Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
    The reason why I turned on Wade Barrett at Summer Slam was because ever since I took him on as an apprentice he hasn’t respected me.

I taught him everything I know about this business and he took it and ran so I decided that it was time to go back into business for myself and end my career as World Champion and in the right way.

The fans cheer

Wade Barrett comes out to the ring with microphone in hand

Back in the ring

Barrett: William you may think you shocked me with your actions at SS but trust me when I say I expected nothing less from a washed up ego driven self scented arrogant coward like you.

You were jealous of my success and you just wanted to ride my coattails to the top and watch me do something to never could and never accomplish and that is become the World Champion.

And don’t get me wrong I am going to be the World Champion before this year ends.

Regal: Wade I remember why I took you under my wing and helped you it was because you reminded me of myself when I first started out in this business full of energy and no respect for the men that paved the way for me.

But trust me I learnt the hard way that you must so respect to earn respect and you will to in fact I am going to teach you that lesson first hand.

Barrett: How about this at BADD BLOOD we have a match where your career is on the line

Regal: You’re on

SMACKDOWN General Manger Teddy Long comes out to the stage with microphone in hand

Long: I think that is a great idea and you know what its official for BADD BLOOD it will be Wade Barrett VS William Regal with Regals career on the line.

Long heads to the back as we go to commercial

Commercial Break

Match 2 The South Beach Party Boys (Young & Watson) VS Hunico & Epico ended in a no contest

Finish: Young & Epico are the legal men in the ring and are fighting when the returning Big Show comes out to the ring.

Show gets in the ring and attacks both men causing the match to be thrown out.

Show chokeslam’s both Epico & Young then Watson comes in and is met with a WMD. Hunico goes for a springboard something and is met mid air with a WMD.

Show gets a microphone

Show: Samoa Joe get out here

Joe comes out to the ring and gets in

The go face to face

Then Joe grabs Hunico and locks in the coquina clutch until Hunico passes out

The Joe grabs Epico and hits a One arm Spinebuster

Joe looks at Show

Show stares back and then the smile

Show: You Idiots thought because we went through the ring that we would tear each other apart but your wrong. Say hello to the newest WWE Tag Team and the soon to be Tag Champions Joe/Show.

Joe: And not only are we going to dominate in the Tag Division but we want World Championship matches that we deserve

Refs check on the fallen superstars as Show and Joe leave the ring

Backstage

Josh Mathews interviews WWE Tag Team Champions Samoans of Supremacy (Jimmy, Jey, Lekee, Rikishi & Tamina)

Mathews: Jimmy & Jey are you guys worried with so many tag teams and the newest being Show/Joe coming after your championships?

Jimmy: Well we aren’t worried but we have been watching all the tag teams on all three brands because that is what smart champions do.

Jey: Yeah

Mathews: Who do you think poses the most threat to your championships?

Rikishi: As my boys said they have been keeping an eye on all the tag teams but any team who steps up will get a beating like they have never seen.

Back to the ring

Match 3 William Regal beat Jinder Mahal

Finish: Mahal gets behind Regal and goes for a full nelson slam but at as he goes to grab Regal he (Regal) ducks and Mahal goes forward.

When Mahal turns around Regal grabs him and hits a scoop exploder suplex.

Regal waits for Mahal to get to his knees and then runs at him and hits a knee trembler and covers for the pin.

Commercial Break

Match 4 Wade Barrett beat John Morrison

Finish: Morrison kicks Barrett in the knee and goes over to the ropes and waits.

Morrison goes for a Flying Chuck Kick but Barrett moves out of the way and Morrison lands on his feet and stumbles.

When Morrison turns around he is met with a big boot that floors him then Barrett goes for a pin but only gets a 2 so he picks Morrison up and throws him against the ropes

and rebounds off the opposites ones and hits a clothesline from hell and covers him for the pin.

After the match

Randy Orton comes down to the ring and gets in

Back in the ring

Orton picks Morrison up and hits an RKO

Barrett pushes Orton so he decks him (Barrett) with an RKO as well

Orton gets a microphone

Orton: Morrison you said that what you did to me backstage was to be considered to be making a name for yourself at my expense well you can consider this as the start of the end of your career at my hands it starts tonight and ends at BADD BLOOD.

And Barrett doesn’t get in my way or this will happen again.

