is right, Mr Wrestlemania himself, me. Please Undertaker, start digging a grave, because when I get my hands on you, they will need a final resting place for you.

    As for you Warrior. Have you taken too many shots to the head or are you just crazy? I hope we meet out in that squared circle, because the Showstoppa will show you that your juices and loins are no match for the main event. And when you least expect it Warrior, I'll leave you flat on your flabby old ass!
     

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    IC: Run my mouth and never back it up? Who beat you in the first ever hell in a cell match? Who came the closest to ending the streak? That is right, Mr Wrestlemania himself, me. Please Undertaker, start digging a grave, because when I get my hands on you, they will need a final resting place for you.

    As for you Warrior. Have you taken too many shots to the head or are you just crazy? I hope we meet out in that squared circle, because the Showstoppa will show you that your juices and loins are no match for the main event. And when you least expect it Warrior, I'll leave you flat on your flabby old ass!
    IC as Warrior: Now Shawn- my loins are burning with Warrior juices and you best fear that. When I come back from Parts Unknown, I will have your smile back for you that you lost all so long ago when you lost your smile on that day you said you lost it. Indeed I have taken shots to the head, but the forcefield that emcompasses my the outer field of me and my human body protect me from hurt- I feel no pain. You hit me with a chair, I feel no pain, you hit me with fist, I feel no pain, you hit me with a bat, I feel no pain, you hit me with a chair I feel no pain. I feel no pain- thats why I get through my matches quick, because I feel no pain when pain is trying to make me hurt. And crazy I am not, I believe you are the crazy one- you have left WWE at a time when it needed you most and at most, WWE needed you and your human body- I thought at one time, you might be a Warrior deep down inside of your soul, but I found you have no soul, you sold it to be champion, and thats why you became champion, not because of your abilities, but because you sold your soul. Now I know you got it back when you found religion, but part of your soul is still missing. I found it- it is running through my Warrior veins, just waiting to enter your body again, which it will not, it will stay in mine, but not yours. *growl* Warrior out!

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  9. #39
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,548
    Blog Entries
    102
    OOC: Just so everyone knows, I switched from HBK to CM Punk. Just so there is no confusion.

    IC as Punk: Well lets see, who do we have hear for this gang of miserable misfits. The Ultimate Warrior, who is that guy? Oh right! He was popular back in the 1970's when wrestling was still done in barns and schools. You know I've heard him go on about juices and loins. Are these the same juices ole Warrior used to get to the size of Adonis? Me thinks so..next we have The Undertaker. You know, I thought Hogan was beyond his prime, which that hack is, but man looking Taker I don't see the Deadman, I see the Patheticman. People say Taker still gets it done in the ring, remind me, when did getting it done in the ring mean huffing and puffing down to the ring, using all the power in his body to just stand, and barely walk away as he was before. Oh but lets not forget, everyones favorite person, Captain Charisma Christian! Or to others in the back, Mr 2 Pump Chump! It's ok Christian. I'm sure it sucks to have the world finally in your hands, only for it to be taken away by the likes of someone else. That isn't where it ends though. You go as far as to recapture the title in a way that no self respecting wrestler would, only to lose it again! Wow...wow 2 pump chump, you have me amazed. I haven't forgotten about the golden boy himself, John Cena. What is it John? Did you think if you went back to your roots you might recapture the fans that have oh so desperately despised you since you rose to the top? I've heard it gets pretty lonely at the top, is that why you are trying to have embrace the "Doctor of Thuganomics" again? Well let me tell you this Cena, when I knock your ass off the top, the fans, people in the back, they are hungry to rip you to shreds, so i'd watch your back. Last but most certainly not least, we have Bryan Danielson. A guy I rose up with, went through the ranks with, and lets see. You were hired, fired, rehired, only to be in the doghouse for a while. Our paths have crossed before Danielson, and believe me, when they cross here, I will show you why I am the best in the world
     

  10. #40
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    OOC: Just so everyone knows, I switched from HBK to CM Punk. Just so there is no confusion.

    IC as Punk: Well lets see, who do we have hear for this gang of miserable misfits. The Ultimate Warrior, who is that guy? Oh right! He was popular back in the 1970's when wrestling was still done in barns and schools. You know I've heard him go on about juices and loins. Are these the same juices ole Warrior used to get to the size of Adonis? Me thinks so..next we have The Undertaker. You know, I thought Hogan was beyond his prime, which that hack is, but man looking Taker I don't see the Deadman, I see the Patheticman. People say Taker still gets it done in the ring, remind me, when did getting it done in the ring mean huffing and puffing down to the ring, using all the power in his body to just stand, and barely walk away as he was before. Oh but lets not forget, everyones favorite person, Captain Charisma Christian! Or to others in the back, Mr 2 Pump Chump! It's ok Christian. I'm sure it sucks to have the world finally in your hands, only for it to be taken away by the likes of someone else. That isn't where it ends though. You go as far as to recapture the title in a way that no self respecting wrestler would, only to lose it again! Wow...wow 2 pump chump, you have me amazed. I haven't forgotten about the golden boy himself, John Cena. What is it John? Did you think if you went back to your roots you might recapture the fans that have oh so desperately despised you since you rose to the top? I've heard it gets pretty lonely at the top, is that why you are trying to have embrace the "Doctor of Thuganomics" again? Well let me tell you this Cena, when I knock your ass off the top, the fans, people in the back, they are hungry to rip you to shreds, so i'd watch your back. Last but most certainly not least, we have Bryan Danielson. A guy I rose up with, went through the ranks with, and lets see. You were hired, fired, rehired, only to be in the doghouse for a while. Our paths have crossed before Danielson, and believe me, when they cross here, I will show you why I am the best in the world

    IC: For god sake's Punk just shut up already, is so sad to see a guy getting a little tiny bit of attention and start call himself "Best In The World", I've entertaining crowds for years when you where starting to learn how to do an armbar, yeah man you're SOOOO entertaining ,Instead I redefined tag team wrestling scene, I redefined the concept of hardcore wrestling with the TLC matches and I am far more enternaining than all this lame excuse of competitors, now that have all the peeps at my side I will return to my rightful spot in the top of the industry, doesn't how many times I have to beat you Punk, or I have to beat that Ancient fossil the Ultimate Warrior, do us all a favor Warrior and show us and go play to the "no one cares, trapped in the past legend" with Hogan and Flair, then you Undertaker, I would face but it will be so boring have to wait a whole year but hey, maybe you can leave the ring on your feet this time???, Danielson, you are the most annoying little coward rat I had seen in this industry, "oh god no, save from his mighty vegan powers", Cena, is great you went to the Thugmanomics thing, I was afraid you were going to ran out of colors for your frutyy pebbles T shirt, it's a shame you wrestle as bad as you rap, I'm Captain Charisma and when I have ONE MORE MATCH, I will show why I'm the peep's champion.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.