Page 1 of 14 123 11 ... LastLast

WWE MY WAY 2.0 part 2

With Summerslam come and gone I have decided to start a new thread form now up until Wrestlemania 29
    Last edited by rya666; 02-22-2012 at 09:25 AM.

Current state of the WWE

PPVS

Royal Rumble 2012 done
    Elimination Chamber 2012 done
    Wrestlemania 28 done
    Extreme Rules 2012 done
    King of the Ring 2012 done
    Night of Champions 2012 done
    Summer Slam 2012 done

To come
    Badd Blood 2012
    Fatal 4 Way 2012
    No Mercy 2012
    Survivior Series 2012
    Amageddon 2012

Quick Summer Slam Results

WWE Championship Kofi Kingston beat Mark Henry, Mason Ryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena, Christian

World Championship Tyler Black beat Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, John Morrison

IC Championship Jon Moxley beat Cody Rhodes

U.S Championship Evan Bourne with Donny Marlow beat Joey Mercury

Tag Championships The USO'S (Jimmy and Jey) with Rikishi and Lekee beat The Kings of Wrestling (Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli)

Triple H beat Drew McIntyre Hell in a Cell Shane McMahon is out of the job

Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara beat Mark Henry & Ezekiel Jackson

Kharma beat AJ

Chris Masters beat Alex Riley with Melina DVD Extra

Women's Championship Gail Kim beat Michelle McCool

Cm Punk beat Chris Jericho

The Fortunate Sons (Ted DiBiase & Joe Hennig) beat The Colon's (Carlito & Primo)

Stone Cold Steve Austin returned to the WWE
    Last edited by rya666; 02-22-2012 at 09:14 AM.

WWE ROSTER

RAW

Heels
    Alex Riley
    Briley Pierce
    Curt Hawkins
    Carlito Colon
    Donny Marlow
    David Otunga
    Dolph Ziggler
    Drew McIntyre
    Eli Cottonwood
    Evan Bourne - U.S Champion
    Jack Swagger
    John Cena
    Lucky Cannon
    Mark Henry
    Primo Colon
    R Truth
    Xavier Woods
    Zack Ryder

Faces

Brett DiBiase
    Chris Masters
    Christian
    Ezekiel Jackson
    Justin Gabriel
    Joe Hennig
    Kofi Kingston - WWE Champion
    Kane
    Mason Ryan
    Rey Mysterio
    Sin Cara
    Tyler Reks
    Ted DiBiase
    Triple H

Diva’s

Heels

Brie Bella
    Kharma
    Maryse
    Maxine
    Melina
    Nikki Bella

Faces
    AJ Lee
    Brie Bella
    Eve Torres
    Gail Kim - Women’s Champion
    Kelly Kelly
    Michelle McCool

Tag Teams

The USO’s (Jimmy & Jey USO with Rikishi Lekee as Bodyguard) - Tag Team Champions

You Can’t See the Truth & You Know It (John Cena, R Truth, Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins)

Verdict & Consequence (David Otunga & Shad)

Unnamed Stable (Kane, Christian, Justin Gabriel, Tyler Reks)

The Fortunate Sons (Ted DiBiase & Joe Hennig)

The Colon’s (Carlito, Primo)

WWE Staff

RAW General Manger Stephanie McMahon

Announcers Jerry the King Lawler & Jim Ross

WWE Legends

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Rikishi – Manger to the USO’S

SUPERSTARS

Heels

Alberto Del Rio
    Andy Leavine

Alex Kozlov
    Brodus Clay

Colt Cabana - T.V Champion
    Davey Richards
    Derrick Bateman
    Eddie Edwards
    Eli Cottonwood
    Jay Lethal
    Jay Briscoe
    Nigel McGuiness
    Mark Briscoe
    Rick Victim
    Santino

Vladimir Kozlov

FACES

Bo Harris
    Goldust
    Husky Harris
    Johnny Curtis

Ricky Steamboat
    Skip Sheffield
    Titus O’Neil

Diva’s

WWE Diva’s

Tag Teams
    The Briscoe’s (Jay & Mark)

Lethally Victimised (Rick Victim & Jay Lethal)

The Harris Brothers (Bo & Husky)

The Insurance Policy (Eli Cottonwood with The Coach)

WWE Staff

Superstar’s General Manger Jonathan “The Coach” Coachman

Announcers The American Dream Dusty Rhodes & Bryan Saxton

SMACKDOWN

Heels

Abraham Washington
    Brad Maddox
    Big Show
    Cody Rhodes

Chris Jericho
    David Hart Smith
    Damian Shadow
    Gregory Helms – Cruiserweight Champion
    John Morrison
    Jinder Mahal

