Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CM Punk

Normal Member

CM Punk

Good entrance and entrance theme? Check. Wrestling ability? Check. Mic skills? Check. Able to draw heat? BIG CHECK. From ECW champ to money in the bank winner, from there 3 time world champ. Now he's a upper mid carder seemingly about to feud wit DB. Ummm, did he do something wrong in the back or do the wwe just have thier heads up their asses? Do you think Punk will regain his main event status by mid 2011-2012? I honestly hope so.
    Last edited by FaceOfSpades; 10-26-2010 at 08:56 AM.
    I HATE Randy Orton! He gave my grandma a wedgie! She was butthurt for 2 weeks before she succumbed to her injuries! She went to the grave in an ass cast!
    F-U my twin found that hilarious.

I think basically, that is the BEST position he can be in on RAW at the moment, he can't be involved in the WWE/Nexuz/Orton/Cena MEGA-storyline, there relaly aint much else going apart from Sheamus/Santino and now Daniel Bryan/Punk. Punk facing Bryan, will not only lead to some amazing matches but also will not only push Bryan MORE, but keep Punk in a decent feud until there is an opening to put him back in WWE Title contention.

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie66 View Post
    I think basically, that is the BEST position he can be in on RAW at the moment, he can't be involved in the WWE/Nexuz/Orton/Cena MEGA-storyline, there relaly aint much else going apart from Sheamus/Santino and now Daniel Bryan/Punk. Punk facing Bryan, will not only lead to some amazing matches but also will not only push Bryan MORE, but keep Punk in a decent feud until there is an opening to put him back in WWE Title contention.
    I agree, especially with the whole nexus/orton/cena thing which is why i said mid 2011-2012. DB definitely deserves his push and yes the match quality will be amazing. I would love to see the labelle lock reversed into the anaconda vise and vice versa even tho punk doesnt use the move anymore.If he did use the move however we could get submission matches back along with the excitement of the angle/jericho/benoit rivalries.
    on a side note thank you for giving the first comment on my first post
    Last edited by FaceOfSpades; 10-26-2010 at 09:07 AM.
    I HATE Randy Orton! He gave my grandma a wedgie! She was butthurt for 2 weeks before she succumbed to her injuries! She went to the grave in an ass cast!
    F-U my twin found that hilarious.

Its always creative with their heads up their asses but this way is good for Punk. A Bryan/Punk Feud is what they both need. CM Punk still uses the anaconda vise.

I predict a submission match for the US title later on.

I think his position varies from Show-opener, Mid-card, Upper-mid-card, and Main-event-card(depending on what show he is on). I mean CM Punk is one hell of a talent. But I think he will get lost in the shuffle like how EDGE did. Edge went out there an he cut the better promos, but the spotlight was on Nexus all the way through. I really, really hope that CM Punk gets more mic time, and a great storyline. If his Career fades on Raw then my best bet would be that he would turn to commentating. He is pretty smart. An I like him at the announce table even if he has somebody whispering in his ear. WWE made a weird apology through CM Punk to William Regal during Dolph an Daniels' match. An you can not really say otherwise because up until' Regal bitched he was rarely acknowledged on WWE tv. out side of his here-an-there appearances. As for Cm Punk, AGAIN, I would like him to pull a Ultimo Dragon an go on a hunting spree for EVERY WWE belt. Not to unify them or anything, but to just say he was the first to do (that) an be forever immortalized like Jericho, 'Taker, etc. The list goes on. STAY HEALTHY PUNKY. <--No! I am not going crazy. I know he will not read that.
    The wolf of the night, and the Elvis of awesomeness. AWHOOOOOOOO!
    FIRST EVER & Former HORRORCORE CHAMPION!(9/11/11 - 1/14/13)
    Efed Record: Wins: 26 - Losses: 4 - Draws: 0

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I'm liking the way you think, Mr.Wolf!

Punk is was/is way too lost in the shuffle. I'm worried that Nexus is taking A LOT of airtime recently and that others are getting lost too.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

I think that CM Punk is now gonna be used in the same way that WWE tried (and completely failed) with Bret Hart. He can make anyone look good. I don't remember many CM Punk matches that didn't have me on the edge of my seat. He is a former world champion. Can draw AMAZING heat whether as a heel or a face. And is willing to help put the up and comers over. CM Punk is gonna end up being the next in line for a huge championship run. But until this whole storyline is over with Nexus and Cena, they are going to use him to put over their newer talent with whom he can put on some amazing matches. After the Nexus is all said and done look for a feud involving CM Punk in some capacity for the belt. Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie66 View Post
    Couldnt have said it better.

Finally Punk is going to get used like he should.

I want to see a big Punk Vs Bryan fued that will last aslong as Y2J and Mysterio.

"I am going to put on a Nexus shirt and armband and go drink the tears of John Cena fans."
    - Joey Styles

Blog Entries
    I just fear that he's going to be placed below The Miz and Sheamus on RAW's pecking order of heels. He's better than both of those guys in the ring and on the mic. CM Punk is now the top heel on RAW. Will, he be pushed as the top guy? Maybe, maybe not. I just think he should.

Quote Originally Posted by jhorton1215 View Post
    I just fear that he's going to be placed below The Miz and Sheamus on RAW's pecking order of heels. He's better than both of those guys in the ring and on the mic. CM Punk is now the top heel on RAW. Will, he be pushed as the top guy? Maybe, maybe not. I just think he should.
    Sheamus? Oh! That guy who lost a match against Santino last night! That would be painful. That would place CM Punk on the same level as Regal an GoldDust. WWE probably has huge plans for Punk. I mean they traded Edge for him. Edge! The biggest in WWE other than Orton, and Cena.
    The wolf of the night, and the Elvis of awesomeness. AWHOOOOOOOO!
    FIRST EVER & Former HORRORCORE CHAMPION!(9/11/11 - 1/14/13)
    Efed Record: Wins: 26 - Losses: 4 - Draws: 0

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I'm liking the way you think, Mr.Wolf!