Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

Raw Review

Stephanie McMahon starts the show with bittersweet news as it confirmed that Shane McMahon is no longer a Co-General Manager of Raw but neither is she as it was the price to pay for securing Stone Cold Steve Austin's services at SummerSlam and as the new Raw General Manager takes to the ring he is thanked for his help at SummerSlam and seemingly everything is well until ''The Chosen One'' Drew McIntyre heads out and ensures Stone Cold Steve Austin made the biggest of his life having him as an enemy and his life as the new Raw General Manager will be living nightmare that will continue until he quits and seeks retribution for having been a #1 contendership spot for the WWE Championship something Stone Cold Cold denies and a vengeful McIntyre keeps his promise to make sure life for Stone Cold Steve Austin as Raw General Manager by delivering a thunderous impact from the Future Shock DDT to none other than......Stephanie McMahon!!! A sickening sight to see Drew goes to such lows to send a message but boy was it one no one will forget anytime soon as Stephanie has to be carried out on a stretcher and we see backstage husband HHH has to some choice words for Raw General Manager Stone Cold Steve Austin concerning the well being of his wife Stephanie McMahon and how this may lead to her being paralyzed but Stone Cold Steve Austin promises McIntyre will pay and we see just how very shortly as McIntyre is put in a handicap match tonight and will also HHH in a 3 Stages of Hell match at Badd Blood that will put McIntyre's career on the line against a man who will look to avenge McIntyre actions towards his wife and look to end his career one way or another.

A catastrophic series of events lead to one of the most memorable openings Raw has had in a long time and quite frankly setup a great deal of possibilities of things to come for Raw if done right. To say the least this was the Highlight of the Night for me hands down.

We also learn a 5 man elimination challenge to determine a new #1 contender's to Kingston's WWE Championship will take place later tonight, who will be victorious? I cant wait to see.

We start the action as Swagger declares an All American American Challenge that will have the victor receives $200 of his own money if anyone from the locker room or any daring daring from the crowd in attendance should accept and succeed in lasting 3 minutes in the ring with him. We see a brave fan called Tony attempt this challenge and fail. This is the start of something very very that could be lead Swagger to be involved in a program perfect for him but here's my take $200 seems a little low so as the weeks go on and the challenges continues the pay rate should increase as well having started at $200 the next challenge could be for $500, the next for $1,000, $2,000, $3,000 hell $5,000 before it reaching an outstanding limit of up to $10,000 a sum that will surely make anyone want to take part of the All American American challenge and have dire consequences should Swagger's overconfidence lead him to make the mistake of not coming up with the money if anyone should conquer his challenge one day. I cant wait wait to see more of this as the weeks go on.

Kharma is asked backstage if she realizes she is not actually the WWE Women's Champion by having possession of the WWE Women's Championship but she alludes that possession 9/10 of the law and that its been Divas holding the gold not women and at Badd Blood the gold will be represented as it should be by a true woman such as herself but soon the actual WWE Women's Champion Kim alongside friend McCool make note that they've petitioned a handicap match where should they be victorious the WWE Women's Championship will return to Kim's possession or Kharma can kiss her dreams of being at Badd Blood goodbye. The match place and as expected Kim and McCool win (though I wish Kharma would've won just to see if indeed Kim was telling the truth or simply bluffing to get her desires fulfilled) but the kicker is as friends celebrate its McCool who seems to have her sight in the gold and that may to prove to see just how well this relationship as friends may endure when the gold is on the line. I cant wait to what comes next.

Chaos erupts as You Cant see the Truth and You know it and the combined forces of Reks, Kane, Gabriel and Christian brawl it out backstage and soon after Stone Cold Steve Austin uses his power as Raw General Manager to establish a huge match for Badd Blood as all 8 meet in the ring for an elimination tag team match where the losing will have to disband something a bit too drastic since this feud has barely begun to reach its full potential because as Smackdown has Punk and his indy companions most likely facing off against Jericho and the union of The Miz, Morrison, Maddox and Rhodes at one of the WWE's Big 4 PPV's this could be Raw's representation at said PPV where this stipulation of disbandment i much more fitting at least in my opinion. Either way this match should create a great match for Badd Blood and have great impact over Raw for the winning team will be sure to receive a grand push sometime soon (or at least they should heading into The Rumble maybe) before Raw General Manager Stone Cold Steve Austin assures them that if they to do anything to mess up his main event later all of them will be suspended until Badd Blood.

A preview what might happen takes place here tonight DiBiase faces Jimmy Uso in action here tonight but the surprise of it all was The Colons laying to Rikishi, Lekee, and both champions and challengers and steal the WWE Tag Tema Champions in an elaborate scheme conducted by none other Carlos Colon Sr. a great twist that has made for the gold to become a center of attention like it should be by many teams such The Usos, the Colons and The Fortunate Sons beign involved in action with one another.