Lekee

The Miz

Jey USO Unified Tag Champion
    Jimmy USO Unified Tag Champion
    Tyson Kidd
    Wade Barrett

Faces

Amazing Red
    Chris Hero
    Cm Punk
    Claudio Castagnoli
    Chavo Guerrero
    Caylen Croft
    Bryan Danielson

Darren Young
    Edge

Epico
    Hunico
    Heath Slater
    Hornswoggle

James Gibson
    Jon Moxley - Intercontinental Champion

Percy Watson
    Randy Orton
    Sheamus

Samoa Joe
    Teddy Long SMACKDOWN GM
    Tyler Black - World Champion
    Trent Barretta
    William Regal
    The Undertaker

Injured

Big Show

Samoa Joe

Divas

Heels
    Aksana
    Alicia Fox
    Beth Phoenix

Layla
    Natalya

Faces

Kaitlyn
    Rosa Mendes

Tamina
    United Nations of Pain (Wade Barrett, Jinder Mahal, Vladimir Kozlov)

The USO’s (Jimmy & Jey USO with Rikishi Lekee as Bodyguard)

Indy Boys (Tyler Black, Jon Moxley & Bryan Danielson & James Gibson)

The Sharmen of Awesome (John Morrison & The Miz)

The DUDEBUSTER’S (Trent Barretta & Caylen Croft)

Kings Of Wrestling (Chris Hero & Claudio Castinoli)

The South Beach Party Boys (Darren Young & Percy Watson)

Hunico & Epico

WWE Staff

SMACKDOWN General Manger Teddy Long

Announcers Michael Cole & Booker T

WWE Legends

Rikishi – Manger to the USO’S

The Undertaker
    Last edited by rya666; 03-05-2012 at 09:10 AM.

Current WWE Badd Blood 2012 Card

World Championship Tyler Black VS Cm Punk

Women's Championship Gail Kim VS Kharma

Unified Tag Championships The Uso's (Jimmy & Jey) with Rikishi & Lekee VS The Fortunate Sons (Ted DiBiase & Joe Hennig)
    Last edited by rya666; 02-24-2012 at 01:03 AM.

WWE RAW SUPERSHOW

Burn it all down by Nickelback plays as the RAW Video is shown

Jerry the King Lawler & Jim Ross welcome the fans to the show

RAW General Manger Stephanie McMahon comes down to the ring with microphone in hand

In the ring

Stephanie: Now I knew my brother Shane would be up to something and try to stack the deck in his favour just as any McMahon would.

And that is my point he forgot that he wasn’t the only McMahon who had an interest in the outcome of the Hell in a Cell match last night at Summer Slam so I stayed one step ahead.

And contacted Steve and made a deal with him that would cause the deal with my brother to fall apart.

The deal I made was that if he helped me I would step down and give him my spot as RAW General Manger and I know he will do a great job.

So without further ado please join me in welcoming the new General Manger of RAW

Stone Cold Steve Austin!!!
    The Glass shatters and Austin comes out with microphone in hand

Back in the ring

Austin: Thanks Steph

Oh hell yeah the Rattlesnake is back in the WWE and I thank you Steph for letting me be the RAW General Manger.
    Stephanie: No Problems thanks for getting my brother fired
    Austin: No Problem

They shake hands and Stephanie heads up the ramp
    Drew McIntyre comes out to the stage with microphone in hand and stops Stephanie

McIntyre: Steve you have made the biggest mistake of your life and I am going to make your life a living hell until you quit and give Shane his job back starting tonight.

You robbed me of my chance to become the number one contender to the WWE Championship and I demand that you make me the number one contender right now.

Austin: Drew I don’t care if I did that you picked the wrong side and you had to pay the consequences for that and you did and I am not going to make you number one contender.

McIntyre: Well Steve you said it yourself we have to suffer the consequences for our actions just like you’re going to pay for your actions against Shane and myself and you are going to start right now.

He drops the microphone and kicks Stephanie in the gut and hits the future shock ddt onto the stage.
    He walks backstage smiling

Referees come out with a stretcher and load Stephanie onto it as Austin walks up the ramp and joins them.

They head to the back

Backstage

Austin is watching Stephanie being loaded into an Ambulance

Triple H comes up and grabs Austin by the front and yells at him

HHH: This is your fault Steve I don’t care if you helped my wife last night you because now she might be paralysed because of your actions.

