Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I understand what you're saying and i don't know what they plan to do for Wrestlemania next year and the year after that, but IMO this year has the ideal card and is what Mania's should look like being the biggest show of the year.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Final_Silence View Post
    I would assume they will create something to hold it. Plus being from Jersey, I think they will have some sort of partial roof built anyway. Snow is always a possibility.
    The Jersey WM will be next year. This year it is outdoors in Miami. And they will have a partial roof, as it is likely to rain.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    Its not crammed at all. Besides, I doubt the Tag Team Titles and the U.S Title would even be defended. Jack Swagger and The Colons would most likely compete in the pre-show Battle Royal.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Quote Originally Posted by DUBS View Post
    Its not crammed at all. Besides, I doubt the Tag Team Titles and the U.S Title would even be defended. Jack Swagger and The Colons would most likely compete in the pre-show Battle Royal.
    You see that's something I have a problem with. Many people will tell you that Mania should be a huge card, with massive matches. I however think the first building block of any PPV view should be title defenses. With Mania being THE PPV I personally think every title should be defended. Otherwise what are you saying about non-defended titles. This is the GREATEST WRESTLING EVENT OF THE YEAR.....oh but your belt isn't really worth showcasing on there.... What??

I get the magnitude of Cena/Rock, but why should Ryder and Kane possibly get a match if actual belt wearing champs get pushed off the card?
    Last edited by URATOOL; 02-21-2012 at 05:24 PM.

I'm I reading this right? Are some people on this thread COMPLAINING about Wrestlemania having TOO MANY GOOD MATCHES? WOW...SMH.

I think this years Wrestlemania is going to be fantastic. I feel Wrestlemania matches should all be PPV quality Main Event type matches, all of them. It's the SUPERBOWL of wrestling. Why tone it down?

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    I'm I reading this right? Are some people on this thread COMPLAINING about Wrestlemania having TOO MANY GOOD MATCHES? WOW...SMH.

I think this years Wrestlemania is going to be fantastic. I feel Wrestlemania matches should all be PPV quality Main Event type matches, all of them. It's the SUPERBOWL of wrestling. Why tone it down?
    The WWE can never win.. " fans " will always find something to complain about,

But IMO! I can't wait for Wrestlemania and think this is how the card should be, stacked with main event quality matches..

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post

I'm not complaining about it. I'm voicing my concerns that the number of matches and potential length of some of them may push out some other matches or make part of the card rushed. That is all. It might turn out to be an amazing Mania, best Mania ever etc.... But I am slightly nervous that the E might fuck it up.

As mentioned above I also hope that title defenses aren't sacrificed because of non-title matches.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    The WWE can never win.. " fans " will always find something to complain about,

But IMO! I can't wait for Wrestlemania and think this is how the card should be, stacked with main event quality matches..
    Some people just see things in such black and white *shakes head*. I'm not complaining, I'm voicing concern and questioning how something will pan out.

Yes Mania should be all extra special, good quality matches. But it's up to creative to build the event right and ensure that that means they have built up decent enough feuds so that those matches can mainly revolve around title matches.
    Last edited by URATOOL; 02-21-2012 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Some people just see things in such black and white *shakes head*. I'm not complaining, I'm voicing concern and questioning how something we pan out.

Yes Mania should be all extra special, good quality matches. But it's up to creative to build the event right and ensure that that means they have built up decent enough feuds so that those matches can mainly revolve around title matches.
    Why did Swagger bother beating Ryder for the US title if Ryder gets a Mania appearance and he doesn't??

Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    The Jersey WM will be next year. This year it is outdoors in Miami. And they will have a partial roof, as it is likely to rain.
    LMAO. Thanks man. Totally blanked out on that one.