Hell of a choice having Mysterio be the one chosen to face Bourne for the United States Championship at Badd Blood. This match of high flyers is sure an exciting and I'd like to see how this feud grows more intense along the next few weeks.

Its the team of Jackson, Masters and the WWE Champion Kingston who are to sent to teach McIntyre a lesson but conflicting rivalries between Jackson and Henry as well as Masters and Riley leave the action to be between former friends and allies Kingston and McIntyre with Kingston being the better man and earns a victory over McIntyre before being asked who he feels will present a challenge for him as the WWE Champion, while acknowledges all as worthy contender's his sights are set on the wild card in it all, Ryan and with good reason as the final match shortly after this interview is concluded and with some exciting eliminations made, it is surprisingly Ryan who makes it to final 2 along with Ziggler and these 2 men lead to a controversial finish as both men are eliminated simultaneously and that creates a few options where both can be considered #1 contenders making a triple threat or cause a match between the 2 next week to determine who faces Kingston but to make it interesting I'd have Kingston act as a special guest referee and letting him be the one who decides who faces him at Badd Blood but we will just have to wait until next week as this closes the show.

Overall a lot setups for things to come, a few big matches confirmed for Badd Blood and drastic changes here on Raw including a new Raw General Manager in the form of Stone Cold Steve Austin this Raw was jam packed with action though perhaps one more promo would've been good but nonetheless it was n awesome and cant to see what happens on the next Raw.
    Last edited by S.E. Zero; 02-29-2012 at 12:40 PM.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

WWE SUPERSTARS

Invincible by Adelita’s Way plays as the SUPERSTARS Video is shown

T.V Champion Colt Cabana comes down to the ring with microphone in hand and he is accompanied by Eddie Edwards & Davey Richards both are in suits.

In the ring

Cabana: Now you may have noticed that I am not alone well the reason behind that is seeing as I am T.V Champion I am going to have a lot of superstars coming after me and trying to take it away from me.

So invested in my own personal protection force known as Cabana Security let me introduce Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards.

I walk with a Zombie by Wednesday 13 plays and out come Rick Victim & Jay Lethal and Victim has a microphone.

Victim: Cabana it doesn’t matter who or how many you have protecting you because tonight nothing will stop me from becoming the new T.V Champion and nothing will stop you becoming my next victim.

Cabana: Victim don’t make me laugh my boys and I are going to make sure that you don’t win my championship tonight because its 3 on 2.

Victim: Well actually I would like to introduce the newest member of my group this man

Chaotic Clay (Former Brodus Clay)

Clay comes out and he has a completely different clothes they are all black and he has a black Mohawk.

The two groups stare down

Commercial Break

Match 1 Alex Kozlov & Vladimir Kozlov beat The Harris Brother’s (Bo and Husky)

Finish: Vladimir and Bo are the legal men in the ring and Bo is in control and kicks Vladimir in the gut and puts him between his

legs and goes for a powerbomb and is about to lift him up when Superstar’s GM The Coach comes out to the stage with a microphone in hand.

Coach: Hey Country Trash I am ready to introduce myself to you hahaha

Bo throws Vladimir to the ground and goes over to the ropes and tells Coach to get lost

Bo turns around as Coach leaves and is grabbed by Vladimir who has recovered and is lifted up into the air into a stalling suplex and when he drops him (Bo) he transitions it into a Side Effect type move and Vladimir covers Bo for the pin and Alex knocks Husky off the apron.

The Kozlov’s stand tall

Backstage a Promo airs that says in three weeks time one of the greatest T.V Champions of wrestling history returns to the WWE.

Back to the ring

Match 2 Derrick Bateman beat Skip Sheffield

Finish: Sheffield has dominated against Bateman and takes him down with a couple of clotheslines then goes to one of the corners and waits.

He is about to go for a spear when The Coach comes out onto the stage and distracts Sheffield. Sheffield still goes for the spear but Bateman has recovered and nails Taste the Bate (Super Kick) and covers for the pin.

Coach heads backstage laughing

Commercial Break

Backstage Lillian Garcia interviews Rick Victim and his followers Jay Lethal & Chaotic Clay

Garcia: Victim what are you and your associates called?

Victim: Lillian we are the Chaotically Victimised you may call us The Leathery and Chaotically Victimised

Garcia: What do you think your chances are in winning the T.V Championship later tonight?

Victim: There is no doubt that I will be the new T.V Champion by then end of the night.

They walk off

Back to the ring

Match 3 Titus O’Neil beat Johnny Curtis

Finish: Cutis throws O’Neil into one of the corners but O’Neil reverses it mid move and throws Curtis into the corner instead.

O’Neil tries to follow it up with a clothesline in the corner but Curtis gets his legs up an O’Neil backs away.

