Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Meh for me.

Rock vs Cena still does fuck all for me. Leaning towards Cena but I'll probably not care about this match.

The streak match - Sounds good. Annoyed that HHH is the opponent AGAIN but hopefully this HIAC won't suck

Sheamus - DB doing nothing for me since I can't believe this didn't make it at last years mania. Stupid really.

Y2J vs Punk - YES! Best match so far

A MITB match sounds brill as well I guess.

So 50/50 currently. No way in hell I'm buying this years currently. Looking doubtful too.
    wtf how cheep are you, if you wouldn't buy this then what the hell would you buy? tampons?

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    I can't believe the whiners that I'm am seeing on a lot of these post and blogs on this site about this years Wrestlemania. If you don't approve of the booking, don't order it. Me personally I think the card, so far is epic and it might be one of the best Wrestlemania's in years. Here's my breakdown of what I think.

1. Triple H vs Undertaker in HIAC- This is really awesome, but one of the most whined about matches. Let me ask you all something. How many times other than last years Wrestlemania has these two seen action? None for the Taker and a couple for Triple H. These guys are going to go all out and hurt each other bad. They don't have to wrestle again for along time, if ever. They are going to kill each other and it's going to be, most likely the best match of the night and they don't have to show up on RAW the next night like everyone else. They are 2 of the best and will put it all on the table that night. You people whining about this match, take a piss break for this one. Let us adults, who know it will be great, enjoy this without your frowns, arms crossing, kicking your feet and crying.

Cena vs Rock- This is going to be a Rock vs Hogan match. A lot of spots here and the crowd will be deafening. This will be another epic encounter. I'm holding out for a Cena heel turn to cap it off for me, but that's hopeful thinking. Never the less, it will be a storied match for the ages.

Sheamus vs Bryan- We got a glimpse of this on Smackdown last week. They got good ring chemistry. I like Sheamus, but I'm down right falling for Bryan. He's won me over big time. Great heel and great mic work. He more and more reminds me of a young Kurt Angle. This will be another great match.

Punk vs Jericho- This is going to be another epic showdown that will be talked about for years. 2 of the best technicians and mic workers of all time. This will be a clinic.

If the have a Money in the Bank match, I need to say no more about that. Every single MITB match has been quality.

I feel they will have some sort of match up for the GM role of both shows. Big Johnny's team or guy vs Teddy Longs. Again this will have people glued to their seats seeing who will be the GM for both shows.

And it also looks like they might have something between Cody and Big Show. This is because of what happened on smackdown with Cody calling him the anti-Undertaker and Cody eliminating Show last night in that #1 contenders battle royal. I know I keep hearing about Shaq and Show, but maybe it will be some sort of tag team or Shaq being a special guest referee. Who knows though.

If you ask me, so far this card looks epic in my opinion.

thankgod someone has a brain on this site!