Hybrid View

Bad angle being done with Daniel Bryan.

Vickie claimes that at the Bragging Rights match, Dolph Ziggler vs. Daniel Bryan, the ref was showing favoritism towards Bryan. I didn't see the event. On RAW the next night, Bryan pinned Ziggler and Vickie pulled Dolph's foot under bottom rope while 3 count was made. Ref did not see foot under rope and Bryan won the match. Vickie's arguing with ref about this totally discredited Bryan's victory. Then I just read that on last night's SMACKDOWN, there was a re match, Bryan won again, but this time, because before end of match when Dolph had Daniel pinned, the ref was unable to make count, so that to me is another discrediting victory. When will they stop this "Daniel Bryan put down?"

Blog Entries
    Both guys got huge props from CM Punk when he commentated on Raw, so I think there's other parts of this angle where they are good to Danielson Bryan.
    I was wondering if they aren't setting up Punk to try recruit Bryan into a new look SES - even possibly a face version this time. CM is being less of a bad guy since coming to Raw, IMO, and Daniel Bryan is a clean living vegan so I could see them heading there

Dont worry,CM Punk seems interested to recruit either Ziggler or Bryan

I know its too early to say this but a program/feud/storyline of Punk and Bryan is a GOOD thing.

Blog Entries
    Oh damn right it is. Punk is one of the best talkers around and they are both very good workers. It would be gold for WWE to do anything with these 2 involved

At least they didn't have Bryan dance around last night.
    Use what you have. Get what you want.

Daniel Bryan won cleanly on Bragging Rights. Then pretty much won despite Vickie's involvement. Then lost because the ref was knocked out before he won. I wouldn't say discrediting Bryan considering he's proven able to beat Ziggler. It's just Vickie looking out for her man.