Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Have they crammed too much into WM28?

4 Main Events (Cena/Rock, 20-0, BITW vs BITW and The Great White vs The Great Beard)
    2 gimmick matches (HIAC and MITB)
    Plus probable defenses of the Diva's, Tag Team, IC and US titles.
    Plus fillers (maybe Ryder/Kane...)

I know it 4 hours long but this is looking to crowded for me. Are they trying too hard to make this "The biggest Mania ever" and if they succeed what happens next year....

Blog Entries
    I think the US title match will be pushed into the dark match, or it just won't be defended. That, or the tag titles match will be a dark match.

But I get what you're saying, it is getting crowded there.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

TBH, I think this is how Mania should be, where every match on the card would main event any other PPV.

As it is supposed to showcase there best stuff, no need for fillers.

I like it .

Also I thought I saw some shadows for a HBK vs HHH build for next mania (or thereafter), but I could be wrong. And of course we could have ourselves the great match of Punk vs Austin next year or thereafter. I hope that they really build up the matches well, but they still got around 6 weeks. And with the gimmick matches: I think that's great, it gives some colour. And maybe we can also have a Cena vs Rock rematch or something, thought I heard rumors about that.

And if the Cena vs Rock is the main-main event, it is going to be weird to see the cell still hanging in the arena :P.
    Wait for the next time...

''If You Know What I Mean''

Thank You Edge and HBK!

Beer! Money!

WM should always be a supercard.

However, I do not know why everyone is pumped for the Sheamus v Daniel Bryan Danielson match. It should be a solid match but no where near the magnitude of Rock/Cena, H/Taker, Punk/Jeritroll, or even the MitB if they decided to throw it on. Not hatin', just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by daverende5 View Post
    I like it .

Also I thought I saw some shadows for a HBK vs HHH build for next mania (or thereafter), but I could be wrong. And of course we could have ourselves the great match of Punk vs Austin next year or thereafter. I hope that they really build up the matches well, but they still got around 6 weeks. And with the gimmick matches: I think that's great, it gives some colour. And maybe we can also have a Cena vs Rock rematch or something, thought I heard rumors about that.

And if the Cena vs Rock is the main-main event, it is going to be weird to see the cell still hanging in the arena :P.
    Hanging? lol, you do know that it is an outdoor stadium?

I guess you mean standing...

On topic, I guess, Sheamus - D-Bry will be like last year with Edge and ADR, being the opener of WM

Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post

On topic, I guess, Sheamus - D-Bry will be like last year with Edge and ADR, being the opener of WM
    No I did not know it is an outdoor stadium, but I still wanna know how they're going to do that. Extremely long break and than it's gone after 50 guys broke it up? Just want to know how they do the logistics :P
    Wait for the next time...

''If You Know What I Mean''

Thank You Edge and HBK!

Beer! Money!

Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post

I would assume they will create something to hold it. Plus being from Jersey, I think they will have some sort of partial roof built anyway. Snow is always a possibility.

Blog Entries
    I don't think it is crammed. To me, this is how Wrestlemania should be. We are going to get some amazing matches. My guess is, asides from the ones already confirmed, we will get 2 to 3 more maybe

They probably have, WWE PPV's usually have about 50/50 pure wrestling/other shit and with 4 top matches it looks like WM will probably have more pure wrestling time, with Taker and main event probably taking up 1 hour all together and the title matches around 30-40 minutes. Then the rumored MITB match, which probably will have 15-20 minutes. Divas match hopefully 10+ and with the rumored match Kharma vs. Beth I'd really like to see them give it 15 min of wrestling, but will probably not. Let's see, Shaq vs. Show will probably be short, maybe 7 minutes. And then an/some other match(es).
    I can see them doing Ryder vs. Kane.

In the end I see some matches getting hurt, because there won't be enough time for them, because WWE probably must have some time consuming backstage skits.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''