Orton poses for the fans

Backstage

IC Champion Jon Moxley is talking with James Gibson and Bryan Danielson when they are attacked and laid out by Miz, Rhodes and Maddox

Commercial Break

SMACKDOWN GM Teddy Long comes out onto the stage with microphone in hand

Long: This is now a tornado tag match

Long heads backstage

Match 5 Chris Jericho & Cody Rhodes beat World Champion Tyler Black & Cm Punk tornado tag

Finish: Jericho and Black are brawling as Rhodes throws Punk out of the ring Rhodes then comes over to the ropes near Jericho and Black and springboards and goes for the Beautiful disaster kick but Black moves out of the way and Rhodes lands on his feet.

Black waits for Rhodes to turn around then nails him with a Super Kick Rhodes rolls out of the ring.

Black turns around and walks right into a Codebreaker and Jericho pins him as Rhodes throws Punk into the announce table and the goes behind him and picks him up and hits the Cross Rhodes on the floor.

Jericho and Rhodes stand tall
    Last edited by rya666; 03-03-2012 at 09:33 AM.

Updated WWE BADD BLOOD 2012 CARD

WWE Championship Kofi Kingston VS Mason Ryan VS Mr. Perfection Dolph Ziggler

World Championship Tyler Black VS Cm Punk

Three Stages of Hell with McIntyre's career on the line Triple H VS Drew McIntyre

Women's Championship Gail Kim VS Kharma

Unified Tag Championships The Uso's (Jimmy & Jey) with Rikishi & Lekee VS The Fortunate Sons (Ted DiBiase & Joe Hennig)

U.S Championship Evan Bourne with Donny Marlow VS Rey Mysterio

8 man Elimination Tag Team Match the losing group must disband

The Charismatic Demolition Daredevil Machines (Christian, Kane, Justin Gabriel, Tyler Reks) VS You Cant See The Truth and You Know It (John Cena, R Truth, Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins)

T.V Championship Colt Cabana VS Rick Victim NO DQ

William Regal VS Wade Barrett if Regal loses he must retire

Possiable match between Randy Orton and John Morrison not yet comfirmed by SMACKDOWN GM Teddy Long
    Last edited by rya666; 03-03-2012 at 09:36 AM.

WWE.COM EXCLUSIVE

The three stages of Hell for the match at BADD BLOOD between Triple H and Drew McIntyre with McIntyre's career on the line will be revealed on this coming RAW

WWE.COM EXCLUSIVE

This coming RAW will be a three hour special and will be crossbranded and not only that but its the return of RAW ROULETTE

Smackdown Review

C.M. Punk opens the how and immediately feels great stating at Summer Slam we found out who The Best in the World was and in doing so has ensured that for the first time in the history of the WWE one of their PPV's will be headlined by two Indy Wrestling Icons in an epic match up the fans of wrestling worldwide will never forget cue the World Heavyweight Champion Tyler Black who compliments Punk and states that is indeed an Indy Wrestling fan dream match and they will tear the house down at Badd Blood.

However Jericho and Rhodes have something to say first by criticizing Smackdown General Manager Long in how he is not shocked that they were letting a bunch Indy Punks run around on their show with the World Heavyweight and WWE Intercontinental Championships around their waists much less let them wrestle at a PPV for the World Heavyweight Championship but what else can they expect from Smackdown General Manager Long, a man who they feel has always done what is bad for business, never learning from his mistakes. Before addressing that they feel that this is a business for legacy and tradition not apt for independent punks who don't have the knowledge like they have being a second generation Superstar and being trained at the Hart Dungeon where respect had to beaten into you. They express that Bret hart would make a better Smackdown General Manager then Teddy Long, but feeling that anyone would before accusing the indy talents of having no respect for this business and the fact they are in the WWE is by chance.

But soon Punk question why they ramble on about them not belonging in this business when their friends Morrison, Miz and Maddox are in the WWE by chance as well because none of them had any ties to this business. Miz was a reality T.V star before becoming a wrestler while the others were nobodies so why are the indy talents any different from their stable mates. Jericho explains that Miz, Maddox and Morrison know how to respect this business while the indy talent don't. However Smackdown General Manager Long has heard enough from Rhodes and Jericho and expresses that it doesn't really matter if they think he is doing a bad job as Smackdown's General Manager because he is still in charge and their feelings about the World Heavyweight Championship match at Badd Blood because he is the one who makes the matches around here and that is exactly why he is out here cause in tonight's main event it will be the World Heavyweight Champion Tyler Black & challenger C.M. Punk VS Chris Jericho & Cody Rhodes.

