Page 3 of 1818 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Yeah can I reserve the Ultimate Warrior? With SL now on ewas creative I may have a lil extra time for this fed.

I hate Ultimate Warrior- I just think writing promos for him would be fun.
    Post it in the roster thread if you can do it immediately

I always thought this was a brilliant idea when Jelly came up with it.. Me and Pau took it on and after he was banned, i felt alot of pressure from the " too many feds drama " that i let it go! Glad to see it's back.. would love the chance as creative again.. and to keep my character as Dolph Ziggler!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

When shall this be open?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RatedRorayJames View Post
    When shall this be open?
    Whenever we can get more members

Hopefully around a month or so

IC as Ultimate Warrior: I am the Warrior, I have little Warriors running through my veins. John Cena says you can not see me. Well let me tell you Cena! I can see you- you do not have an invisible force field around you, waving your hand in front of your face does not make people not see you. In fact, all the warriors of the world can see you, we have Warrior eyes, we have Warrior hearts, we have Warrior brains. But you can not see me, I am from parts unknown, you can not see Warriors like me from a place like that- our kinetic energy running through our veins make us invinsible. When the gods of all warriors sends me his message, I become even more invinsible. Cena, you are not invinsble. When this fed opens its doors, I, the Ultimate Warrior, challenge you, who is not a Warrior, not will ever be a Warrior, not even close to being a Warrior, to a match. I also challenge Dolph Ziggler to a match- he reminds me of a young Ultimate Warrior that was not born in parts unknown but somewhere where it was not parts unknown. Someplace like Florida, where Warriors like me vacation when we are not on the road or when we do not return back home to a place I like to call parts unknown *growl* Warrior out!

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

IC as Ultimate Warrior: I am the Warrior, I have little Warriors running through my veins. John Cena says you can not see me. Well let me tell you Cena! I can see you- you do not have an invisible force field around you, waving your hand in front of your face does not make people not see you. In fact, all the warriors of the world can see you, we have Warrior eyes, we have Warrior hearts, we have Warrior brains. But you can not see me, I am from parts unknown, you can not see Warriors like me from a place like that- our kinetic energy running through our veins make us invinsible. When the gods of all warriors sends me his message, I become even more invinsible. Cena, you are not invinsble. When this fed opens its doors, I, the Ultimate Warrior, challenge you, who is not a Warrior, not will ever be a Warrior, not even close to being a Warrior, to a match. I also challenge Dolph Ziggler to a match- he reminds me of a young Ultimate Warrior that was not born in parts unknown but somewhere where it was not parts unknown. Someplace like Florida, where Warriors like me vacation when we are not on the road or when we do not return back home to a place I like to call parts unknown *growl* Warrior out!
    IN as Undertaker: Ultimate Warrior, you say you have little warriors running in your veins? You are going to need more than that if you ever come against me. I have dealt with ego driven individuals like yourself and have pinned them 1-2-3. Don't ever let this slip from your memory... I am the Phenom, The Dead Man and I will bury you if you keep running your mouth. You want John Cena, you can have him, he will eventually be another carcass for me to bury sometime down the line, but you Ultimate Warrior, you have been warned. What will you do when you hear the bell toll? What will you do when you see me coming down the aisle? I can smell your fear when you think of me Warrior, I can see your eyes not being able to look at mine. Before you step in the ring with me, hug your family, ur children, say goodbye to them for the last time. Warrior... you will REST IN PEACE...

Super Dave

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Triple H: Current WWE Intercontinental Champion
    Undertaker: 30th Entrant at the Royal Rumble

Dave "The Gunner" Steele: ICW and EWA Superstar
    Adrian "El Chulo" Guerrero: EWA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by dbenavides777 View Post
    IN as Undertaker: Ultimate Warrior, you say you have little warriors running in your veins? You are going to need more than that if you ever come against me. I have dealt with ego driven individuals like yourself and have pinned them 1-2-3. Don't ever let this slip from your memory... I am the Phenom, The Dead Man and I will bury you if you keep running your mouth. You want John Cena, you can have him, he will eventually be another carcass for me to bury sometime down the line, but you Ultimate Warrior, you have been warned. What will you do when you hear the bell toll? What will you do when you see me coming down the aisle? I can smell your fear when you think of me Warrior, I can see your eyes not being able to look at mine. Before you step in the ring with me, hug your family, ur children, say goodbye to them for the last time. Warrior... you will REST IN PEACE...
    IC as Warrior: Fear not, I also have the blood of Gods running through me. When I get onto the rocketship to planet Eknosphere, I will be soon recharged with even more Warrior juice in my viens and every orfice of this Warrior body so that even you deadman will soon not be dead but a living organism that this Warrior can disect and discover that crystal gem implanted in your head that shall give me all your memories that shall then be taken to that spaceship so that we can find the truth to your life. Only then shall you be free of the shackles of the evil that men do to each other in all facets of life and facets in the locker rooms. Come back to me when you are free Undertaker, I shall be waiting with Warrior breath *growl* Warrior out.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

OOC: Ur are so funny, I am remembering all the promos I use to see the Warrior do, I never understood them... haha!

Super Dave

WWE Fantasy Fed

Quote Originally Posted by dbenavides777 View Post
    OOC: Ur are so funny, I am remembering all the promos I use to see the Warrior do, I never understood them... haha!
    Lol- thats why I wanted him- I mean I hated him, his promos- wtf? But after watching the WWE Ultimate Warrior DVD- I saw just how, um weird the guy was- a total wack job. But looked like someone reallly fun to write for- I am psyched for this

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Lol- thats why I wanted him- I mean I hated him, his promos- wtf? But after watching the WWE Ultimate Warrior DVD- I saw just how, um weird the guy was- a total wack job. But looked like someone reallly fun to write for- I am psyched for this
    I should have picked Kamala the Uganda Giant and just keep my mouth shut, while slapping my belly!!! Hahaha!

Super Dave

WWE Fantasy Fed