Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.

Zack ryder, Jack swagger, Us tittle and Kane new character ruined for cena's push?

So i've been thinking...
    First we had cena vs rock announced at the first raw after wrestlemania 27
    months afterwards zack ryder gains fame by making videos on youtube the Z true long island story.
    Fans worldwide watch his show and get a new favorite pet for the iwc to push on tv air time.
    The wwe takes notice of it and start slowly featuring zack ryder, in several segments and promos of him we see john cena hanging around with zack ( the plan starts to take its shape )
    After this the wwe sees that the ultimate prize for zack would've been the united states championship since it's a midcard tittle and probably the one they cared less about..untill just recently
    zack and cena once had a match made by johnny ace as a social experiment. We all remember what this came out to be...cena won and he got his chance for the wwe tittle but as u know he begged laurinatis to give zack the chance instead, and so it was done, zack had a chance to face ziggler for the united states tittle at tlc last year. Zack triumphant won the tittle but lets not forget who won the social experiment match weeks before..
    anyways 2012 came and we all were excited to see how this new masked kane character was gonna play out to be, the iwc rejoyced as kane was back to his old self and our boy zack ryder was now the us champ, but little we know that typically from the wwe they were gonna book zack ryder in a love affair with eve torres, pretty much the same attitude the wwe took with daniel bryan with both the bellas, gail kim and now aj lee.
    WWE's corporative team thinks this way " OH they are young, loved by the interet bafoons lets put them together with a random girl and see how this plays out to be nyeh nyeh nyeh"
    so they did that to zack, now the story of zack ryder's downfall begins.
    Kane attacks him one time through a backstage area, eve assists it, cena comes in to his aid but kane evades the worst and escapes.
    Zack is partially "injured" next week to compete and is scheduled to face jack swagger for the tittle, he does so and is easily squashed, the us tittle has not yet been defended ( or if it has remind me of it ) ever since jack swagger won it, and where have we seen more of jack swagger as of late? Superstars. so there's that
    the wwe thinks that zack ryder was always a jobber and MADE to be jobber material that if a guy like him were to hold the us tittle, all of its prestigue and value would go downhill and so it would mean the same for whoever else gets to hold it.
    So zack lost the tittle and every week we saw kane trying to get on cena's mind to fill in this "hatred" to embrace the hate. Cena however kept fighting back to show the little kids the following message "no matter how much they throw at u just keep fighting back" ( great way to show ur sponsors how to fight bully when ur actually carrying a anti bullying campaign wwe) - by including it on a storyline...so weak...
    anyways zack kept being the "victim" and suddenly we saw less of zack and more of cena and kane, zack assisted the shows backstage each week in worst conditions than before, untill finally zack was pushed off the ramp in his wheelchair by kane, now the time has come. Cena vs Kane Ambulance match elimination chamber.
    Result: Ta-da~ Cena won
    Benefits: Builds up cena's character to face the rock at mania 28, Promotes wwe's anti bullying campaign
    Mistakes: US tittle lost prestige, Kane's masked character wont be taken as seriously as before when he returned, Zack ryder lost a whole bunch of crowd reaction and overall interest from the iwc.
    So imo this whole rivalry was aimed to ways that i could see where the wwe was trying to go at but at the same time, they sacrificed
    1: A tittle
    2: A young man's career
    3: The return of an epic figure we have been waiting for a decade to resurface
    All for this...Cena vs Rock at mania
    All of that just for this ^
    Then we ended up with a nice popcherry being said eve torres declaring that she wasnt zack's friend to begin with that she used him just to get to cena.
    So on top of all of this the wwe YET AGAIN shits on zack ryder by making him look like a poor fool to make anyone be under cena's boot and kiss his ass.
    The wwe wouldnt actually be carrying eve torres heel turn if they didnt put cena next to her to over hear the entire convo she had with the bellas, and now...haha eve is still featured for house show live events as a freaking FACE!
    so the wwe doesnt give a crap about who we love.
    This was the story of a poor zack ryder who's fame reached even the ears of a robbie E match at tna Impact and even interrupted one of the rock's promo at a monday night raw months ago when he was being supported more than ever before.
    So lets be honest here guys. Would you feel as excited to see zack ryder back in the ring now as u would've months ago?
    In my opinion NO
    You may have different thoughts but one cant deny, the wwe used ryder, kane and the us championship all in just for cena to get over even MORE.

Looks like a blog, lol. Nonetheless, i do believe all involved have lost a lot of value for Cena's push

You know who I feel sorry for in all this. Me. Cause I just had to read through all of that!

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    You know who I feel sorry for in all this. Me. Cause I just had to read through all of that!
    Yes I know that we all saw this and its nothing new, but what other way could I make my point come across than to not say what we already saw?
    Point is this whole feud with cena and kane involving zack ryder and eve was ultimately for cena's own popularity to get over. I had to recap all of the entire feud, if ur not to too much reading well then...that's not my problem is it?

Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    Yes I know that we all saw this and its nothing new, but what other way could I make my point come across than to not say what we already saw?
    Point is this whole feud with cena and kane involving zack ryder and eve was ultimately for cena's own popularity to get over. I had to recap all of the entire feud, if ur not to too much reading well then...that's not my problem is it?
    Helps to spell check and read over before posting, make it more reader friendly.
    I think that was a problem more than the length. I felt childish grinning whenever I saw 'tittle'

Quote Originally Posted by tchocky360 View Post
    Helps to spell check and read over before posting, make it more reader friendly.
    I think that was a problem more than the length. I felt childish grinning whenever I saw 'tittle'
    Maybe next time I wont be posting threads if all I get is Grammar nazi's bitting my fingers for every typo I commit.
    Cant you guys just over look that small detail and just get the point across instead?
    And sorry my main language is not english I am portuguese, I have a hard time getting through with every single propper correct interpretation of every word from the english vocabulary.

Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    Maybe next time I wont be posting threads if all I get is Grammar nazi's bitting my fingers for every typo I commit.
    Cant you guys just over look that small detail and just get the point across instead?
    And sorry my main language is not english I am portuguese, I have a hard time getting through with every single propper correct interpretation of every word from the english vocabulary.
    We have American folks here with less of a grasp on English and they don't let it get in the way of their rambling, so just keep on doing what you do.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    We have American folks here with less of a grasp on English and they don't let it get in the way of their rambling, so just keep on doing what you do.
    Thanks for the support...
    I thought this forum turned into a grammar school for a second...

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    I second that!! And the answer to your pos..blog is yes.

I'm sorry but I'm not gonna read this..
    ‚Äč