Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Manias looking good

Merge if neceserry

just looking at the card so far Mania is starting to look like one of the better in the past few years

Rock vs Cena, Could be a decent match and has the big match feeling

Take vs HHH Hell in a Cell, i wasnt into HHH vs Taker 3 but with the HIAC its looking better now

Sheamus vs D Bryan, should be a great match as both have good in ring skills

Jericho vs Punk, again both are great in ring and should be an awesome match

also the possibilty of MITB again has me down to watch it in 6 weeks

what do you guys think of the card so far
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

I really can't wait for Punk vs Y2J, DB vs Sheamus and the MITB Ladder match, and also the HIAC match should be decent

I'm curious about Beth vs Kharma if it happens, and the IC match if there is one.

I don't really care about Cena vs Rock

I don't care about Big Show vs Shaq if it happens

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    Merge if neceserry

just looking at the card so far Mania is starting to look like one of the better in the past few years

Rock vs Cena, Could be a decent match and has the big match feeling

Take vs HHH Hell in a Cell, i wasnt into HHH vs Taker 3 but with the HIAC its looking better now

Sheamus vs D Bryan, should be a great match as both have good in ring skills

Jericho vs Punk, again both are great in ring and should be an awesome match

also the possibilty of MITB again has me down to watch it in 6 weeks

what do you guys think of the card so far
    Meh for me.

Rock vs Cena still does fuck all for me. Leaning towards Cena but I'll probably not care about this match.

The streak match - Sounds good. Annoyed that HHH is the opponent AGAIN but hopefully this HIAC won't suck

Sheamus - DB doing nothing for me since I can't believe this didn't make it at last years mania. Stupid really.

Y2J vs Punk - YES! Best match so far

A MITB match sounds brill as well I guess.

So 50/50 currently. No way in hell I'm buying this years currently. Looking doubtful too.

For the MITB they should do contender matches for who may enter, instead of just throwing some guys in. This also can give some semi-great matches, and can be good filler matches for the next raw and SD! episodes.

For example the EC. The guys were just throwed in without doing anything (besides Santino). I want it more to be that you have to do something to earn a spot.
    Wait for the next time...

''If You Know What I Mean''

Thank You Edge and HBK!

Beer! Money!

I am NOT impressed so far. Triple H and Taker will mostly be laying down for 30-45 minutes with a couple of big spots mixed in.

Don't care about Cena and Rock. Rock is only there for a paycheck and glory.

Sheamus and D-Bryan will be good, but not a PPV attraction (yet)

Punk and Jericho will be a good match, but no way Jericho wins due to Fozzy stuff going on.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Meh for me.

Rock vs Cena still does fuck all for me. Leaning towards Cena but I'll probably not care about this match.

The streak match - Sounds good. Annoyed that HHH is the opponent AGAIN but hopefully this HIAC won't suck

Sheamus - DB doing nothing for me since I can't believe this didn't make it at last years mania. Stupid really.

Y2J vs Punk - YES! Best match so far

A MITB match sounds brill as well I guess.

So 50/50 currently. No way in hell I'm buying this years currently. Looking doubtful too.
    Everything you just said was everything I was thinking last night.

I'm looking really looking forward to Wrestlemania 28, I'm just hoping my 1st unborn Child can hold out until after the PPV (he's due in April!)

John Cena vs The Rock should be pretty entertaining, especially all the pre-match interviews. Cena will probably take it though, especially as The Rock will disappear again after the 1st Raw show post-WM.

Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan should also be a good match, with Bryan's streak finally falling to Sheamus (I can't see Sheamus losing somehow)

Any CM Punk match is a great one, and the Punk vs Y2J should be just that.

A MITB Ladder Match will be fairly entertaining as well.

Now add to that the HHH vs Undertaker match. I think that this will end up a Triple Threat match between HHH vs HBK and The Undertaker. They keep bringing up this 'end of an era' 'we are the last of our kind', and 'Shaun can do what I can do to you' stuff. HBK is due for more RAW shows before WM28, so what's guessing that he's going to be included into the mix, not as a ref but as a contender.

It's hopefully going to be a great show!

Glad they are actually revealing matches now and not just one to two weeks before the ppv itself like last year.
    Not removing until these happen... or until I get bored of them...

- Zack Ryder holds his first LIVE Z True Long Island Stories on RAW
    - Cm Punk, Claudio Castagnoli, Chris Hero and Colt Cabana are all signed to form C4
    - More to come as I think of them

One request fullfilled.

The Trinity
    I've decided that I'm going to buy it this year. Mainly down to HHH VS Taker, and Rock VS Cena.

I will admit that I'm not exactly crazy on HHH having yet another match against Taker, but the HIAC announcement last night has made me have somewhat high hopes for this match. Both men are experience in this match and I except a good showing from the both of them.

Rock VS Cena... I don't really care who wins but I still want to see it. Bottom line is, Rock will cut a promo the next night about how Cena has gained his respect after the match and (just like Cena said) he'll be on a movie set the following week.

Looks a hell of a whole lot better than last years card. I feel like all the matches will at least be pretty good, which is what I want from my Mania.