Austin: I didn’t know this would happen Hunter don’t worry McIntyre is going to pay

HHH: Yes he is and I am going to make sure it happens after I make sure my wife is ok and make sure my kids know that their mother will be fine.

Hunter gets into the ambulance and closes the doors and it drives off
    Austin shakes his head and walks off
    Commercial Break

In the office of RAW General Manger Steve Austin

Austin: McIntyre you are going to pay for your actions you had no business attacking Stephanie McMahon and it starts tonight with you competing in a one on three handicap match and that is not all because at BADD BLOOD you will go one on one with Triple H in a three stages of Hell match with your career on the line.

Also in tonight’s main event we are going to have Mr. Perfection Dolph Ziggler VS Mason Ryan VS Mark Henry VS Christian VS John Cena in a 5 man eliminaton challenge with the winner facing WWE Champion Kofi Kingston at BADD BLOOD.

Back to the ring

Jack Swagger comes out to the ring with microphone in hand
    In the ring

Swagger: I am out here to announce the new weekly All American American Challenge which I will explain to you dimwittedly stupid fans the rules are that anyone can challenge me to an amateur wrestling match from the locker room or from on the street.

And all you have to do is last 3 minutes with me and I will give you 200$ of my own money.

So who is going to accept the challenge tonight?

A male fan jumps the barricade and gets in the ring

Back in the ring

Swagger: What is your name?

Fan: Tony

Match 1 All American American Challenge Jack Swagger beat Tony

Finish: Swagger hits a couple of amateur wrestling throws and then locks in the Ankle lock for the tap out victory at about a minute.

After the match Swagger leaves the ring and the ref helps Tony up and the crowd cheer him for his efforts
    Backstage Tod Grisham interviews Kharma

Grisham: Kharma why do you have the Women’s Championship you’re not champion?

Kharma: Correct me if I am wrong Todd but this is the Women’s championship and the person holding this championship at the moment Gail Kim is not a women but a diva and so is her gal pal McCool.

So come BADD BLOOD for the first time in a while a true women’s wrestler myself will be the champion.
    Gail Kim comes up with McCool as well

Kim: You know what Kharma I could complain and ask for my championship back but I would rather beat you and take it from you.

So you know what I did I went to Stone Cold and got a match with you tonight it’s you VS me and my “gal pal” as you call her Michelle McCool and if we win you have to give me my championship back or you forfeit your match at BADD BLOOD.

Kim & McCool walk off smiling and Kharma looks pissed.

Grisham goes to ask Kharma another question but she just stares at him

Commercial Break

Match 2 Handicap Gail Kim & Michelle McCool beat Kharma so she has to give the belt back

Finish: Kharma & McCool are in the ring and Kharma is dominating. She throws McCool into one of the corners and then goes to the opposite one and waits.

She runs at the corner with McCool in it and goes for a corner splash but McCool gets out of the way and Kharma hits the turnbuckles chest first.

McCool tags in Kim and they wait for Kharma to get out of the corner and hit a double DDT. Kim goes for the cover and gets a 2 before Kharma powers out of it.

Kharma is getting up when Kim grabs her and hits the Eat Defeat and covers Kharma for the pin.

After the match

Gail gets her belt back and she and McCool hold it up but has Gail is looking the other way McCool looks at the gold

Backstage Christian, Kane, Justin Gabriel & Tyler Reks are in their locker room talking when the You Can’t See the Truth and You Know It (John Cena, Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins & R Truth) come in and the two teams brawl until security comes in and breaks it up

Commercial Break
    Last edited by rya666; 02-26-2012 at 02:47 AM.

In the office of RAW General Manger Stone Cold Steve Austin

Austin: Now if there is anyone on this planet who likes a good brawl it’s me but I can’t have brawls breaking out everywhere so at BADD BLOOD

John Cena, R Truth, Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins will go up against Christian, Kane, Justin Gabriel & Tyler Reks in 8 man elimination tag team action where the losing group will have to disband.

And if any of their stable mates interfere in tonight’s main event they will be suspended until BADD BLOOD

Back to the ring

Match 3 Ted DiBiase with Joe Hennig VS Jimmy USO with Jey, Rikishi and Lekee Ended in a double DQ
    Finish: Jimmy throws DiBiase into one of the corners so that he is facing away from Jimmy. Jimmy goes for a splash in the corner with DiBiase in it but DiBiase moves out of the way and Jimmy lands in the turnbuckles.

When Jimmy comes out of the corner he is facing away from DiBiase and DiBiase goes for Dream Street and hits it.