I cannot wait for this match to happen great start but I feel this demotes Miz and Morrison in this stable ad thats something I dont like personally they were responsible for assembling 4/5 (including themselves of course) of the group before Jericho joined only for him to exclude them and almost immediately promote Rhodes in what I'll is his second in command, this may come to bite this alliance of their is the arse sooner than later but for now let's hope they can work well enough together to accomplish their goals.

We begin seeing (my lovely) Kaitlyn alongside The Dudebusters defeat Natalya after she hit a jumping DDT before we see The Dudebusters and The Hart Dynasty get in the ring and brawl leading to Smackdown General Manager Long comes out making a a great match up for next week The Dudebusters & Kaitlyn will face The Hart Dynasty & Natalya in an 6 person mixed tag match. This feud has been fun to see, so this match should be awesome.

Backstage we see Orton being interviewed and asked if he was aware that at Night of Champions and most recently at SummerSlam he was responsible for costing Morrison his opportunities at winning the World Heavyweight Championship by eliminating him in said matches and if this produces any fear within him that Morrison will try to seek revenge because of that? Orton proudly remarks that he has noticed and that this was exactly what he told The Miz before and that's that they should never try to make a name for themselves at his expense because it will be the biggest mistake of their lives but Morrison cares not for this warning and comes up from behind and attacks Orton even throwing him into a wall before he gets down onto the ground next to Orton and confidently tells Orton to consider this him making a name at his expense but he is not finished yet as he backs away and runs toward Orton hitting a knee to his head effectively knocking out Orton as the refs check on Orton while Morrison walks off laughing. A very powerful message by Morrison indeed.

Regal soon is in the ring and reminisces his career as he feels its nearly over and feels he hasn’t accomplished the one he covets the most and that's holding a major title in the WWE. Having been a multiple WWE Intercontinental Champion and Tag Team Champion is an accomplishment in itself he has never won a World Championship even in his twenty nine years in the business and he does falter on his own promise to himself when I entered the WWE that he would become a World Champion before he retired and it is this reason why he turned on Barrett at SummerSlam. He took Barrett as an apprentice be Barrett hasn't respected Regal after teaching him everything he knows about this business, he just took it and ran so Regal decided that its time to go back into the business for himself and end his career as a World Champion....the right way and that starts with teaching Barrett a lesson.

Barrett expresses that he is not shocked by Regal's actions at SummerSlam because he expected nothing less from a washed up ego driven self centered arrogant coward like Regal who's jealous of Barrett's success and just wanted to ride his coattails to the top rather then watch Barrett do something Regal never could and never will accomplish and that is become the World Champion because Barrett ensures he's going to be the World Champion before this year ends. Regal replies that he remembers why he took Barrett under his wing and helped him because he reminded him of himself when he first started out in the business full of energy and no respect for the men that paved the way for him but he learned the hard way that you must show respect to earn respect and thats something Regal will personally make sure Barrett will do. Barrett challenges Regal to a match at Badd Blood where Regal's career will be on the line, something I'm not too sure Regal thought all way through because he immediately accepts before Smackdown General Manager Long confirms. This was a very interesting segment that setup a very unique match up that forces Regal to put up or shut up and show why he should be a World Champion soon.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

The South Beach Party Boys and Hunico & Epico compete to a no contest when surprisingly The Big Show returns attacking both teams before calling out Joe and they go face to face in what appears a heated encounter that would've led to another exciting match between the two before decimates both teams as well and once again gets in the face of The Big show but interestingly enough smiles and The Big Show explains why calling us fans idiots for thinking that because they went through the ring that they would tear each other apart instead they have banded together to form the newest WWE Tag Team and set their sights on soon becoming the new WWE Tag Team Champions but also warn that while they will dominate the Tag Team Division they'll be looking World Championship matches they feel they deserve. A very unexpected swerve, well done.

Backstage the new newly dubbed faction called The Samoans of Supremacy consisting of the WWE Tag Team Champion The Usos, Lekee, Rikishi & (I wonder how she joined this at all) Tamina asked if The Usos are worried about so many tag teams including the newest of Show/Joe will be coming after their championships? They express that they are have been watching all the tag teams on all three brands because that is what smart champions do but never clearly answer and even when asked who they feel poses the most threat to their championships? It is their father Rikishi who now speaks and states that they have been keeping an eye on all the tag teams but any team who steps up will get a beating like they have never seen. A great way to put themselves over a threat to the tag team division as a whole. Nice job.

