Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.

What are they doing with Big zeke?

Remember when he beat the shit out of barrett a year ago?
    Remember when he was a big monster on ecw?
    what are they doing with big ezeckiel jackson? Loosing matches to david otunga.
    So ok he lost the first time and I was like "what????"
    now he lost again and it makes me wonder...has big zeke done something wrong?
    I mean I know this is what it will lead for laurinatis team vs teddy long's team at mania but why not even the odds? We know how bad otunga sucks but why big zeke? he could feel meaningfull against many main eventers with a physique like his. add someone else less credible to lose against otunga. Why not santino? just a guess..

I actually like the position where he is in now. He looks like a thread, but is perfect for heels with a push to get a victory against. As long as he beats a low carder once in a while, he'll do fine.
    Zeke isn't a decent wrestler, so this probably is the best option right now and his IC title reign/push was awfully boring.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

I was a fan of Zeke when I first saw him on ECW but now is boring as hell, I think they need to come with a better storyline for him

THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES

Quote Originally Posted by The Expendable View Post
    I was a fan of Zeke when I first saw him on ECW but now is boring as hell, I think they need to come with a better storyline for him

Same I actually enjoyed watching him in ECW, and he was the last ever Champion. They did try pushing for quit a long time, but I guess the crowd didn't like him.

He should just go back to being the muscles of a tag team with a guy like Riley who is an ok talker. Kinda like when he was teaming with Kendrick. Both of these guys have nothing to do, and we sorely need some more tagteams.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomb II View Post
    He should just go back to being the muscles of a tag team with a guy like Riley who is an ok talker. Kinda like when he was teaming with Kendrick. Both of these guys have nothing to do, and we sorely need some more tagteams.
    He was actually Kendrick's bitch, but yeah I know what you're saying. I think Zeke should be in a tag team with Johnny Curtis, because Curtis can actually talk, and like you said we need more tag teams.

Blog Entries
    I don't mind him being Teddy Long's go to guy. It keeps him away from the titles xD

Blog Entries
    To be honest, those matches with Otunga saw the rare moment where Otunga wasn't the worst wrestler in the ring.

Zeke is boring, he can't wrestle, and I'm happy with the position he is in now in all honesty.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    I always dreamed of big zeke and mason ryan teaming up.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    I always dreamed of big zeke and mason ryan teaming up.
    And forming the worst tagteam of all time.