Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    WWE.COM EXCLUSIVE

Tune into SMACKDOWN this week when all the challengers for the World Championship in the 4 way match at F4W will be determined in a variety of matches which are as follows

A Singles Match
    A Tag Match

The entrants will be revealed on SMACKDOWN

And if that isnt enough for you in the main event the Straight Edge Savior and Potential entrant in the WWE Championship 4 Way match Cm Punk goes one one with Anti Indy Member and Friday Night Delight John Morrison
    Last edited by rya666; 08-06-2012 at 04:06 AM.

WWE.COM EXCLUSIVE

A former star of the now defunct WWE Superstars will debut on this weeks SMACKDOWN stay tuned

WWE SMACKDOWN

Know your Enemy by Green Day

Michael Cole and Booker T welcome the fans to the show

Anti-Indy member Chris Jericho comes out to the ring with microphone in hand

In the ring

Jericho: I am not leaving this ring until Teddy Long announces me as the first challenger for the World Championship 4 Way match at the PPV.

SMACKDOWN GM Teddy Long comes out to the stage with microphone in hand

Long: Jericho I am not simply going to announce you into the match but I will give you a chance to qualify for the match right now and I will give you a choice you can choose between a tag qualifying match or a singles which will it be?

Jericho: A tag and my partner will be The Miz

Miz heads out to the ring

On the stage

Long: Let me introduce your opponents James Gibson & Bryan Danielson

They head to the ring as Long heads to the back

Commercial Break

Match 1 Anti Indy (Chris Jericho & The Miz) beat Indy and Proud of It (James Gibson & Bryan Danielson)

Finish: Danielson and Miz are the legal men in the ring and Miz throws Danielson into his/Jericho’s corner but Danielson reverses it and Miz is sent into the corner and Jericho unseen by Danielson tags in.

Danielson goes for a running dropkick but Miz moves out of the way and Danielson crashes into the turnbuckles then Miz picks him up and drags him to the centre of the ring as Jericho knocks Gibson off the apron.

Jericho gets in front of Danielson as Miz goes for the SKF and Jericho hits the Codebreaker at the same time and gets the pin.

Miz & Jericho are qualified for the Fatal 4 way

Backstage Damian Sandow is talking with his manager AW when The Prime Time Playas (Xavier Woods & Titus O’Neil) come up

Sandow: I am going out there to host my segment and to teach the unwashed masses a lesson in respecting their betters.

Woods: Hey Sandow how would you like your own personal protection agency?

Sandow: I don’t need two thugs such as yourselves I am great enough that I don’t need any protection because the fact is the unwashed masses are the ones that need protecting.

Sandow & AW walk off

Woods & O’Neil then walk off in the same direction but they have grins on their faces

Commercial Break

In the ring

Damian Sandow has a microphone and AW is with him

Sandow: It is I Damian Sandow the saviour of you the unwashed masses

He doesn’t get too far because The Prime Playas (Xavier Woods & Titus O’Neil) come out to the ring and Woods has a microphone.

Back in the ring

Woods: Sandow you made a big mistake rejecting our offer and now you’re going to pay

Sandow: Wait a minute if you two attack me than you are just going to fulfil the stereotypical thuggish black wrestlers.

Woods: We are cool with it

Sandow turns to talk to AW and hands him the microphone then turns back

Before the Playas can do anything AW lays Sandow out with a shot to the back of the head and then the playas beat on him and AW helps
    The three walk off as a ref checks on Sandow and helps him to the back

Commercial Break

The Kings Of Wrestling and The SOS (Jimmy & Jey USO) are brawling and it goes on for a while before security breaks it up

Back to the ring

Match 2 Beth Phoenix beat Tamina

Finish: Tamina kicks Phoenix in the gut and picks her up for a suplex but Phoenix gets out of it and lands behind Tamina. She then grabs her and lays her out with a Glam Slam for the pin.

Backstage

SMACKDOWN GM Teddy Long is in his office when Anti Indy Member Cody Rhodes comes in

Rhodes: Hey Teddy I want a chance to be in the World Championship 4 match at the PPV

Long: You want a chance Cody well that is fine with me you will go one on one with a debuting star so you should get out to the ring right now.