Curtis goes for a diving leg lariat but O’Neil catches him mid mover and hits the Clash of Titus for the pin.

O’Neil celebrates

Commercial Break

Match 4 Alberto Del Rio beat Richie Steamboat and Goldust

Del Rio gets out of the ring and stands around saying this is below him

Finish: Steamboat and Dust are brawling near one of the corners and Steamboat kicks Dust in the head. Dust backs off and Steamboat climbs to the top turnbuckle and waits.

Dust comes back and hits Steamboat in the gut with a punch and then climbs to the second rope and gets in position for a superplex but Del Rio comes back in and gets underneath Dust and hits a Powerbomb which only brings Dust down onto the mat and Steamboat stays on the top turnbuckle.

Del Rio gets up as Dust rolls out of the ring Del Rio turns around and Steamboat goes for the Flight of the Dragon (Flying Crossbody) and lands it but Del Rio reverses it into a pin and gets it with a hand full of tights.

After the match

Del Rio gets a microphone and gets back in the ring

In the ring

Del Rio: If that doesn’t prove that I deserve better than competing on this third rate show like superstars I deserve to be on RAW or SMACKDOWN.

He drops the microphone and locks in the armbreaker on Steamboat before the ref pulls him off him

Commercial Break

Match 5 T.V Championship Colt Cabana with Cabana Security (Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards) VS Rick Victim with The Leathery and Chaotically Victimised (Chaotic Clay & Jay Lethal) by DQ

Finish: After a back and forth match Cabana throws Victim into one of the corners and goes for a running butt splash and hits it and runs and rebounds off the ropes as Victim comes out of the corner and goes for a clothesline.

But Victim moves out of the way and Cabana runs past and hits the ropes and on the rebound Victim kicks him in the gut and puts him in position for the Victimiser (Cradle Piledriver) and hits it and covers for the pin.

The ref starts to count when Richards and Edwards come and they break the count up which causes the match to be thrown out.

After the match

Clay and Lethal get in the ring as well and brawl with Richards and Edwards as Victim and Cabana brawl.

Superstars General Manger comes out to the stage and announces that Cabana and Victim will fight at BADD BLOOD with T.V Championship on the line in a NO DQ match. And next week Richards & Edwards will face Lethal & Clay in a Steel Cage match

updated wwe 2012 ppv schedule

ROYAL RUMBLE

ELIMINATION CHAMBER

WRESTLEMANIA 28

EXTREME RULES

KING OF THE RING

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS

SUMMER SLAM

BADD BLOOD

FATAL 4 WAY

MONEY IN THE BANK

SURVIVOR SERIES

ARMEGDDON
    Last edited by rya666; 02-29-2012 at 12:46 AM.

WWE.COM EXCLUSIVE

What will happen this week on SMACKDOWN when William Regal explains his actions at Summer Slam will there be face to fac confrontation between him and his former aprentenice Wade Barrett tune in to see what happens.

Also on SMACKDOWN what will happen when now that the World Championship main event for BADD BLOOD is set between Champ Tyler Black & Challenge Cm Punk. How will the group now calling themselves Anti- Indy consisting of Chris Jericho, Cody Rhodes, Brad Maddox, The Miz and John Morrison react knowing that the next PPV is being headlined by an Indy Dream Match.

Also will Morrison seek revenge against Randy Orton because at Summer Slam Orton eliminated him from the championship 4 way and that is the second time on PPV that it has happened. Now Orton is not an Indy star but we cant expect Morrison to take that lying down so you will have to tune into what promises to be a blockbuster SMACKDOWN for all this and more plus the answers to questions we just brought to your attention.

Superstars Review

Opening the show with Colt Cabana and the newly named Cabana Security was great, as was Lethally Victimized interrupting, with Chaotic Clay being beckoned into their group to even up the odds ahead of a hell of a main event. Great start.

The Kozlov's beat The Harris Brothers with the added assist of Coach, he's making a lot of enemies. A lot more than a GM should do. Interesting to see where this heads next.

Bateman beats Sheffield with the added assist of Coach again! Coach is getting too involved here, and it could backfire in his face. Great stuff dude.

A good backstage segment with Victim.

Titus O'Neil picks up the victory over Curtis. Big win. Good stuff.

Del Rio picks up a win in a triple threat, before cutting a promo about how he should be on Raw or Smackdown. Whether it's in his destiny, we shall have to see.

The main event ends in chaos after everybody gets involved, and with 6 men in the ring, the ref has no choice but to stop the match. Coach booking the matches at Badd Blood and next week should be good.

Bit of a short show, would have been good to see another promo or two.

