The Trinity

CM Punk - Phone Call

Daniel J. Irizarry from my Facebook.com page just received a phone call from WWE Champion CM Punk following the live WWE SmackDown.

According to Daniel, he was tweeting Punk throughout SmackDown and during one of the tweets he sent his phone number. Immediately following the live WWE SmackDown, his phone rang with an unknown number and it was CM Punk. Punk asked "Hey, is this Daniel?" to which he replied "Yes, who's this?" Punk replied with: "Danny Boy, this is CM Punk. I've seen your comments and thanks for the love & support. You're one of the best fans a guy can ask for, keep it straight edge man & don't let this internet shit bother you. This bullshit is gonna' blow over & trust me, Chris is gonna' remember this wrestler for a long time." There was a long pause followed by Punk stating "But man, I gotta' go, keep it safe & god bless ya man". The conversation was brief but we've confirmed it was indeed CM Punk who placed the call.

Again, we have verified that this was the real deal. Pretty cool of CM Punkto do.
    He's gonna be flooded with phone numbers on his Twitter page now!

That's a pretty sound thing for him to do, shows he's in touch with the fans and doesn't just interact with them because he's getting payed for it. Besides, it's good publicity for him and the company also!

Your thoughts?

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    He's gonna be flooded with phone numbers on his Twitter page now!

That's a pretty sound thing for him to do, shows he's in touch with the fans and doesn't just interact with them because he's getting payed for it. Besides, it's good publicity for him and the company also!

Your thoughts?
    That's pretty cool of him !

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Dunno if it's real or the company got him to do it..it's hard to tell these days. I want to think that it's Punk being Punk though. Great to see him doing good again. When he became WWE champion for the first time he also did good - he visited ROH and gave props to a wrestler with a problem (can't remember what).

The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Dunno if it's real or the company got him to do it..it's hard to tell these days. I want to think that it's Punk being Punk though. Great to see him doing good again. When he became WWE champion for the first time he also did good - he visited ROH and gave props to a wrestler with a problem (can't remember what).
    It was Gregory Iron He was born with cerebral palsy

Blog Entries
    I agree with you, I think it shows the class act of Punk.
    He's a real wrestling fan, and becuase of that he is more in touch with the fans, and is willing to go that extra mile.
    I wish more wrestlers had this mentality, becuase at the end of the day. some of them are just dicks to the fans, (not the heels in the act)
    I remember Batista refusing to sign a fans merchandise outside a store, that kid had waited for hours to see him, and he refused the kid, one word...Douche
    “Humans disgust me. Vile creatures."
    ― William Regal

Hornswoggle called me today. He said he wants to fight me at Wrestlemania. I said no I will be too busy playing Mass Effect 3, so I ask him to call URATOOL for this match...

Can't beleive he didn't use Private Number hope the guy he called was sound and didn't hand it out haha

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Hornswoggle called me today. He said he wants to fight me at Wrestlemania. I said no I will be too busy playing Mass Effect 3, so I ask him to call URATOOL for this match...

Ahhhhh that explains what the little fella meant by "Some pussy arsed, chicken shit, yellow bellied, coward" refused to fight him at Mania. Thank for clearly that up. I thought he was just drunk and ranting again.