Match 3 Ryback (Skip Sheffield) beat Cody Rhodes to be the last entrant in the World Championship match.

Finish: Rhodes runs at Ryback who grabs him and press slams him into one of the corners onto the top rope. Ryback then gets under Rhodes who is prone on the tope rope and puts him on his shoulders and then throws him up and drops him on the top rope again. Ryback then drags Rhodes to the centre of the ring and goes for the pin but only gets 2.

Ryback lifts Rhodes up but Rhodes rakes his eyes and Ryback backs away. Rhodes then goes to the ropesand goes for a Beautiful Disaster Kick but Ryback recovers and catches Rhodes in mid-air and then hits repeated backbreakers and then throws him over his head.
    Ryback turns around and waits for Rhodes to recover and decks him with a monstrous clothesline from hell and covers him for the pin.

Commercial Break

Match 4 Chavo Guerrero beat Teddy Heart by DQ

Finish: Chavo kicks Heart in the gut and lands the 3 amigos then drags Heart to one of the corners and climbs to the top rope and is about to go for the frogsplash when Tyson Kidd comes down to the ring and gets on the apron and knocks Guerrero off and into the ring causing the DQ.

After the match DH Smith comes running down to the ring but Kidd takes him out when he is near the ringside area by spring boarding off the ropes and onto him and hits a Mid Air tornado DDT laying Smith out.

Kidd then gets in the ring and Teddy and himself lay Chavo out with a running version of the Heart Attack.

Refs check on Smith & Guerrero as Kidd & Heart leave laughing

Backstage Cm Punk is talking with World Champion Tyler Black

Black: Good luck out there man the guys and I will be out there to stop any of the Anti-Indy losers try to interfere.

Punk: Thanks Tyler

Black: Good luck on RAW next week soon the Indy Boys will rule all of the WWE

They shake hands

Commercial Break

Back to the ring

Before the match

SMACKDOWN General Manger Teddy Long announces that this match will be a lumberjack match and that the wrestlers already out will be some of the lumberjacks but here are the rest of them

Lumberjacks: Tyler Black, Jon Moxley, James Gibson, The Miz, Chris Jericho, Brad Maddox, Chavo Guerrero, DH Smith, Teddy Hart, Tyson Kidd, Percy Watson, Darren Young, Xavier Woods, Titus O’Neil, Hunico, Epico, Jimmy USO, Jey USO, Heath Slater, Jay Lethal

Match 5 Cm Punk beat John Morrison in a lumberjack match

Finish: Punk throws Morrison out of the ring and then rebounds off the ropes and hits a suicide dive onto Morrison. Punk rolls Morrison into the ring and goes to follow but the lumberjacks pull him down and start to put the boots to him until the fan favourites of the lumberjacks interfere and start to brawl with heels. Punk gets in the ring and Morrison kicks him in the head while he is coming through the ropes and pulls him the rest of the way in.

Morrison then drags Punk to one of the corners and then goes for a Starship Pain but Punk gets his knees up and Morrison lands on them.
    Punk then picks Morrison up and puts him on his shoulders but Morrison fights out and goes to the ropes and waits for Punk to turn around and rebounds off the ropes and goes for the Flying Chuck but Punk ducks and Morrison lands awkwardly on his feet and Punk grabs him and hits the GTS and covers him for the pin.
    Last edited by rya666; 08-06-2012 at 04:49 AM.

SIDE NOTE

The theme song for Fatal 4 Way will be Chelsea's Smile by Bring me the Horizon which will be preformed live at the start of the PPV as well throughout the entire show

WWE.COM EXCLUSIVE

The Board of Directors has rethought the added stipulation to the TLC match at Fatal 4 Way between the Instant Classic Christian VS The Devil's Demon Kane and have issued the following statement

After serious consideration we have come to a unanimous decision that from this moment on it will only be a TLC match and the previous loser leaves the WWE will not be valid instead the winner will be the number one contender to the WWE Championship
    Last edited by rya666; 08-16-2012 at 03:11 AM.

Blog Entries
    Short but nice promo with Jericho demanding to be inserted into the Fatal 4 Way match at the Fatal 4 Way. Long obviously shows that he is in charge so Jericho will have to choose between a tag or a singles match. He chooses tag, wise choice with The Miz as his partner.
    Long says that the two will face James Gibson and Bryan Danielson! Great match to open the show!