Nice win for Regal over Mahal after Regal connects a knee trembler earning himself great momentum heading to Badd Blood.

Soon Barrett looks to defeat Morrison but Morrison kicks Barrett in the knee as he goes for a Flying Chuck Kick that doesnt connect as Barrett moves out of the way and Morrison stumbles as he lands on his feet a chance Barrett uses to deliver a Big Boot but only gets a 2 count something he didn't take too well and expresses his frustrations and anger by hitting a Clothesline from Hell to score a big victory here tonight. Post match we see ''The Viper'' Orton strike and hit an RKO on a fallen Morrison ruining Barrett's celebration and when he pushes Orton for it he too receive an RKO, before Orton tells Morrison that words backstage were that he was to be making a name for himself at his expense? Then this is the start of the end of his career at the hands of ''The Viper'' and it will end at Badd Blood and warns Barrett not to get in his way or this will happen again. Great way to have ''The Viper'' dominate.

The WWE Intercontinental Champion Moxley is seen talking with Gibson and Danielson before they are attacked and left laid out by Miz, Rhodes and Maddox. Anti-Indy strikes and gets the edge so I expect the indy stars to bring the heat to Anti-Indy next week.

We end the night as Smackdown General Manager Long makes a change to the main event and declares it to be a tornado tag match, interesting.....

Jericho and Black go toe to toe brawling in the ring as Rhodes throws Punk out of the ring before positioning himself to springboard off the ropes and go for The Beautiful Disaster Kick on Black but Black moves out of the way causing Rhodes to land on his feet before Black hits the Avada Kedavra Super Kick on Rhodes, forcing Rhodes to roll out of the ring but this however left Black wide open and he walks right into a Codebreaker by Jericho to get the win. On the the outside though we see Rhodes recover and throw Punk into the announce table before picking up once again and hits the Cross Rhodes on the floor leaving Jericho and Rhodes standing tall at the end.

Overall, a big night for most of Anti-Indy. Regal and the huge shocker of a union between Samoa Joe and The Big Show but you need space out the promos throughout the whole show rather than concentrate most of them in the first half of the show. Aside from that the show was good.

Good job.
    Last edited by S.E. Zero; 03-06-2012 at 05:49 PM.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Next Shows will be up soon

Will be posting RAW tomorrowish on the next day I feel it could be better so I am going through it and I want to work out where I want to go with my storylines up to BB and to WM29
    Last edited by rya666; 03-10-2012 at 07:49 AM.

UPDATED WWE 2012 PPV SCHEDULE

Royal Rumble 2012 done
    Elimination Chamber 2012 done
    Wrestlemania 28 done
    Extreme Rules 2012 done
    King of the Ring 2012 done
    Night of Champions 2012 done
    Summer Slam 2012 done

To come
    Badd Blood 2012
    Fatal 4 Way 2012
    Money In the Bank 2012
    Survivior Series 2012
    Amageddon 2012

WWE RAW ROULETTE SPECIAL

Burn it all down by Nickelback plays as the RAW video is shown

Jerry the King Lawler & Jim Ross welcome the fans to the show

RAW general manger Stone Cold Steve Austin is in the ring with microphone in hand
    In the ring

Austin: I would like to welcome all of you the WWE fans in attendance and the ones watching around the world through your T.V sets to the RAW Roulette edition of RAW.

All of the matches will be determined by a spin of the roulette wheel which is located backstage the roulette spinning will be done by Booker T.

The Chosen One Drew McIntyre comes out to the ring with microphone in hand

Back in the ring

McIntyre: Steve I don’t care about this stupid Roulette gimmick I only care about knowing what type of matches I am going to compete in when I end Triple H’s career and put him in a hospital bed right next to his stupid arrogant wife.
    HHH runs down to the ring and gets and brawls with McIntyre and beats on him until Austin pulls him off of McIntyre.

Austin backs HHH up

Austin: Now Hunter I know you want to beat the crap out of this son a bitch and trust me he deserves it for he did to Stephanie last week and you will beat the crap out of him when his career is on the line but until then I am banning any physical action between you two until BADD BLOOD.
    On to that match we all know it will be 3 stages of hell but what we don’t know is what those stages will be so Booker why don’t you do us the honours and spin the roulette.

