Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Okay well lets look at it this way:

Raw-Kofi and Truth beat the tag team champions which usually leads to someone being named number one contenders

Smackdown!-Ziggler and Swagger beat Kofi and Truth who just beat the tag team champions
    The sad thing is, that this is how they determine #1 contenders to the tagteam titles now.

It would be a good match though, something we haven't seen in a long time. But like Rob said, the US title has to be defended. Maybe if this tagteam match were to happen, give the title to someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Totally ignoring the US title would be stupid. Both US and IC belts deserve to be defended at WM.

What's this I hear about no MITB at WM? Is this true?
    Yeah apparently there scrapping MITB for Team Long vs Team Laurinitis in a winner is GM for both Raw and Smackdown!. Also I think that Cody Rhodes will be defending his Intercontinental Championship at Wrestlemania versus the Big Show. I would hate it if both the US and IC titles weren't defended at Mania.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    The sad thing is, that this is how they determine #1 contenders to the tagteam titles now.

It would be a good match though, something we haven't seen in a long time. But like Rob said, the US title has to be defended. Maybe if this tagteam match were to happen, give the title to someone else.
    Maybe Zack Ryder? Honestly I wouldn't mind seeing Zack Ryder go up against Justin Gabriel(w/Eve) for the title.

Maybe Zack Ryder? Honestly I wouldn't mind seeing Zack Ryder go up against Justin Gabriel(w/Eve) for the title.
    I'd prefer Zack Ryder VS Kane to be honest. He needs a feud when he returns and they both have unfinished business.

Blog Entries
    Yeah apparently there scrapping MITB for Team Long vs Team Laurinitis in a winner is GM for both Raw and Smackdown!. Also I think that Cody Rhodes will be defending his Intercontinental Championship at Wrestlemania versus the Big Show. I would hate it if both the US and IC titles weren't defended at Mania.
    Oh fuck that's the WORST idea! I don't want either man to run both shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Oh fuck that's the WORST idea! I don't want either man to run both shows.
    Agreed because then what is the point of having separate brands, titles, and superstars.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post

You know what would be interesting to see at Mania? A 6 man tag match. One side, Primo/Epico/Jack Swagger vs Kofi/R Truth/And Someone Else. Tag Titles and US title on the line. It would be like a while back when they had IC and Womens title on the line, and Santino and Beth won. I think that would be an interesting way to have the titles defended at Mania

if they are going to do it as big as it seems I say Bring the US and the IC to this game

THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES

Bit early for that but fair play for putting it out there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    You know what would be interesting to see at Mania? A 6 man tag match. One side, Primo/Epico/Jack Swagger vs Kofi/R Truth/And Someone Else. Tag Titles and US title on the line. It would be like a while back when they had IC and Womens title on the line, and Santino and Beth won. I think that would be an interesting way to have the titles defended at Mania
    I'm not sure about that. It makes sense, but it kinda devalues the titles, because they're both online in what will likely be a 10 minute or less match. Now if the match got 18 - 20 mins time, then it would be worth it.