Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: morgan vs hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Under normal circumstances I would agree. But when is jefferys court case? maybe they don't want the title on him for that. When he gets off (fingers crossed for him) they could give him the belt back!
    Fair point, I still cant see why Morgan tho, dont get me wrong happy the dude is getting a push, but he is so much better as a heel. I loved him when he was the tag team champ on his own, and he was all nuts.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Agreed, he makes a far better heel as he's almost perfect, which makes him completly unrelatable. But hes yet to have a prolonged face run and nows probably as good a time as any, what with the lack of a main face who can run roughshod over the heels (Joe would be my first choice for this position). Not saying it's going to work though!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

They have an overloaded (is that even a word?) roster and they literally ran out of faces to use. How in the hell does that happen?

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It feels like they're kinda in a predicament and need to get out of it... Fast!. A title change could be on he horizon.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

I'm all about TNA, but I can't even begin to defend some of the things they pull. :|
    Though it does beat the hell outta that NEXUS crap, imo. -shrug-
    Screw it...
    Use the chair.

Maybe a concussion made Morgan forget he was a heel?

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by YellowBootlace View Post
    I'm all about TNA, but I can't even begin to defend some of the things they pull. :|
    Though it does beat the hell outta that NEXUS crap, imo. -shrug-
    Nexus vs Fourtune!!?!??!?!?@!?@?!

But honestly TNA's crap isn't defendable. I am still in shock how some TNA fans found BFG a really good PPV.

Well they needed someone to fight. With Anderson's concussion they had to change things. RVD is feuding with fortune/EV 2.0 so he already had a match.

I think Morgan is a good choice personally. It's like the other guys said, all their main faces (aside from Anderson who is legit injured, and Angle who is supposed to be retired) are already involved in their own storylines, so a face turn had to take place. Enter Matt Morgan: Morgan is a guy who actually does care about the post-concussion syndrome and has been vocal on the issue in the past, so on such short notice he's a guy who you could legitimately see taking issue with the Anderson situation. Aside from that, I think most of us actually like the guy and find him entertaining.

How I would book Turning Point:

1.) X-division title match: Jay Lethal vs. Robbie E

Lethal kicks the ever-loving shite out of Robbie E. for about 10 minutes and gets the w. Robbie E. then decides wrestling is not for him and retires forever. (Yes, I know this won't happen, but I guy can dream right?)

2.) RVD vs. Tommy Dreamer

Typical back and forth action for a while until the ref gets knocked down somehow and immortal member(s) come out to help Tommy pick up the win (seemingly at least) without Tommy's knowledge. I actually kinda like what their doing with RVD and this is a way they could keep that going.

3.) Abyss vs "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero

Abyss wins because an immortal member is disguised as one of the lumberjacks and interferes. To keep Pope looking strong though, I would have him dominate at least a good portion of the match before-hand.

4.) Tara vs Mickie James

This one should be a dandy as both are great in-ring talents (not bad to look at either). Good back-and-forth action with a lot of near falls for both sides until a pivotal point in the match near the end when both girls are down and groggy, Madison Rayne comes out to try to help Tara, but Tara sends her off, telling her she wants to finish Mickie off on her own, but as she's distracted, Mickie rolls her up in a school boy and picks up the win. I think this should lead to a Madison Rayne/Tara split up and either a Mickie James vs. Madison Rayne championship match, or a three way with Tara thrown into the mix.

5.) EV2 vs. Fortune

Fortune wins clean and EV2 splits up forever. I'm honestly sick of EV2 and their feud with Fortune has run it's coarse. Fortune goes on to bigger and better things after this match, however, I think Fortune will question Doug Williams effort in this match and he will be kicked out, leaving only the original 4 with Flair to run wild. Possible Fortune vs. British Invasion return looming. Think about it, Rob Terry vs. AJ, Kaz vs. Doug Williams, and Magnus and Wolfe vs. Beer Money. I think it would be pretty sick.

6.) Jeff Jarret vs Samoa Joe

I think we all wanna see Joe rip Jarret's head off, and i actually think we may get it. Joe will obviously kick some serious ass in the beginning of the match, maybe even bust Jarret open, but as he sets up for the Muscle Buster, Eric B sends Gunner and Murphy out ala Impact and the three start beating up Joe. Joe eventually overpowers gunner and Murphy, but runs into a Jarret facebuster, which he kicks out of after a long two. Jarret gets frustrated and sets up for another facebuster, but Joe counters into the rear naked clutch to get the victory. Joe doesn't let go though after the bell and really does some damage to Jarret until Fortune or some other Immortal members take out Joe. Jarret is taken out on a stretcher and Joe gets the last laugh.

7.) TNA Tag-team Championship Match: Team 3D vs Motor City Machine Guns

Give this match a solid 20-25 minute outing and have 3D pick up the gold one last time. They have deserved it. Sets up a 4 team tag tournament between Ink Inc., MCMG, Gen Me, and Eric Young and Orlando Jordan.

8.) TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match: Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Morgan

Jeff and Matt go at it for a while with decent action on both sides going. Near the end of the match we see, once again, Immortal trying to interfere, but this time we see either Angle or Anderson or both playing defense and keeping the match clean. Morgan hits the Carbon Footprint and this one is NOT done because Hardy kicks out at two. Hardy eventually gets the upper hand and wins clean with a twist of hate. Yes my friends, I actually like Hardy being the main heel of the company and I actually like his promos. They have a weird, creepy, almost "Raven-Esc" quality about them that makes them work imo. I actually think Jeff is a much better heel than face at this point in his career, as he really can't hit the spots were used to seeing from him that made him a good face for the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    I think Morgan is a good choice personally. It's like the other guys said, all their main faces (aside from Anderson who is legit injured, and Angle who is supposed to be retired) are already involved in their own storylines, so a face turn had to take place. Enter Matt Morgan: Morgan is a guy who actually does care about the post-concussion syndrome and has been vocal on the issue in the past, so on such short notice he's a guy who you could legitimately see taking issue with the Anderson situation.
    Except if you look at the idea of continuity, you would remember he was responsible for giving people concussions like Hernandez, who we haven't seen in a long time. He never mentioned about how he cares for it on Impact so for those who don't follow his outside life this new information would be mind boggling.

A good way to get this out of the way is make Samoa Joe go back to the "Joe is going to kill you" days and take out Jarrett Storyline like and take Anderson's place.