Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Shawn Michaels and Triple H

With HBK scheduled on a some Raw's in the Wrestlemania build, and also this:
    http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/28/hbk-better-than-tripleh
    from the WWE site, what do you think that is HBK's role in the Wrestlemania season?

Just a referee, or could this set up for a HBK vs HHH feud? Like, HHH couldn't beat Undertaker again at Wrestlemania, but that still leaves the question who of the two is better. This also had a little undertone in the HHH & HBK promo. Could this also mean that next year we don't have Undertaker, but HHH vs HBK? (This could fit with what Vince (kinda) said, that next year is going to be bigger)

So what are your thoughts? I don't know what to think yet, because we don't know what he's going to do in the advertised Raw's.

(Arguments please )
    Wait for the next time...

''If You Know What I Mean''

Thank You Edge and HBK!

Beer! Money!

Quote Originally Posted by daverende5 View Post
    from the WWE site, what do you think that is HBK's role in the Wrestlemania season?

Just a referee, or could this set up for a HBK vs HHH feud? Like, HHH couldn't beat Undertaker again at Wrestlemania, but that still leaves the question who of the two is better. This also had a little undertone in the HHH & HBK promo. Could this also mean that next year we don't have Undertaker, but HHH vs HBK? (This could fit with what Vince (kinda) said, that next year is going to be bigger)

So what are your thoughts? I don't know what to think yet, because we don't know what he's going to do in the advertised Raw's.

(Arguments please )
    To be honest I would prefer to see HBK vs HHH than HHH vs Undertaker, so a potential match for them at WM29 would be a decent prospect indeed aslong as Shawn's still got it. Am hoping Taker will be on TV after WM quite regularly, not in a wrestling role, but as a mentor type for a rising star.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    To be honest I would prefer to see HBK vs HHH than HHH vs Undertaker, so a potential match for them at WM29 would be a decent prospect indeed aslong as Shawn's still got it. Am hoping Taker will be on TV after WM quite regularly, not in a wrestling role, but as a mentor type for a rising star.
    I disagree I hope they keep taker off TV and if he still going to wrestle he only wrestles one night of the year WM. He can make TV appearance but nothing to the point that ends up being a match of any kind. As far as HHH & HBK I always wanted to see these two go again but at WM I feel like their feud in the past was epic and they really put on classic matches together. So if this leads to a WM match I will be happy because not only do I get to see a dream match come true but also HBK comes out of retirement. But the one thing no one has said is what if this is setting up for a triple threat hell in a cell match at this year WM. If I am right this will steal the show no doubt.

No, HBK has slimmed down, you could see that very well when he did his signature pose in the middle of the ring last week.
    He's retired and judging by his physique I don't think he'll wrestle again in the near future.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

I truly believe this will be The Undertaker's "Last Ride" at this years Wrestlemania. The guy literally got winded by just flapping his gums over the microphone. I really hope that Triple H doesn't push himself to make The Undertaker 19-1. No way, Jose~ The Undertaker needs to go out on a huge 20. I would rage so badly if Triple H went over The Undertaker.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I truly believe this will be The Undertaker's "Last Ride" at this years Wrestlemania. The guy literally got winded by just flapping his gums over the microphone. I really hope that Triple H doesn't push himself to make The Undertaker 19-1. No way, Jose~ The Undertaker needs to go out on a huge 20. I would rage so badly if Triple H went over The Undertaker.
    At the end of the day its what Taker wants he might want to lose at WM. I mean just look at the WWE Track Record...Ric Flair retired by losing to HBK....Hbk retired by losing to taker so I wouldn't be shock if Taker lost to HHH and retired.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    At the end of the day its what Taker wants he might want to lose at WM. I mean just look at the WWE Track Record...Ric Flair retired by losing to HBK....Hbk retired by losing to taker so I wouldn't be shock if Taker lost to HHH and retired.
    Triple H doesn't need to end the streak though. It would do nothing for him for him to end it and there is no where left for him to go with it. I prefer the streak to stay unbroken and Taker retires.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Triple H doesn't need to end the streak though. It would do nothing for him for him to end it and there is no where left for him to go with it. I prefer the streak to stay unbroken and Taker retires.
    Same can go for all the other matches I just name its not about it doing something for him it all about how taker wants to go out. TBH I dont see how undertaker can retire unbeaten Like would he exit? Giving a crappy speech how he is now done? like that would be a way shittier way to end it all then him losing and being force to leave

Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    Same can go for all the other matches I just name its not about it doing something for him it all about how taker wants to go out. TBH I dont see how undertaker can retire unbeaten Like would he exit? Giving a crappy speech how he is now done? like that would be a way shittier way to end it all then him losing and being force to leave
    I think this will be Taker's last match, and as much as everyone is already fuming at the prospect, I think Triple H will end the streak. I actually agree with your post that it might be what Taker wants, he is proper old school and on your way out of the business you put the other guy over. Now for everyone saying HHH doesn't need it, of course he doesn't. But if you really think Taker would want his last moment to be getting beaten by some young up and comer, you are deluded. He meant the promo he cut about him and HHH being the last of their kind, and i think HHH will either end the streak, or destroy Taker post match. Either way, it's the end of an era come Mania.

King Kofi Kingston has a nice ring to it......not so easy on the initials though.

Quote Originally Posted by daverende5 View Post

(Arguments please )

Doesn't anyone think that this could just be another DX ploy? Look at what happened with Mike Tyson, Austin and HBK. HBK ends up being the enforcer or referee and everyone thinks that HBK and HHH are going to feud and then they end up screwing the Undertaker over. The streak is bigger than both of them combined. This is probably going to be Taker's last match. I could see Taker losing the match and then the druids come out and take Taker out in the casket officially signifying the end.