Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Blog Entries

Jericho claims he's not leaving

This is a reply to a fan on twitter:

Says who?? Total bullsh*t...RT @holistichick @IAmJericho you won't win...you are leaving WWE after wrestlmania
    This is despite recent dirtsheet reports that he's leaving soon after WM28 to focus on working with Fozzy.

You're welcome!!

What Jericho has in mind is no different than The Rock. He, like The Rock, has other interests that do not involve WWE. Unless there is a clause in his contract that allows him to take time off to do other non-wrestling related things, he needs to make up his mind and decide where his priorities are.

The new's that was reported on the site not long ago was just from a source. These word's are actually coming from Jericho himself plus he said in the past he's back full time with the 'E. I wouldn't mind him winning at Mania if that's the case.

I couldn't care less if Jericho was gone, the way he returned I lost all interest in him. I hope CM Punk kicks his ass at Wrestlemania

Quote Originally Posted by TNAorWWEorROH View Post
    I couldn't care less if Jericho was gone, the way he returned I lost all interest in him. I hope CM Punk kicks his ass at Wrestlemania
    This ^ except I never gave a shit about him to begin with.

The situations are different. The Rock says he is not leaving again and has since made a handful of appearances on WWE programming. Jericho has returned to a full time schedule and is not promoting films or music or anything like that. If he does leave he will not make it obvious its because he wants to return to music. The Rock would make it painfully obvious that his departure was due to another film, and we will subjected to countless references to his films on WWE programming

Jericho tweeted something? I'd take it for gospel truth...

Why do people follow that guy? If I wanted smoke blown up my ass, I'd be sitting here with a pack of cigarettes and a short length of hose. His tweets make him look like a pathological liar.

Quote Originally Posted by indysteve1563 View Post
    What Jericho has in mind is no different than The Rock. He, like The Rock, has other interests that do not involve WWE. Unless there is a clause in his contract that allows him to take time off to do other non-wrestling related things, he needs to make up his mind and decide where his priorities are.
    Correct. The only thing he's missing is any measure of success outside of wrestling. I heard all I could of Fozzy when they made that ridiculous energy drink commercial a few years back. When one of his band mates mentioned they were ready to start working on songs for Jericho's new lyrics, I was considering pulling a Van Gogh so it could never insult my ears.

Hey Jericho! Look at me! You're a liar, I'm a hater. Big f'n deal.

Shhhh... I think people can hear you...

Break the Bank nowwwww!!

Blog Entries
    Hes likely leaving soon after Wrestlemania. But who cares? He'll deliver an awesome performance at Mania, and that's all I ask.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CM_SUXX_NOT View Post
    This is a reply to a fan on twitter:

This is despite recent dirtsheet reports that he's leaving soon after WM28 to focus on working with Fozzy.

This would be the same Jericho who also said he wasn't at the Memphis Airport the day of his Raw return. His non-stop BS chatter really put a damper on any sort of "excitement" about his return, IMO.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm