Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6 sided ring,

6 sided ring,

I kind of miss this, its what made me start watching TNA in the first place as it was something different and new to me.
    Am i the only one?

Don't worry I miss it too. We had a long discussion about this in the site. If it was bigger, then they shouldn't have a regular 4 corner ring.

I want to know why they got rid of it.
    I thought it added something special to TNA
    Once again, i blame Hogan and Eric.

Quote Originally Posted by hendrix1564 View Post
    I want to know why they got rid of it.
    I thought it added something special to TNA
    Once again, i blame Hogan and Eric.
    I agree Eric and Hulk are to blame on this one.

I miss it too. It was something that made TNA different. It was Hogan that got rid of it he was not able to work in it.

I think the six sided ring made it look bush league.Secondly I don't know why people blame hogan and eazy e for getting rid of the six sided ring.The thing is that hogan and bischoff are only on air characters and placing the blame on them is stupid.The four sided ring is great and is the traditional ring and makes them look legit.I don't know why people complain about since tna didn't start with a six sided ring, they started with a four sided ring.

__________________________________________________ _______________________
    Won't move until:
    [ ] Tna Haters stop watching tna
    [ ] Linda loses senate race.
    [ ] Orlando Jordan gets fired.
    [X] Hogan turns heel
    [X] Mr.Anderson turns face

[QUOTE=GhostxViSiONZz;14318]I think the six sided ring made it look bush league.Secondly I don't know why people blame hogan and eazy e for getting rid of the six sided ring.The thing is that hogan and bischoff are only on air characters and placing the blame on them is stupid.The four sided ring is great and is the traditional ring and makes them look legit.I don't know why people complain about since tna didn't start with a six sided ring, they started with a four sided ring.

It was well documented on this website that hogan hated the 6 sided ring, thats where i'm getting it from, and they 6 sided ring was something different from the rest

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hogan and bisch wouldn't be with tna if they were just on air characters! Anyone who thinks other wise is deluded! Hogan clearly hated the six sided ring. Remember how smug he looked when they got rid of the six sided ring and his comment about a playpen or something! IMO it doesn't matter, six sides or four sides. The impact zone itself looks "bush league".... Furthermore, the whole company needs a facelift. I've said it before and I'll say it again tna went from looking like the future to being some kind of weird remix of the 90,s.!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

I was introduced to six sided ring from dragon gate promotion but thats another story.

I too miss 6 sided ring,it made match like Lethal Lockdown more believable,more spacious and more innovative moves for x-division wrestlers do their stuff,the only feature make them set apart from wwe.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostxViSiONZz View Post
    I think the six sided ring made it look bush league.Secondly I don't know why people blame hogan and eazy e for getting rid of the six sided ring.The thing is that hogan and bischoff are only on air characters and placing the blame on them is stupid.The four sided ring is great and is the traditional ring and makes them look legit.I don't know why people complain about since tna didn't start with a six sided ring, they started with a four sided ring.
    As the other people said. Hogan hated it.

What he missed is that the 6 sided ring made them stand out as an alternative. Different style.

Now TNA is "copy and pasting" what WWE does or did.