On the screen Booker spins the wheel and it lands on NORMAL MATCH
    Booker spins the wheel a second time and it lands on CAGE MATCH

Booker spins the wheel a third and final time and it lands on STREET FIGHT

Back in the ring

HHH is smiling while McIntyre looks pissed

Commercial Break
    Backstage Women’s Champion Gail Kim is arguing with Michelle McCool about last week

Kim: Michelle what the hell was that last week when you were looking at my championship?

McCool: It was nothing I was remembering the days when I held that championship

Kharma walks up and interrupts
    Kharma: Maybe she is just tired of having an embarrassment like you as a friend and more importantly she thinks that she would be a better a champion then you though I don’t see her logic in that because I am going to become the women’s
    champion come BB.

Kim: Why don’t you mind your own business Kharma this doesn’t concern you and your wrong Michelle isn’t embarrassed to know me or that I am the champion right Michelle?
    McCool: Well actually Gail I think you have been a good champion but I think I could do a better job then you.
    Kim: Well how about this you face me tonight and if you win you will be added to the championship match at BB?
    McCool: Fine

Kharma walks off laughing

Back to the ring
    Match 1 Michelle McCool beat Women’s Champion Gail Kim to be added to the championship match at BADD BLOOOD.

Finish: Kim kicks McCool in the gut and gets in position for the Eat Defeat and goes for it but McCool pulls out of it and keeps hold of Kim’s leg and transitions it into the Heel Hook for the tap out victory.

After the match

McCool is celebrating when Kharma comes out and gets in the ring

In the ring

Kharma grabs McCool and hits a Kharma Implant
    Khrama grabs Kim from the canvas and hits another Implant

Kharma grabs the championship and holds it high then drops it and heads backstage

Backstage U.S Champion Evan Bourne is bragging about how he is going to beat Rey Mysterio at BB anyone one else who challenges him to his bodyguard Donny Marlow when they walk past the Roulette wheel.

Booker T: Hang on a minute Airbourne you say you can beat Rey or anyone well why don’t you spin the wheel dog and find out what type of match you’re going to compete in tonight against his friend Sin Cara?

Bourne: Fine

Bourne spins the wheel and it lands on No DQ

Bourne & Marlow walk off smiling

Back to the ring

Match 2 Sin Cara beat U.S Champion Evan Bourne with Donny Marlow non title No DQ match
    Finish: Bourne and Cara are fighting near one of corners and Cara is in control he kicks Bourne in the gut and lifts him up onto the top turnbuckle.

Cara goes for a headscissors in the corner but Bourne pushes him off and he lands on the canvas on his back.

Bourne is about to go for Airbourne when Rey comes out onto the stage and distracts Bourne long enough for Cara to get up and jump up to the top rope and hit the C4000 and then covers Bourne for the pin.

After the match Marlow comes into the ring and grabs Cara and kicks him in the gut and hits a Marlow Bomb (Leg Trap One Shoulder Powerbomb) laying him out.

Rey Mysterio runs out and gets in the ring and Marlow runs at him but Mysterio trips him and he falls into the ropes and Mysterio rebounds off the opposite ropes and hits the 619.

Bourne who has rolled out of the ring grabs his championship and helps Marlow who also rolled out of the ring up and the duo head back and stare down with Mysterio as he checks on Cara.

Backstage The Unified Tag Team Champions The USO’S (Jimmy & Jey with Rikishi) are looking for the Colon’s (Carlito, Primo & Carlos Sr.) so they can get their championships back

Commercial Break

Jack Swagger is in the ring with a microphone in hand

In the ring

Swagger: Last week I introduced the All American American Challenge and it was accepted by some nobody

He shows a video on the titron of him making the fan tap out last week.

I realised that I wouldn’t get a decent competition when the prize was only 200$ so this week I decided that I am going to make the prize 500$ to anyone who can last 3 minutes with me in a amateur wrestling match any takers?

A male fan in the front row raises his hand and jumps the barricade and gets in the ring

Back in the ring

Swagger: And what is your name?

Fan: Chris

Match 3 All American American Challenge Jack Swagger beat Chris

Finish: Pretty much the same deal from last week Swagger takes Chris down with a couple of amateur wrestling throws then locks in the Ankle Lock.

Chris keeps from tapping for around a minute and a half before he has no choice and taps out.

After the match

Swagger heads to the back as Chris gets to his feet and the fans cheer

Backstage Todd Grisham interviews The Chosen One Drew McIntyre

Grisham: Drew after that unprovoked and heinous attack on Stephanie McMahon Are you worried that Triple H will seek revenge on you?