He is about to pin him (Jimmy) when Carlito and Primo come down with chairs.

They take out Rikishi and Lekee with shots and then they get in the ring

In the ring

Carlito hits DiBiase with a Chair

Primo hits Jimmy with a Chair
    Joe Hennig and Jey USO get in the ring but are taken out by chair shots to the head

The Colons grab the Tag Belts and head backstage

Backstage

Carlito and Primo are seen talking to someone and when the camera goes onto that person it’s their father Carlos Colon Sr. Who congratulates them then all three walk off.
    Back to the ring
    Match 4 Rey Mysterio beat Lucky Cannon and Joey Mercury to become number one contender to the U.S Championship
    Finish: Mercury and Cannon throw Mysterio over the ropes and he lands on the apron.

Cannon kicks Mercury in the gut and goes over to Mysterio and goes to grab him but Mysterio jumps over the top of him back into the ring.

Mercury goes to clothesline Mysterio but he ducks out of the way and he is now behind Mercury and dropkicks him into Cannon which sends them both between the ropes and in position for the 619.

Mysterio runs and rebound off the opposite ropes and then hits the 619 on both of them and then climbs up onto one of the top turnbuckles and jumps off and hits a frogsplash on Cannon for the pin.
    Champion Bourne and Donny Marlow come out onto the ramp at stare at Mysterio
    Commercial Break

Match 5 WWE Champion Kofi Kingston, Ezekiel Jackson, Chris Masters beat Drew McIntyre

Finish: It ended up being Kofi VS McIntyre because Mark Henry and Alex Riley came out and fought with Jackson and Masters respectively until security came out and broke the fights up and sent them backstage.
    Back in the ring

McIntyre kicks Kofi in the knee and goes for the Future Shock DDT but Kofi gets out of it and backs up. McIntyre runs at Kofi and goes for a clothesline but Kofi kicks him in the gut and hits the SOS and covers him (McIntyre) for the win.
    Kofi celebrates with his championship
    After the match Jerry the King Lawler comes into the ring with a microphone as McIntyre walks up the ramp

King: Kofi you just beat your former friend Drew McIntyre but I was wondering who poses the most threat to your championship in the main event?
    Kingston: Well King all of them pose a good threat in the own right

Most of them have known what it’s like to hold either the WWE or World Championships some of them have held both.

But Mason Ryan is the wild card in the match because he hasn’t held any championships in the business so I will be looking at the match closely

King: Thanks for your time

Kingston: No Problem

Commercial Break

Match 6

Eliminations

Christian by John Cena

Elimination: Cena rakes Christian’s eyes and then has the ref checks on Christian he goes behind Christian and rolls him up with a hand full of tights for the pin.

John Cena by Count Out

Elimination: Christian who has left the ring grabs Cena’s legs and pulls him out of the ring and brawls with him and the ref counts to 10. They brawl until security breaks them up.

Mark Henry by Mason Ryan

Elimination: Ezekiel Jackson comes out onto the stage and this distracts Henry. Henry then turns around into a spear by Ryan followed by a Powerbomb and Ryan gets the pin.

Mason Ryan & Mr. Perfection Dolph Ziggler by each other

Elimination: After a back and forth match Ziggler gets in position for and locks in the sleeper hold.

But Ryan won’t fade so Ziggler locks in leg scissors as well and Ryan falls to the ground and Ziggler’s shoulders are on the ground and the ref counts to 3 as Ryan taps out.

After the match WWE Champion Kofi Kingston comes out onto the stage and stares down at Ziggler and Ryan and holds the championship high.

Updated WWE BADD BLOOD 2012 CARD

WWE Championship Kofi Kingston VS Mason Ryan VS Mr. Perfection Dolph Ziggler

World Championship Tyler Black VS Cm Punk

Three Stages of Hell with McIntyre's career on the line Triple H VS Drew McIntyre

Women's Championship Gail Kim VS Kharma

Unified Tag Championships The Uso's (Jimmy & Jey) with Rikishi & Lekee VS The Fortunate Sons (Ted DiBiase & Joe Hennig)

U.S Championship Evan Bourne with Donny Marlow VS Rey Mysterio

8 man Elimination Tag Team Match the losing group must disband

The Charismatic Demolition Daredevil Machines (Christian, Kane, Justin Gabriel, Tyler Reks) VS You Cant See The Truth and You Know It (John Cena, R Truth, Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins)

Charismatic
    Last edited by rya666; 02-26-2012 at 04:04 AM.

I'll review this as soon as I get a bit of free time bro.

Stacked up with HWA and uni work at the moment.