Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Wow! Some people are really missing the point about my views in this thread. Or maybe they are to lazy to discuss things and find it easier to just say "Some people will never be happy blah blah blah...".

I'm saying that it may be so crowded, with big non-title matches, that the majority of the champs will be squeezed off of the card. That is my issue with a crowd big match card like this years. I WANT A CARD FULL OF BIG MATCHES. But I think they should have writen the build up a little better to allow more title defenses. Why not have Rhodes vs Punk for a champions match or US vs IC unification match? Why didn't they have Jericho win the rumble and face Punk as his prize at Mania? Then have either Cena or Trips take the WHC at the EC and make one of their matches for the WHC at Mania? Why has there been no build up for a tag title defense match? Why is a Big Show vs Shaq match possibly happening, when there just isn't room without dumping a mid card title match off the card?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    What they really need is a legends match. Maybe a battle royal! Because the legends involvements in the previous few Wrestlemanias have really been highlights.
    *SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP* (even though you were being sarcatic).

The only build up I'm mad at is this Ryder bs they have pulled...thy should have had him drop the strap to Kane and then there build up to mania could have ended up in a great match for a title...no one wants to watch swagger and Kane would drop the strap and put on a good show at mania giving Ryder the push back that he lost with all this stupid storyline stuff

WOOOOOOO......WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by krafty View Post
    The only build up I'm mad at is this Ryder bs they have pulled...thy should have had him drop the strap to Kane and then there build up to mania could have ended up in a great match for a title...no one wants to watch swagger and Kane would drop the strap and put on a good show at mania giving Ryder the push back that he lost with all this stupid storyline stuff
    Exactly. Same match, but it could have been for a title.

Blog Entries
    I kinda understand what you're trying to get across TOOL. The card has several matches that aren't needed, or could be replaced with matches that deserve to be on the card. Personally, I'd have the tagteam, US, and IC title defended at Wrestlemania, since they are titles after all, and should be showcased. In addition to that, I'd have them actually BUILD up to Wrestlemania, with all the champions and contenders having matches and cutting promos over the next couple of weeks. We've rarely seen that, because these matches are just thrown on many PPV cards - like Gabriel vs Swagger for the US title at the EC PPV, or Jerry Lawler saying "Truth and Kofi might be in the tagteam title hunt after beating the tagteam champions here tonight on Raw" (are you fucking kidding me? They're a makeshift tagteam that teamed up for just that night, and they're already getting title shots?)

All the champions are great at this time, and they deserve to be at Wrestlemania, because they can draw better than a celebrity match, and those titles need more attention.