And also what is your opinion on the SCSA banning physical contact between you two until BADD BLOOD?

McIntyre: First off Todd what you call unprovoked and heinous I call totally within reason because Stephanie had the chance to do the right thing and give me a rematch to become number one contender to the WWE Championship after she had Stone Cold cost me my chance but no instead she gives control of RAW to Austin.

So I consider my actions justified and you can call it she got what she deserved.

And why would I fear Triple H he is nothing but a washed up loser who should have retired years ago but just couldn’t let the new generation aka me have time to shine.

But it doesn’t really matter that Stone Cold has banned any physical contact between us until BADD BLOOD because when BB comes around I am going to make sure that he (Triple H) will end up in a hospital bed right next to his wife.

Since I can’t personally deliver this message to HHH myself how about you do it for me?

Grisham: What is the message?

McIntyre kicks Grisham in the gut and hits the Future Shock DDT

McIntyre: That I am going to end his career

McIntyre walks off laughing as referees check on Grisham

In a different backstage area The Fortunate Son’s (Ted DiBiase & Joe Hennig with Ted DiBiase Sr.) are also looking for the Colon’s

Commercial Break

Backstage Booker T spins the wheel and the next match will be a Cross branded 8 man Tag Team match between Christian, Kane, Justin Gabriel & Tyler Reks VS Anti Indy ( Chris Jericho, Cody Rhodes, The Miz & John Morrison)

Back to the ring

Match 4 Cross Branded 8 man Tag Team Match Christian, Kane, Gabriel & Reks VS Anti Indy (Jericho, Rhodes, Miz & Morrison) ended in a no contest

Finish: Christian and Jericho are the legal men in the ring when You can’t see the Truth and you know it (Cena, Truth, Ryder & Hawkins) run down to the ring and get inside they attack Christian, Kane, Gabriel & Reks and Anti Indy joins in.
    Then Indy and proud of it (Black, Moxley, Danielson & Gibson) come down to the ring

Back in the ring

Together Indy and Proud of it & Christian, Kane, Gabriel & Reks clear the ring of heels

RAW General Manger Stone Cold Steve Austin comes out to the stage with microphone in hand

Austin: I just go off the phone with SMACKDOWN GM Teddy Long and now it is official on SMACKDOWN this week the main event will be a 16 man elimination tag team match when Indy and proud of it (World Champ Tyler Black, IC Champ Jon Moxley, Bryan Danielson & James Gibson) team up with Christian, Kane, Justin Gabriel & Tyler Reks to face

Anti Indy (Chris Jericho, Cody Rhodes, The Miz & John Morrison) & You can’t see the truth and you know it (John Cena, R truth, Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins).

The teams stare down

Commercial Break

Backstage Both the USO’s (Jimmy & Jey) & The Fortunate Son’s (Ted DiBiase & Joe Hennig) find The Colon’s (Carlito & Primo) in their locker room and it turns into a brawl between all three teams until Security comes in and breaks it up.

RAW General Manger Stone Cold comes in and announces that The Colons are added to the championship match at BB.

In a different backstage area Booker T spins the wheel and it lands on Change Places which means the main event between Mason Ryan and Dolph Ziggler they will wrestle but dressed as their opponents

Back to the ring

Match 5 Dolph Ziggler with a black wig on beat Mason Ryan with a blonde wig on

Finish: Ziggler goes for a test of strength but Ryan over powers him and grabs him (Ziggler) and picks him up for a press slam.

But Ziggler gets out of it and lands behind Ryan on his feet and goes for the Sleeper Hold but Ryan turns it into a Backpack Stunner and covers Ziggler for a 2.

Ryan backs up to one of the corners and waits for Ziggler to get up and when he does runs and goes for a Spear but Ziggler ducks out of the way and Ryan goes shoulder first into the opposite corner.

Ryan backs out of the corner and Ziggler goes for the Zig Zag and lands it and covers Ryan for the pin.

After the match Ziggler poses as the fans boo

WWE Champion Kofi Kingston runs down to the ring and gets in he waits for Ziggler to turn around then hits the Trouble in Paradise

Ryan is stirring so Kofi waits and hits him with a Trouble in Paradise as well

Then poses with his belt as the fans cheer
    Last edited by rya666; 03-13-2012 at 06:45 AM.