Other than that mate, good show.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Adding to the review eddie did, the only I would've change is the team name for Victim, Lethal and Chaotic Clay (Who I would've simply named Chaotic) and have them be called something along the lines of Victims of Lethal Chaos, though that can be a phrase they use when adding victims to their resume; after a good beatdown Victim as leader can say: ''You've now become another victim of lethal chaos.'' but you get the idea, I dont think this was your best team name and thats something you normally excel very well in aside from that I agree with everything eddie said. Good luck on the next show.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

WWE.COM EXCLUSIVE

Brodus Clay who you saw on Superstars as Chaotic Clay as now been changed simply to Chaotic and Rick Victim's group has had a name change as well

They are now known as Victims of Lethal Chaos

Thanks to SEZ and N1EF for all the advice so far its been a real help

SMACKDOWN will be up soon

WWE SMACKDOWN SUPERSHOW

Know your Enemy by Green Day plays as the SMACKDOWN Video is shown

Booker T and Michael Cole welcome the fans to the show

Punk: Well at Summer Slam I guess we found out who the best in the world is.

And now for the first time in the history of the WWE one of their PPVS will be headlined by two Indy Wrestling Icons.

Tyler Black and myself it will be a confrontation of epic proportions that fans of wrestling worldwide will never forget.

World Champion Tyler Black comes down to the ring with microphone in hand

Back in the ring

Black: Well Punk just said it really it will be an Indy Wrestling fan dream match when we headline WWE BADD BLOOD and tear the house down.

Chris Jericho and Cody Rhodes come out to the stage with microphones in hand

Jericho: You know if it was anyone else as SMACKDOWN general manger I would be shocked that they were letting Indy Punks run around on their show with the World and IC championships around their waists.

And not only let them come out here and promote their match on SMACKDOWN but to actually let them wrestle at a PPV but I mean what else can I expect from Teddy Long a man who has always done what is bad for this business and never learns from his mistakes.

Rhodes: I agree with Chris this is a business for legacy and tradition not independent punks who don’t have the knowledge like Chris or myself.

I am a second generation superstar of this business and Chris was trained at the Hart Dungeon and had respect beaten into him.

In fact Bret hart would make a better General Manger then Teddy Long hell anyone would.

Because all of you Indy Punks have no respect for this business and are only in the WWE by chance.

Back in the ring

Punk: You two ramble on about us not belonging in this business but what about your friends Morrison, Miz or Maddox? They are only here by chance none of them have any ties to this business.

In fact Miz was a reality T.V star before he came here the other two were just nobodies.

So I don’t understand why you think we are different from your stable mates.

Jericho: Punk the difference between you and your band of Indy Punks is that Miz, Maddox and Morrison is that they know to respect this business you don’t end of story.

SMACKDOWN General Manger Teddy Long comes out onto the stage with microphone in hand and he is behind Jericho & Rhodes.

Long: Well Playas it doesn’t really matter if you think I am doing a bad job as GM because I am in charge. And also it doesn’t matter how you feel about the World Championship match at BADD BLOOD because I am the one who makes the matches around here and that is why I am out here.

So in tonight’s main event it will be World Champion Tyler Black & Cm Punk VS Chris Jericho & Cody Rhodes.

They stare down as Long goes backstage

Commercial Break

Match 1 Kaitlyn with the DUDEBUSTER’S (Trent Barretta & Caylen Croft) beat Natalya

Finish: Natalya dominates most of the match with slams and other power moves.

Natalya picks up Kaitlyn for a running powerslam and she gets her up on her (Natalya’s) shoulders and starts to run but Kaitlyn drops of Natalya’s shoulders and is behind her.

Kaitlyn waits for Natalya to turn around then kicks her in the gut and hits a jumping DDT then covers for the pin.

After the match

Barretta, Croft, Kidd and Smith all get in the ring and brawl.

SMACKDOWN General Manger Teddy Long comes out to the stage and announces that next week The Buster’s & Kaitlyn will face The Dynasty & Natalya in a 6 person tag match.

Backstage Josh Mathews interviews Randy Orton

Mathews: Randy are you aware that at NOC and most recently at Summer Slam you have cost Morrison his opportunity at winning the World Championship by eliminating him in the matches and also do you fear that he will try to seek revenge on you because of it?

Orton: I had noticed that Josh and as I told his tag partner Miz before they should never try to make a name for themselves at my cost because it will be the biggest mistake of their lives.

John Morrison comes up from behind and attacks Orton and then throws him into a wall and gets down onto the ground next to Orton.

Morrison: Consider this me making a name at your cost Randy he then backs away and runs at Orton and hits a knee to his head.

Refs check on Orton as Morrison walks off laughing

Back to the ring

William Regal comes down to the ring with microphone in hand

In the ring

Regal: You all know as well as I do that my in ring career is nearly over but there is one goal that I haven’t accomplished and that is holding a major title in the WWE.

I have been a multiple Intercontinental Champion and Tag Champion but never a world champion and I have been wrestling for twenty nine years and I made a promise to myself when I entered the WWE that I would become world champion before I retired.