View Poll Results: Which match will steal the show.

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Rock vs John Cena

7 18.42%
  • The Undertaker vs HHH(Hell In A Cell)

10 26.32%
  • Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus(World Heavyweight Championship)

3 7.89%
  • CM Punk vs Chris Jericho(WWE Championship)

18 47.37%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Stealing The Show

I was thinking about the fact that the last three Wrestlemanias, all of the Undertakers matches have stolen the show, or been the best match of the night. This year, we know the top 4 matches.

Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan for the WHC.
    CM Punk vs Chris Jericho vs the WWE Championship.
    Undertaker vs HHH in HIAC.
    John Cena vs The Rock.

Which match do you think will steal the show? Which do you think will put on the best wrestling match?

I think Punk vs Jericho will be the show stealer, with Undertaker vs Triple H second place. Punk and Jericho are both great ring workers, and know how to tell a story very well. It's been very anticipated and I can't wait to see it.
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

i donĀ“t think money in the bank is coming back now so i say punk vs jericho

Quote Originally Posted by giddy22897 View Post
    Why?
    (10 chars)
    judging by this i am not looking at that

Taker vs Triple H hands down

THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES

Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    judging by this i am not looking at that
    wise choice.

On Topic:
    By rights the show is there to be stolen from Cena vs The Rock but they got my vote because I'm starting to think they'll be the un-expectedly best match of the night and steal it back from the IWC.

Divas to believe in.

Its hard to choose. I think Taker and HHH arn't going to be technically sound at all, but they are going to pull no punches, and hopefully they will ascend to the top of the cell.
    I will say Taker vs HHH on the sole fact that they have a lot more than just a ring to work with.
    Don't worry Daniel, I also have a great admiration for AJ aswell!

Blog Entries
    It's a tough call for me between Taker vs HHH and Punk vs Jericho.

Punk vs Jericho will be the best in-ring match on the card that's for sure, but I'm expecting something spectacular in the Taker vs HHH match, especially since it's HIAC, plus the fact that it's possible that HBK will be involved in some capacity.

I also think that the MITB match will be an excellent showing as usual (if they have one).

I think that this poll should have been posted a bit closer to the actual night, as a lot of how these matches bear on me will depend on how the buildup goes and how they capture me. But the 2 matches I picked are the ones I expect to be the standouts regarding buildup and delivery in the ring.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Cena vs The Rock won't be great because they're average wrestlers.
    Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus would be good if they weren't pushing Sheamus so much. Expect Sheamus to dominate Bryan.
    Taker vs Triple H will be great, and hopefully the cell will play a big part in the match - something we haven't seen in a long time.

But for me, I think that Jericho vs Punk will steal the show. In the past month, Jericho has looked slower in the ring. I hope he brings his best at Mania and give us the Jericho we know and love.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    It's a tough call for me between Taker vs HHH and Punk vs Jericho.

Punk vs Jericho will be the best in-ring match on the card that's for sure, but I'm expecting something spectacular in the Taker vs HHH match, especially since it's HIAC, plus the fact that it's possible that HBK will be involved in some capacity.

I also think that the MITB match will be an excellent showing as usual (if they have one).

I think that this poll should have been posted a bit closer to the actual night, as a lot of how these matches bear on me will depend on how the buildup goes and how they capture me. But the 2 matches I picked are the ones I expect to be the standouts regarding buildup and delivery in the ring.
    Since he is the show stealer...

I voted Punk vs Y2J, because we have two great athletes who still (thinking of Jericho) can do what they always did, and can do more than just an armbar. Also their build-up can give us some great thrash talk/promo's, with they can reflect in in-ring psychology in the ring.

HHH vs Undertaker in the HIAC is good, but just let's see what moves they still can do.

Daniel vs Sheamus will be a good match, and with the technical ability's of both man, we have to wait how hte match turns out.

Cena vs Rock, will have the most participation of the crowd, only they have not everything to steal the show. To steal the show you have to have a great story, good build-up, in-ring psychology and Holy sh*t parts/moves. They can't do enough technical wrestling wise to steal the show in my book.
    Wait for the next time...

''If You Know What I Mean''

Thank You Edge and HBK!

Beer! Money!