Sick finish as Y2J and The Miz qualify in a sick fashion. Good way to insert them both into the Fatal 4 Way!

They go backstage as we see Damian Sandow with the Prime Time Players. They offer to help Sandow out as they want to be bodyguards but Damian refuses as he is great enough. They leave with grins on there faces. That grin is showing that PTP are up to something, interesting.

We see Kings of Wrestling and the SOS brawling. Great way to build up there feud!

Beth Phoenix defeats Tamina to show that she is very dominant, nice!

Cody Rhodes asks Teddy if he can have a qualifying match for Fatal 4 Way. Teddy says he will go up against a debuting superstar which turns out to be Ryback. Ryback defeats Cody. Nice stuff, but that made Cody look weak.

Chavo defeats Teddy Heart after Tyson Kidd interferes. DH Smith makes the save but it isn't enough as Kidd hits a mid air tornado DDT.

Great stuff with Kidd and Heart laughing at Smith and Heart. Can I just ask who Teddy Heart is though?

We see CM Punk and Tyler Black showing respect to each other as Black wishes Punk luck in his match and he says that he will help Punk in the match if Anti-Indy try and interfere. Good segment there.

Great main event with Punk beating Morrison! Nice to see that all the lumberjacks got involved as well. I assume that Punk won as he got the cover, great stuff!

Good show my friend. I can't wait for your next Raw and Smackdown! Great stuff!

Thanks for the review Shaz

WWE.COM EXCLUSIVE

The Board of Directors have come to the decision that because Fatal 4 Way is going to take place in Australia they have given the superstars of RAW & SMACKDOWN time off so they can prepare for the trip they will be hosting House shows in Brisbane, Sydney and Perth on the way down to Melbourne.

Cm Punk VS Tyler Reks VS William Regal will headline the Brisbane house show and the winner will be added to the WWE Championship match in Melbourne
    Last edited by rya666; 08-12-2012 at 09:50 AM.

SIDE NOTE

The House Shows that I will post will not have much detail but the PPV will have loads of details and I am going to start writing it soon that is why I am not posting RAW & SD this time round but please continue to follow my thread

Thank you

WWE.COM EXCLUSIVE

House Show

Brisbane House Show
    WWE Championship Dolph Ziggler VS Kofi Kingston
    World Championship Tyler Black VS The Miz
    Qualifying Match Cm Punk VS Tyler Reks VS William Regal
    Intercontinental Championship Jon Moxley VS Brad Maddox
    U.S Championship Evan Bourne with Donny Marlow VS Derrick Bateman
    Tag Championship The Fortunate Sons VS The USOs
    T.V Championship Colt Cabana VS RVD
    Women’s Championship Kharma VS Tamina
    Cruiserweight Championship Gregory Helms VS Teddy Heart

Sydney House Show
    WWE Championship Dolph Ziggler VS Drew McIntyre
    World Championship Tyler Black VS Ryback
    Intercontinental Championship Jon Moxley VS Heath Slater
    U.S Championship Evan Bourne with Donny Marlow VS Alex Riley with Melina
    Tag Championships The Fortunate Son’s VS The Harris Brothers
    T.V Championship Colt Cabana VS Rick Victim
    Women’s Championship Kharma VS Beth Phoenix
    Cruiser weight Championship Gregory Helms VS Trent Barretta
    Shawn Michaels VS Kevin Nash

Perth House Show
    WWE Championship Dolph Ziggler VS Cm Punk
    World Championship Tyler Black VS Chris Jericho
    Intercontinental Championship Jon Moxley VS Damian Sandow
    U.S Championship Evan Bourne with Donny Marlow VS Rey Mysterio
    Tag Championships The Fortunate Son’s VS The Kings of Wrestling
    T.V Championship Colt Cabana VS Alberto Del Rio
    Women’s Championship Kharma VS Michelle McCool
    Cruiserweight Championship Gregory Helms VS Jay Lethal
    Shawn Michaels & Sheamus Christian & Batista & Randy Orton & VS Jinder Mahal & Kevin Nash & The New Age Outlaws elimination rules
    Last edited by rya666; 08-12-2012 at 10:38 PM.