Thread: Top Efeds

Blog Entries

Top Efeds

Hey guys. So i use to really enjoy efedding but as time went on, I didn't have time for it anymore so i drifted away. the people I use to be in a few different efeds with aren't involved in them anymore. I'm thinking of getting back in to it though. I've taken a gander at the feds in this section, and it is different than how i use to rp. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any good efeds(that are not on this site). If so, could you PM me a link?

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Hey guys. So i use to really enjoy efedding but as time went on, I didn't have time for it anymore so i drifted away. the people I use to be in a few different efeds with aren't involved in them anymore. I'm thinking of getting back in to it though. I've taken a gander at the feds in this section, and it is different than how i use to rp. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any good efeds(that are not on this site). If so, could you PM me a link?
    I am not really sure about other sites- I mean I know they are out there- just have not searched them out. I would just try googling it. But if you were ever intertested in EWA, we would be glad to have you.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young